Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
    Bob hopefully
    There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.
    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• ...or Monét X Change

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        ...or Monét X Change
        Yeah I can’t see Monet doing well to be honest.

Comment

• Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?
          It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Random, but Divina De Campo is releasing a Christmas EP tomorrow, Jujubee is releasing a Christmas single next week and Miz Cracker is releasing two Christmas singles in December, one featuring Jujubee.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.
              I could definitely see a Bob win

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I’m not excited about an all winner’s season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?
                  Guess not...

Comment

• Just came across of this... and it's cool, because I'm currently rewatching S9. Charlie Hides had some brilliant looks, a shame she gave up in her lipsync (I still think she shouldn't have lipsynced at all, Peppermint should have instead).

Comment

• Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?

Comment

Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
                        It’s not this week or this year. It will be March ‘21, most likely.

Comment

• March?

I thought S13 is coming before AS6, or is it the other way? Because I'm so thirsty for that AS6 (and don't care that much about S13).

Comment

Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
                            Sorry for double post, but I just read somewhere that the Meet the Queens may come out this week. So that's probably the new "episode"

Comment

• I started watching this last year as my bf introduced me to it.

Some (unpopular) opinions:
                              Season 2 - 4 + 9 are the best ones
                              Season 1 is underrated
                              Season 5 is overrated
                              Season 8 is the worst season
                              All Stars 2 was hard to watch, the S5 Queens really ruined everything for me. Alaska was a deserving winner, though and Detox was likeable this time around.
                              All Stars 1 has the best cast out of all All Stars (although WTF did Mimi Imfurst do there ??? Oh , I remember, someone had to go first). Although being far from a favorite Queen of mine, Pandora was robbed!

My fav Queens are:
                              Raven (my ultimate fav). Her AS1 Confessional Look. Yes, Mama.
                              Jujubee
                              Manila Luzon
                              DiDa Ritz
                              BenDeLaCreme
                              Valentina

Although S9 is one of my favorite season ,I must admit the reunion almost killed it for me. Why did almost everyone come for Charlie but especially Valentina? TF

My favorite Lip Syncs:
                              Bebe / Ongina (Stronger)
                              Tatianna / Jessica Wild (He's The Greatest Dancer)
                              Morgan McMichaels / Sonique (Two Of Hearts)
                              Raja / Carmen Carerra (Straight Up)
                              Raven / Jujubee (Dancing On My Own)
                              Last edited by luckyONE; Wed January 27, 2021, 20:19.

Comment

• Season 9 finale will never be beat.

Comment

• I could watch season 6 over and over and over again.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                                    I started watching this last year as my bf introduced me to it.

Some (unpopular) opinions:
                                    Season 2 - 4 + 9 are the best ones
                                    Season 1 is underrated
                                    Season 5 is overrated

Season 8 is the worst season
                                    All Stars 2 was hard to watch, the S5 Queens really ruined everything for me. Alaska was a deserving winner, though and Detox was likeable this time around.
                                    All Stars 1 has the best cast out of all All Stars (although WTF did Mimi Imfurst do there ??? Oh , I remember, someone had to go first). Although being far from a favorite Queen of mine, Pandora was robbed!

My fav Queens are:
                                    Raven (my ultimate fav). Her AS1 Confessional Look. Yes, Mama.
                                    Jujubee
                                    Manila Luzon
                                    DiDa Ritz
                                    BenDeLaCreme
                                    Valentina

Although S9 is one of my favorite season ,I must admit the reunion almost killed it for me. Why did almost everyone come for Charlie but especially Valentina? TF

My favorite Lip Syncs:
                                    Bebe / Ongina (Stronger)
                                    Tatianna / Jessica Wild (He's The Greatest Dancer)
                                    Morgan McMichaels / Sonique (Two Of Hearts)
                                    Raja / Carmen Carerra (Straight Up)
                                    Raven / Jujubee (Dancing On My Own)
                                    Raven as all-time fave is a choice! Conversely, mine is Tyra.

I do agree with the bolded bits tho.
                                    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• The launch of a behemoth!

Comment

• Happy 12th Birthday!

I only started watching in late 2017 and it already shaped me so much. This show feels so important in the time we‘re in and IMO it‘s still on such a high as S13 and UKS2 prove at the moment.

Comment

• This show made me so much more gay and I’m so thankful for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            Happy 12th Birthday!

I only started watching in late 2017 and it already shaped me so much. This show feels so important in the time we‘re in and IMO it‘s still on such a high as S13 and UKS2 prove at the moment.
                                            Absolutely. I started after you - early 2019 - and it's literally my favourite series ever already. I remember Alaska describing the show as a monster that consumes itself and somehow gets bigger and better with each season. I don't know another series that manages to deliver such consistent high-quality all these many seasons in.

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                            This show made me so much more gay and I’m so thankful for that
                                            Same here. I think its celebration of queer excellence has made me embrace my own queerness that much more.

Comment

• talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

Comment

• I remember watching the first series on e4. Thinking it was so amazing. Its brilliant to see how much its grown. Long may it continue.

Comment

Working...
                                                X