Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
    Bob hopefully
    There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.
    Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
    Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• ...or Monét X Change

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        ...or Monét X Change
        Yeah I can’t see Monet doing well to be honest.

Comment

• Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Random, but Divina De Campo is releasing a Christmas EP tomorrow, Jujubee is releasing a Christmas single next week and Miz Cracker is releasing two Christmas singles in December, one featuring Jujubee.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.
              I could definitely see a Bob win

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I’m not excited about an all winner’s season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?
                  Guess not...

Comment

• Just came across of this... and it's cool, because I'm currently rewatching S9. Charlie Hides had some brilliant looks, a shame she gave up in her lipsync (I still think she shouldn't have lipsynced at all, Peppermint should have instead).

Comment

• Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?

Comment

Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
                        It’s not this week or this year. It will be March ‘21, most likely.

Comment

• March?

I thought S13 is coming before AS6, or is it the other way? Because I'm so thirsty for that AS6 (and don't care that much about S13).

Comment

Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
                            Sorry for double post, but I just read somewhere that the Meet the Queens may come out this week. So that's probably the new "episode"

Comment

Working...
                            X