No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastique and Kahanna are my favourites. In it 2 win it.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Even after that AS4 disaster, I'm feeling confident with this new regular season.

And on top of that, this will be my first time without any kind of spoiler since season 8.

Comment

What’s up with queens giving themselves an O‘Hara name?
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
          What’s up with queens giving themselves an O‘Hara name?
          Aren't they from the same house? Like dragmother and dragdaughter?
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Aren't they from the same house? Like dragmother and dragdaughter?
            Just found this

https://www.bustle.com/p/are-eureka-...t-name-8671615
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I watched the entrances and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this year. They seem like a really great cast!

Comment

The Cast looks good
                Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                  I watched the entrances and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this year. They seem like a really great cast!
                  I'm feeling different. I'm not a fan of most entrance looks, sadly.

Still, excited for this. Plastique is my clear frontrunner. She also has already over 400k instagram followers, Vanjie has even more but she was already on the show. Brooke is the only other contestant from S11 with more than 100k.

edit: Nevermind. Soju (165k) and Ariel (173k) also have over 100k.

Will be interesting if they live up to that.

Comment

Not getting the love for Plastique. It’ll be interesting to see her be more than anything than an Instagram queen. Looks bland as hell to me

Comment

When does this begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        When does this begin?
                        This Thursday, 28th Feb!

Comment

Excellent! Hope it’s on Netflix UK.

Comment

It’ll be on Netflix for the UK and Ireland the day after

Comment

Instagram stats are not a good indicator of whether a queen will be a frontrunner or not. Some may do very well, like Aquaria or Kim Chi, others might flop, like Miss Fame or Farrah Moan.

Comment

^ True, but it may be a factor who already is a fan favorite and they have some kind of advantage. At least that's how I feel.

Anyways, my favorite S11 queens so far are Plastique, Brooke, Yvie, Vanjie and Soju. From the preview, I like Kahanna out of drag the most. Shuga Cain also looks promising.

Comment

Nina West is so winning this year.

Comment

Off season drama is already strong.
                                    Just this week, we've had news and subsequent apologies of Brooke condoning blackface, as well as Silky being called out for allegedly being transphobic.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                      Nina West is so winning this year.
                                      First out

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                                        First out
                                        Not here for this, Nina is super talented

Comment

I’m really excited to see Nina

Comment

Untucked will be shown on Netflix from season 11 now too

Comment

Comment

^ so we are allowed to post/talk about these previews now? Because we weren't in the AS4 topic (spoilers...).

I hope Netflix Switzerland also has the episodes the day after, though I'm afraid they won't show up. So I hope they get posted on YouTube again just like on AS4.

Comment

Netflix France says season 11 available on March 7.
                                                  Get it together already.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

does anyone know how long the first episode is? I can't find it online. I know it starts at 9 Pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                      does anyone know how long the first episode is? I can't find it online. I know it starts at 9 Pm EST
                                                      Would it help you to deduce from the fact Untucked starts at 10:30 and it airs right after the episode?
                                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Honey seems to be the most polished one
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

First episode was good, although Silky gurl... Shush your face.

It was kinda sad to see that queen eliminated. The queens are clearly not as crafty as some old season ones. About 5 of those looks were tragic.
                                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Wow, Nutmeg is damn annoying. The way she grabbed Miley! Too much.

Loved Vanjie hiding behind the screen

Scarlet looked SO BAD in her entrance look, but is one of the best looking of all series out of it.

Soju’s runway was horrible... Nina West and thingy Montrese were the absolute worst though. Like season 1 standard. Soju flunked the lipsync cos of that huge bloody dress

I wish Miley could be on it every week, she was great, especially her drugs comment.

Comment

Honeyz Davenport is so fine out of drag

Nina West should have been bottom, but yeah, a lot of tragic looks. I pretty much agree with the bottom 4.

Silky is too much but also very entertaining! It’s been a while since we’ve had an obnoxious loudmouth who winds everybody up.

Some of them seem like filler already - Rajah, Aqueria, Nina, Mercedes, Kahannah...none of them will win and it seems pretty obvious. My early favourite to win would be Honey Davenport.

Dont like Ariel Versace, feel like I’ve met a lot of arrogant twinks similar to her. And I can tell Scarlet Envy is gonna bore me to tears but y’all gon love her.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X