The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA

After seeing how active the RPDR threads have been lately, I thought it'd be nice to see whether there are any Dragula fans on UKMIX

Dragula is a YouTube series sponsored by Hey Qween and hosted by the fabulous Boulet Brothers, and it aims to find the next drag supermonster. It's left-field and often more rough than the kind of drag that we are mostly exposed to, but it's definitely worth a watch (especially for the likes of Vander Von Odd and Melissa Befierce).

[youtube:vlbpie9y]EK0-nz02P8Y[/youtube:vlbpie9y]

Season 2 has just started, is anyone watching it?

Comment

I like Abhora so far and probably Kendra Onixxx.

Favorite moment: Kendra reading James "Your Majesty": "Do you wanna know? You don't look like your Instagram pictures!"

Comment

Aborha is my fave as well

James Majesty is great too, she's the Melissa Befierce of the season.

Comment

Re: The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA

Season 2 bitches are giving me LIFE!

I'm so pissed Dahli is gone and Erika is still in the competition.

Comment

Y'all should get on board with this, it's amazing

Comment

Season 3 starts today!

Some pretty big names here. I mean, Evah Destruction and Landon Cider (!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                Season 2 bitches are giving me LIFE!

I'm so pissed Dahli is gone and Erika is still in the competition.
                I was underwhelmed that Biqtch Puddin won in the end. I was rooting for Victoria Elizabeth Black in the finale. (She did a Melissa Befierce!!! Like, c'mon)

Comment

This season is such a gag!
                  It's so much better than any RPDR recent season: the cast is stellar, and I live for the constant tension and drama.

Dollya Black is the dark horse of the competition, and it's crazy that now she realistically looks like a potential contender for the crown. I had really underestimated her, but there seemed to be a power shift after Evah's elimination. I'm still rooting for Landon to win, but I would also be happy if the bitch won. Her last look was to die for.

Comment

I have tried finding this online a few times but I haven't had any luck. I will look again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                      I have tried finding this online a few times but I haven't had any luck. I will look again tonight.
                      It's on amazon prime if that helps
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

It's only on Amazon Prime in some English-speaking countries.
                        I personally use a VPN to watch it from Amazon USA (UltraSurf is perfect)

Comment

Working...
                        X