Big Little Lies [HBO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    I really love the Celeste character, and I'm really enjoying this season. Can't believe next week is the season finale! I want more episodes.
    Nicole was amazing in last night's episode, and probably even better next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I'm only on the first episode but it's obviously amazing - even if very little happens. You've got Meryl Streep and her 21 Oscar nominations, Nicole Kidman in her best role since forever, Legally Blonde and LAURA Motherfuc*ing DERN. What more could we ask for?
      Yes, the cast is amazing, especially Streep and Dern who is even better than she was in season 1.
      My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Brilliant season finale. Celeste slayed in the courtroom, and I loved the closure we got to her, and the other ladies', storylines. The final scene sets the stage well for S3.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

That's been absolutely brilliant to watch, loved every episode.

Don't think there's going Ty I be season 3.

Comment

Loved this whole season.
            This show is so good, the way it never becomes overdramatic but still possesses a feel of realistic suspense.
            I love seeing these actresses together and for that alone I hope they will do one more season, but if this is it I am content.
            Meryl and Nicole deserve to be showered with awards for their roles in this.

Comment

I truly enjoyed this season and all the ladies gave incredible performances. This is a perfect closure. I don't think there will be season 3 as this one was already based on unused material from the book. There's nothing left really.
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

The season finale was absolutely incredible, one of the best episodes in a TV series I've ever seen

Comment

Ok Iím starting to watch this show this week.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Wow, what a season finale. The cast is amazing. Meryl will sweep all the TV awards this season.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The courtroom scene was EVERYTHING. However i was a tiny bit let down at some of the rest. Feel like they didn't know what to do with bonnie at all this season so they stuck her in a hospital room for most of it. I also didn't like that Ed was taking forever to get over it, but then suddenly out of nowhere wants to renew their vows

That ending though!!
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

That was very nice n satisfying

Comment

That court scene in episode 7.
                          The chills.
                          The ugly tears.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                            The season finale was absolutely incredible, one of the best episodes in a TV series I've ever seen
                            Agree, it was one of the most gripping, well written, acted and directed episodes of TV I've ever watched. The perfect way to wrap up the season and the show tbh; I feel like we got so much closure that a third season isn't necessary.
                            late.

Comment

Agree agree agree, it was a masterclass! Phenomenal performances and Celeste is a Queen.
                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Binged S1 in one day and loved it, now onto S2.
                                last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                X