Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I remember watching the first series on e4. Thinking it was so amazing. Its brilliant to see how much its grown. Long may it continue.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Happy 12th Birthday!

I only started watching in late 2017 and it already shaped me so much. This show feels so important in the time we‘re in and IMO it‘s still on such a high as S13 and UKS2 prove at the moment.
    Absolutely. I started after you - early 2019 - and it's literally my favourite series ever already. I remember Alaska describing the show as a monster that consumes itself and somehow gets bigger and better with each season. I don't know another series that manages to deliver such consistent high-quality all these many seasons in.

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
    This show made me so much more gay and I’m so thankful for that
    Same here. I think its celebration of queer excellence has made me embrace my own queerness that much more.

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    This show made me so much more gay and I’m so thankful for that

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Happy 12th Birthday!

I only started watching in late 2017 and it already shaped me so much. This show feels so important in the time we‘re in and IMO it‘s still on such a high as S13 and UKS2 prove at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    The launch of a behemoth!

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
    I started watching this last year as my bf introduced me to it.

Some (unpopular) opinions:
    Season 2 - 4 + 9 are the best ones
    Season 1 is underrated
    Season 5 is overrated

Season 8 is the worst season
    All Stars 2 was hard to watch, the S5 Queens really ruined everything for me. Alaska was a deserving winner, though and Detox was likeable this time around.
    All Stars 1 has the best cast out of all All Stars (although WTF did Mimi Imfurst do there ??? Oh , I remember, someone had to go first). Although being far from a favorite Queen of mine, Pandora was robbed!

My fav Queens are:
    Raven (my ultimate fav). Her AS1 Confessional Look. Yes, Mama.
    Jujubee
    Manila Luzon
    DiDa Ritz
    BenDeLaCreme
    Valentina

Although S9 is one of my favorite season ,I must admit the reunion almost killed it for me. Why did almost everyone come for Charlie but especially Valentina? TF

My favorite Lip Syncs:
    Bebe / Ongina (Stronger)
    Tatianna / Jessica Wild (He's The Greatest Dancer)
    Morgan McMichaels / Sonique (Two Of Hearts)
    Raja / Carmen Carerra (Straight Up)
    Raven / Jujubee (Dancing On My Own)
    Raven as all-time fave is a choice! Conversely, mine is Tyra.

I do agree with the bolded bits tho.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I could watch season 6 over and over and over again.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Season 9 finale will never be beat.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    I started watching this last year as my bf introduced me to it.

Some (unpopular) opinions:
    Season 2 - 4 + 9 are the best ones
    Season 1 is underrated
    Season 5 is overrated
    Season 8 is the worst season
    All Stars 2 was hard to watch, the S5 Queens really ruined everything for me. Alaska was a deserving winner, though and Detox was likeable this time around.
    All Stars 1 has the best cast out of all All Stars (although WTF did Mimi Imfurst do there ??? Oh , I remember, someone had to go first). Although being far from a favorite Queen of mine, Pandora was robbed!

My fav Queens are:
    Raven (my ultimate fav). Her AS1 Confessional Look. Yes, Mama.
    Jujubee
    Manila Luzon
    DiDa Ritz
    BenDeLaCreme
    Valentina

Although S9 is one of my favorite season ,I must admit the reunion almost killed it for me. Why did almost everyone come for Charlie but especially Valentina? TF

My favorite Lip Syncs:
    Bebe / Ongina (Stronger)
    Tatianna / Jessica Wild (He's The Greatest Dancer)
    Morgan McMichaels / Sonique (Two Of Hearts)
    Raja / Carmen Carerra (Straight Up)
    Raven / Jujubee (Dancing On My Own)
    Last edited by luckyONE; Wed January 27, 2021, 20:19.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
    Sorry for double post, but I just read somewhere that the Meet the Queens may come out this week. So that's probably the new "episode"

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    March?

I thought S13 is coming before AS6, or is it the other way? Because I'm so thirsty for that AS6 (and don't care that much about S13).

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Ok so I have an app to track episodes airing and new seasons etc and it says that drag race season 13 starts this week with an episode called its showtime. But I've searched online and I can't find an announcement. Also is it weird we haven't met the queen's if it is this week?
    It’s not this week or this year. It will be March ‘21, most likely.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Just came across of this... and it's cool, because I'm currently rewatching S9. Charlie Hides had some brilliant looks, a shame she gave up in her lipsync (I still think she shouldn't have lipsynced at all, Peppermint should have instead).

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?
    Guess not...

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    I’m not excited about an all winner’s season.

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.
    I could definitely see a Bob win

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Random, but Divina De Campo is releasing a Christmas EP tomorrow, Jujubee is releasing a Christmas single next week and Miz Cracker is releasing two Christmas singles in December, one featuring Jujubee.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Can someone kindly link me to the reddit about the winners season?

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    ...or Monét X Change
    Yeah I can’t see Monet doing well to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ...or Monét X Change

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
    Bob hopefully
    There's a better chance Bob would win the whole thing than be first out. I feel like first out would be Aquaria.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Good for Spain! Glad the series is becoming big in Europe as well <3

With that said... huge rumors, not yet 100% confirmed, but the tea is VERY hot that there will be a Winners Season!! Several winners already got the call and agreed. Some didn't get the call (Sharon Needles, Tyra Sanchez) while some got the call, but didn't agree yet (Bianca being one of those).

If they really do that, I hope they include Priyanka (though she hasn't been called yet), The Vivienne and other winners from abroad.
    Holy Ru!!!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Tyra was pretty unlikable, but Sasha I remember basically nothing of other than her petal reveal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X