Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
    I wanna see it, but I am not sure when it’s available on Netflix
    It's available. Episodes are released weekly there.
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

I was getting a bit bored but then I really enjoyed episode 4. Bad Janet is always a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        I was getting a bit bored but then I really enjoyed episode 4. Bad Janet is always a treat.
        I love bad Janet
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

The fact that only one episode and this is over ... absolutely loved all episodes
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I'm not a fan of season 4 overall, it's easily the weakest and a lot of the times if felt like they were stretching it just to get to the end (this should have been 8-10 episode season and it would've been much stronger), but man - the finale was AMAZING. They finished it off brilliantly. I was teary eyed throughout. They gave perfect endings to all characters and it definitely felt like a proper fully closed journey for all of them from episode one to the end.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Yeah this season was a bit meh but they wrapped it up well in the finale

Comment

I don't know why but I was a bit let down by the finale

Comment

for a kinda quirky upbeat kinda show it ended sort of in a heavy and a bit gloomy way; and a heaven2.0 felt silly, a lot of nice quotes still

Comment

I don’t think it was heavy, it was actually quite a light and optimistic view on death. I like how they handled it, that even the Good Place would become tiresome eventually and full closure is an inevitable destination for us all. The show ended in the perfect place, if they’d dragged it out for more seasons it would’ve suffered. The only criticism I have of the finale is it could’ve been funnier and Janet deserved a slightly bigger send off.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      I don’t think it was heavy, it was actually quite a light and optimistic view on death. I like how they handled it, that even the Good Place would become tiresome eventually and full closure is an inevitable destination for us all. The show ended in the perfect place, if they’d dragged it out for more seasons it would’ve suffered. The only criticism I have of the finale is it could’ve been funnier and Janet deserved a slightly bigger send off.
                      I kept waiting for a Janet moment but you're right. She didn't get a proper send off. Not like the rest of them. If it was Janet season 1 then that's fine but it wasn't. She evolved. She deserved better!!

Comment

Janet was the best character tbh.

Comment

The best character for me was Judge by far! She's just irresistibly hilarious
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

I liked Tahani, lol I've known/met people like that hahah

Comment

I was watching the season where they were sent back to earth on E4. But three episodes in E4 just stopped showing it. Most of the Paper TV guides were still advertising it as being shown. But repeats of the Inbetweeners were on instead.
                              Some reckon it was due to some remark about kissing a bat that caused a disease. But others think the pulling was due to poor ratings. I have not seen an official explanation though.
                              Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

Working...
                              X