America's Next Top Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Next Top Model

We're 3 episodes in this season. Anyone else watching?
    I'm so happy Tyra is back. I'm enjoying this as much as I used to do.
    Big.Big.Booty.

I'm watching this "NEXT LEVEL FIERCE"-ness! Tyra <3

Rooting for Jeana!

Comment

Re: America's Next Top Model Cycle 24

Omg!!! Didnt know this was back! Gonna go download asap
      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer

Rooting for Jeana!
        Yaaaas! Me too. I also love Rio. <3
        Erin is a hot mess, but I like her.

[spoiler:2235wexf]Brendi K reminds me of Jessie J so much. And I don&#39;t like Jessie J. [/spoiler:2235wexf]
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
          Originally posted by xtofer

Rooting for Jeana!
          Yaaaas! Me too. I also love Rio. <3
          Erin is a hot mess, but I like her.
          <3 Love Rio too! She kills it every single time.

Originally posted by Benjamin
          [spoiler:tjilxnhc]Brendi K reminds me of Jessie J so much. And I don&#39;t like Jessie J. [/spoiler:tjilxnhc]
          When she got the buzz cut! I got annoyed with her attitude!

Comment

Re: America's Next Top Model Cycle 24 (spoilers)

^Yeah she's so annoying. I hate Liberty too, but she slays,
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I watch this pre drinking. I love the older one and the bald girl
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Cycle 4 is my favourite and Kahlen Rondot my fave contestant ever.

Don't think I will watch this though. The show gets quite repetitive.
                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Cycle 10 is probably my favourite. I rewatch the entire show from cycle 1 to current at least every 2 years. Sometimes more. I'm also one of the few who loved last year's cycle!
                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman
                    I watch this pre drinking. I love the older one and the bald girl
                    cheers haha
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm so disappointed with that roster, they look so cheap. :-? :-?

Comment

[spoiler:15wdoulb]Can&#39;t believe Coura is out! She was one of my favourites. :( :evil:[/spoiler:15wdoulb]
                        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Khrystyana is my favourite one, hope she wins. I liked Rio in the beginning but don't do so anymore.

Comment

[spoiler:2dp8y46n]I was also surprised that Coura was out, she looked like a winner!

So far I&#39;m mostly ok with who has left, even though I think Christina was gorgeous and I&#39;d totally disregard her awful personality just because of that face

Liz was different and interesting, shame she turned out to be a psycho and left

Liberty was really pretty, I know she has that basic American cheerleader beauty, but still, wish she&#39;d stayed a bit longer[/spoiler:2dp8y46n]

Khrystyana is suuuper sweet and has a great personality, one of the rare ones who don't get into catfights for dumb reasons. However, I don't really see what the judges see in her, but OK. If she wins I'll be happy for her because she seems so nice.

My fave is definitely Sandra. That face she looks like a goddess
                            last.fm

Comment

Sandra is stunning, a classic beauty. However, it's not what they are looking for this season which is all about models who are different from conventional beauty standards (regarding their size, their age etc.).

Comment

hmm I wouldn't say she's conventional, her arabic features give her face something special and unique about it, she looks like a statue

I have a feeling Jeana will win, her looks are unique, her story is inspirational, and she has been great in every episode so far.
                                last.fm

Comment

I also think that Jeana will win, she's been consistently good and has a very unique look indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny
                                    I also think that Jeana will win, she's been consistently good and has a very unique look indeed.
                                    I agree although I’d like Rio to win or Erin.

Comment

Rio is extremely unlikeable. Tho you can never fully believe the show, every episode seems so perfectly designed to depict one model as such and such, to have them in a dramatic bottom two or eliminate them in the end.

Very sad that my fave was kicked out
                                      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                        Rio is extremely unlikeable. Tho you can never fully believe the show, every episode seems so perfectly designed to depict one model as such and such, to have them in a dramatic bottom two or eliminate them in the end.

Very sad that my fave was kicked out
                                        I don’t think she is she just has a dark sense of humour. The editing is bad though because each week it ‘comes’ for a girl.

Comment

[spoiler:3rg9ff2f]A few weeks ago I would have bet all my money on Jeana as the winner, and now she&#39;s out!
                                          She and Rio were portrayed as unlikeable b*tches, let&#39;s see if Rio will be the next one to go.
                                          I think that Khrystyana is going to win.[/spoiler:3rg9ff2f]

Comment

this show is so fake. wasn't Jeana portrayed as a beautiful inspirational saint from the start? and then in the last few episodes she was suddenly this bitch who didn't get on with anyone

it all feels so obviously staged, I bet most of them have totally different personalities irl and are contractually obliged to act a certain way for the show
                                            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                              this show is so fake. wasn't Jeana portrayed as a beautiful inspirational saint from the start? and then in the last few episodes she was suddenly this bitch who didn't get on with anyone

it all feels so obviously staged, I bet most of them have totally different personalities irl and are contractually obliged to act a certain way for the show
                                              I've seen some youtube videos of past contestants and winners about their ANTM experience, and they were actually all very positive about it. What I got out of the videos:

- It's not staged/scripted, but editing can make you look worse in a situation than it actually was. A lot of the time they intentionally leave things out. But the drama is all real. Though if you avoid the drama then they can't make you look bad.

- They're not allowed to have phones, music and books in the house. This is partially due to them not having rights to a lot of logos, texts, music etc. But mainly so that the girls (and guys for cycle 21 and 22) were forced to communicate/getting to know each other.

- Great friendships come from the show. Even between people who had some conflict. A lot of the time, the editing made it seem worse than it was and the " drama" was so short lived. We only see 40 minutes of approximately 3 days.

- They shoot for 7 weeks.

- Photoshoots could lasts for almost a whole day. Lots of waiting.

- The auditioning process is super extensive. After sending in your application, you have to go through a 2 month process of Skype calls, phone interviews, filling in massive piles of paperwork.
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

[spoiler:1b6alrzh]Can&#39;t believe Coura is out! She was one of my favourites. :( :evil:[/spoiler:1b6alrzh]

!!!
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Gutted about the last episode.

Comment

The twist in last night's episode

[spoiler:3k3xgdc8]How unfair to the four remaining girls that one of them lost their spot to a girl originally eliminated! I can totally understand that Rio was super-pissed. Now Jeana is back in and maybe she&#39;ll win in the end?[/spoiler:3k3xgdc8]

Comment

Ugh I hate these comebacks. Rio is right, it's not fair. Especially having a comeback that late into the competition.
                                                      And damn Jeana is back. Can't stand her. She's beyond fake and bitchy. She's that girl that always plays victim yet bullies other people.

I have a feeling this is how the results will go:

4th: Shanice
                                                      3rd: Kyla
                                                      Runner up: Jeana
                                                      Winner: Khrystiana
                                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

The twist in last night's episode

[spoiler:12cm7pr1]How unfair to the four remaining girls that one of them lost their spot to a girl originally eliminated! I can totally understand that Rio was super-pissed. Now Jeana is back in and maybe she&#39;ll win in the end?[/spoiler:12cm7pr1]
                                                        I am beyond fuming. This is A pathetic ‘twist’. Too late in the competition for these shenanigans. I finally think this show is a fix. The narrative is too well defined.

Comment

Really wanted Christina to return, her face is perfect, she nailed the photo, and it would feel like a proper comeback instead of Jeana who only left one episode earlier (and is annoying as hell)
                                                          last.fm

Comment

Philippe Plein is such an idiot, can't stand him. Kyla's picture was absolutely amazing, one of the best of the entire season.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X