No announcement yet.

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love a full crossover connecting all seasons. However i don't even think it would be logistically or physically possible and you'd have to suspend a lot of belief since Sarah and Evan would be playing about 452 characters each lol
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I want Pepper back
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I've read somewhere that they start filming in June.

I guess this won't be ready for a September release. Maybe a Christmas shocker?
        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
          I've read somewhere that they start filming in June.

I guess this won't be ready for a September release. Maybe a Christmas shocker?
          Apocalypse started filming in June. Cult was pushed from June to late May. Roanoke started filming in June and Hotel in July. They can easily make it for a September premiere. It takes about a week of filming for one episode. By the time September comes the whole show will have been filmed and early episodes will already be edited and up for broadcasting.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Double post
            Last edited by beredy; Fri April 5th, 2019, 12:21. Reason: Double post
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I'm guessing Evan maybe isn't returning because he and Emma have split up again and she's already confirmed she's in the next season.

Comment

• I've just rewatched this and the backwards story telling was not as bad as I remember it being. I really enjoyed it again
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                X