No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariana and Demi were on it, but Miley was never a judge. Only in the audience as ArmyOfMe said

Comment

omg Tiffany Pollard, aka NEW YORK THE MOTHERTUCKING QUEEN will be a guest judge.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Thursday 28th btw, not Friday 22nd as I said on the previous page

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          omg Tiffany Pollard, aka NEW YORK THE MOTHERTUCKING QUEEN will be a guest judge.
          One of the reality TV Goddesses.
          I cant wait for that episode; it will probably be a comedy onelike The Bitchelor.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            This episode is already ICONIC!

Comment

Have you guys seen the interview on Build?

Silky, Yvie and Shuga are already favourites of mine.

Also, it seems like it's gonna be a season of loudmouths, which I'm happy about.

Comment

Super excited for this. I'm making no predictions for this season as Kameron Michaels taught me in S10 that you can't judge a queen before the season starts!

Favourites from the promos and interviews I've seen are: Plastique, Shuga, Kahana, Silky, Mercedes, Akeria

Comment

Oh gosh, Rajah O'Hara is annoying af

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                    I turned off because of her annoying attitude and foul teeth and that fan.
                    Silky still remains my favourite but a lot seem really polished.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                      Well with an O'Hara name, it doesn't come as a surprise TBH.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Plastique and Kahanna are my favourites. In it 2 win it.
                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Even after that AS4 disaster, I'm feeling confident with this new regular season.

And on top of that, this will be my first time without any kind of spoiler since season 8.

Comment

What’s up with queens giving themselves an O‘Hara name?
                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
                              What’s up with queens giving themselves an O‘Hara name?
                              Aren't they from the same house? Like dragmother and dragdaughter?
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                Aren't they from the same house? Like dragmother and dragdaughter?
                                Just found this

https://www.bustle.com/p/are-eureka-...t-name-8671615
                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I watched the entrances and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this year. They seem like a really great cast!

Comment

The Cast looks good
                                    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                      I watched the entrances and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this year. They seem like a really great cast!
                                      I'm feeling different. I'm not a fan of most entrance looks, sadly.

Still, excited for this. Plastique is my clear frontrunner. She also has already over 400k instagram followers, Vanjie has even more but she was already on the show. Brooke is the only other contestant from S11 with more than 100k.

edit: Nevermind. Soju (165k) and Ariel (173k) also have over 100k.

Will be interesting if they live up to that.

Comment

Not getting the love for Plastique. It’ll be interesting to see her be more than anything than an Instagram queen. Looks bland as hell to me

Comment

When does this begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            When does this begin?
                                            This Thursday, 28th Feb!

Comment

Excellent! Hope it’s on Netflix UK.

Comment

It’ll be on Netflix for the UK and Ireland the day after

Comment

Instagram stats are not a good indicator of whether a queen will be a frontrunner or not. Some may do very well, like Aquaria or Kim Chi, others might flop, like Miss Fame or Farrah Moan.

Comment

^ True, but it may be a factor who already is a fan favorite and they have some kind of advantage. At least that's how I feel.

Anyways, my favorite S11 queens so far are Plastique, Brooke, Yvie, Vanjie and Soju. From the preview, I like Kahanna out of drag the most. Shuga Cain also looks promising.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X