Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK TV Discussion (ratings, news, TV shows)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night SCD was a bit crap tbh - really wasn't feeling John and Johannes' routine at all.

I thought Sara definitely was the top performer and deserved to be rated as such.

Comment

• It definitely wasn’t as good as movie week. I’m gradually losing interest in the series by the episode. I just don’t think they’re pitching the casting quite right anymore, plus the lack of audience effects the atmosphere.

Comment

• Loved last night's episode of Strictly! This season is definitely up and down.

John and Johannes were absolutely amazing, they are definitely the ones to beat.

I can't fathom how Sara can go from top of the leaderboard one week to almost bottom the week after.

Comment

• Ugo didn’t benefit from a week off did he. Be interesting to see if Judi is back in the bottom two if she returns next week. I don’t know if it’s relevant but the black contestants don’t seem to be doing very well with the voting this year.

Sara’s rumba was boring as, I think she’s very dance dependent.

Comment

• I’m a Celebrity starts tonight.

Not the best line-up, I think Richard Madeley will be good value but apart from that they aren’t grabbing me.

Naughty Boy has fallen from grace, recording with Beyoncé five years ago and now here.

Comment

• ITV should be in for a big ratings night, what with Adele and the Castle.
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I’m A Celeb peaked at 9m (1.9m less than last year) and Adele peaked at 5.4m.

Comment

• That Adele concert was absolutely star-studded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    That Adele concert was absolutely star-studded.
                    I’ve only seen half of it so far but some of them were being such cringe arse-lickers

Comment

• That's great for Adele.

Emma Thompson provided some highlights of the year.

Comment

• The Alan Carr bit was heart-warmingly hilarious - absolutely classic moment.

Comment

• Adam Woodyat (Ian Beale) and Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald) are entering IAC, should hopefully give what has so far been a dull series a bit of a shot in the arm.

Naughty Boy is a cock.

Comment

• I think Danny Miller is worse, he comes across as very passive aggressive. I don’t like that they seem to be playing the camp mates against each other this year, I prefer the show when they get along.
                            1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                              I think Danny Miller is worse, he comes across as very passive aggressive. I don’t like that they seem to be playing the camp mates against each other this year, I prefer the show when they get along.
                              Interestingly a lot of people have whinged the last few years it’s all been too happy clappy. I don’t mind a bit of conflict but the funny and heartwarming moments are what makes this show.

Not a Danny Miller fan either, he’s a right misery.

Comment

• So Richard out, Adam and Simon in.

NB continues to be a nob, storming off to bed at the drop of a hat

Comment

• I’m chuffed at the Strictly result this week, about bloody time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                    I’m chuffed at the Strictly result this week, about bloody time!
                                    Couldn't agree more.

Though I was disappointed that both John and AJ made small errors in their routines yesterday, I was quite worried that one of them was in trouble.

Comment

• I’m so glad AJ smashed her second attempt!

The final four contains gay, black and disabled contestants, quite unusual for the GBP to be part of such a diverse line up.

Comment

Working...
                                      X