TVs Greatest ... NETFLIX Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

I felt the same about Kimmy, I got really bored of it and gave up before the end of season two.

Kimmygirl would've been a better series Henrik's sausage and GirlCanMack as guest stars.
    Kimmy Schmidt definitely went downhill quickly. I enjoyed the first two seasons but eventually just became less funny (still had flashes of brilliance). Jane Krakowski was always the highlight for me though.

Comment

• Kimmy Schmidt was always meh for me with an occasional amazing episode, but not enough to make the show great overall.

BUT I forgot to mention VEEP. Now that's funny as hell!
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Kimmy Schmidt definitely went downhill quickly. I enjoyed the first two seasons but eventually just became less funny (still had flashes of brilliance). Jane Krakowski was always the highlight for me though.
        Jane Krakowski is the highlight of anything.

Comment

• The Golden girls changed my life, but I've been watching The Golden Palace on YouTube and the show is underrated in my opinion.
          Diva!!!

Comment

Jane Krakowski is the highlight of anything.
            I've never seen 30 Rock but feel like I'd love it. My favourite scenes of hers in Kimmy Schmidt were whenever Anna Camp's Deidre would appear.

Comment

• The oldies: Golden Girls, The Nanny and Roseanne.
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I've never seen 30 Rock but feel like I'd love it. My favourite scenes of hers in Kimmy Schmidt were whenever Anna Camp's Deidre would appear.
                Oh you’d love her in 30 Rock!

Comment

Oh you’d love her in 30 Rock!
                  I’d have watched it sooner but it’s not been on Netflix, but it has started airing on SkyComedy so I may get a chance to watch it.

Comment

• WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NETFLIX ORIGINAL TV SHOW?

Comment

• Dark

I'd recommend everyone to watch it. It's simply brilliant.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Orange Is The New Black and there really isn’t a second place.
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The OA for me. A damn crime it was cancelled.

Comment

• Orange.... well despite the fact I took a break from it half way through and didn't go back to it for well over a year, I felt a genuine loss when it finished.
                            1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

• OITNB was one of the first and best for sure. House Of Cards was brilliant, until Spacey’s scandal...

I’m also loving Ozark lately, just finished season 1.

GLOW deserves a mention, oh and of course Stranger Things!

Comment

• Even though it’s only had two seasons I’d put Sex Education up there. It’s so magnificent and sets the right tone to teen shows.

Another favourite of mine, though it was only a limited one-off, is Unbelievable. Three fantastic leads and a compelling drama.

Comment

Even though it’s only had two seasons I’d put Sex Education up there. It’s so magnificent and sets the right tone to teen shows.

Another favourite of mine, though it was only a limited one-off, is Unbelievable. Three fantastic leads and a compelling drama.
                                  Sex Education is definitely up for the best as well!!!

Comment

• Agree, Sex Education and Unbelievable are both really good.

Was Making A Murderer a Netflix original? That show was like the Tiger King of its day.

Comment

• Orange Is the New Black is the reason my family got Netflix, but Sense8 made the biggest impact on me.
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• The Crown & Stranger Things
                                        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Has anyone here seen Dark?
                                          I really think a lot of people would love it.
                                          But it might put some people of because the language of the show is German.

But the show is so well constructed. Acting, visual effects, all the plot twists wow.
                                          There are currently two seasons, with the final third season coming this year to wrap up the story.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• That murderer one with the guy who might've been framed for murder wrongly twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                              Orange Is the New Black is the reason my family got Netflix, but Sense8 made the biggest impact on me.
                                              OMG yes to Sense8, the most beautifully filmed show.

Comment

Working...
                                              X