EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAD MAY JUNE MADNESS SPOILERS BELOW!

EastEnders's Dr. 'Mad' May Wright returns to the Square in a fortnight's time and throws the Millers' lives into utter turmoil.

Determined not to allow anything - or anyone - stand in her way of baby Summer, Mickey (Joe Swash) becomes May's (Amanda Drew) first casualty when she cracks him over the head with a crowbar, leaves him for dead.

Dawn, meanwhile, clings on to her daughter Summer in the hope that someone will hear her cries for help.

A Walford source told DS: "May leaves Mickey for dead with blood pouring from his head, while a terrified Dawn looks on, clutching Summer. But May's revenge doesn't stop there when things take an explosive turn soon after."

They added: "The question is, just who survives this dramatic turn of events?"

Mickey playing dead will be most convincing acting he's done! And why is Dawn wearing Dame Edna's glasses?

Comment

• OMGZZ!

Is that how Mickey is leaving?
      And woo - Dame Edna glasses!!

Eastenders just gets better and better!
      tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

• I avoided the spoilers but at the pic of Dawn.

She really really does look like Dame Edna.
        Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• So glad May is back!

Comment

• God, what cack tonight with the football storyline.

However, I do love May!

But it is so amazing having Denise back. She's really come back with style, I love her character and also kudos to the actress for looking that good after having a baby!

Comment

• Yeah Denise is a good character, seems like she's never been away now!

I don't know why they bother with football storylines, they seem to do this every 4/5 years and then drop it without mention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                I don't know why they bother with football storylines, they seem to do this every 4/5 years and then drop it without mention.
                I know, it's like " what can we pull out of the forgotten ideas bag this week?" then next thing you know Charlie Slater Internet dating plotlines.

What a shite week...Lucy acted like her usual annoying self, Shirley and Vinnie ran the Vic, Bianca struggled at the caff and Dawn bought a dress for Summer...even with May not much happened.
                And May's house is so weird, the rooms don't make sense.

Can't wait to see what happens next week though.

Comment

• I think Denise is such a good actor!

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
                    I think Denise is such a good actor!
                    Completely agree! Her and Chelsea are both great actresses! Especially in more dramatic scenes! Libby just ruins the family acting wise...she's not too good!

Comment

• For some reason Mondays episode is on tonight.

Why are they ruining mad May week by not showing it in it's usual time!

Also, if Lucy's boyfriend is 19 and she's 14, isn't that illegal?

And they're building apartments on top of or beside a tube station? Like right beside it, noisy?

Comment

• Nah, you always find apartment blocks (three or four story "luxury" ones) next to tube and train stations as young professionals snap them up to reduce their journey time.

But it's funny how both Coronation Street and Eastenders are building luxury apartments - I wonder if we'll ever get to see inside them. It's probably just another building they can blow up/have a fire in when the ratings fall.

It always seems like Peggy, Ben and Phil disappear with no prior story detailing it - or maybe I just don't pay attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by danlucky16
                          Nah, you always find apartment blocks (three or four story "luxury" ones) next to tube and train stations as young professionals snap them up to reduce their journey time.

It always seems like Peggy, Ben and Phil disappear with no prior story detailing it - or maybe I just don't pay attention.
                          I could never live beside a tube station...then again, living in Walford is risky enough - you have to avoid being attacked by a jealous ex-lover you haven't seen in years who randomly turns up, or become addicted to drugs over night or end up marrying your half sister on a daily (well mon,tues,thurs or fri) basis...so in comparison living by a station is tame.

And yeah, they did just disappear...I hate not following things like why is Ricky living in the Vic and I didn't even know Jase and Dawn were going out now they're engaged.

Comment

• I thought a while back Jase had decided Dawn was getting too heavy (relationship wise) and so he was going to dump her - suddenly they were living together. Perhaps the writers either like to treat us like idiots/confuse us - or they themselves forget what's happening.

I am half expecting either Corrie or Eastenders to nick Emmerdales yesteryear storyline and have a grand opening in one of the apartments that ends with the floor collapsing or something of that sort.

Comment

• I saw the trailer for next week - my gosh it looks like a corker!

Comment

• I've heard the Corrie flats are going to bring in a batch of new characters and also play a part in Tony's sinister goings on seeing as he's tipped as the new street psycho.

The EastEnders ones will probably be never mentioned again now Bradley's been sacked!

After tonight it's next on for an hour on Wednesday which is the big Mad May episode and then normal time Thursday.

Comment

• LOL why is the May comeback in June?

Comment

• Ordinarily I wouldn't care but it is annoying they're moving times just as a decent storyline came up. :-?

Wish the writers would come up with something a bit more likely than Heather getting the order wrong and it turning out to be German so they have to use the person they refused to use...it just doesn't seem likely. And they do it all the time.

Also did May do something to Jane?

Also also did anyone else see Tracy dressed as Ginger Spice at the Brit Awards?

Comment

• LOL at Tracy in Geri Halliwell's union jack dress - she must've been the one who paid over 40k for it at auction that time!

It looks like May might've done a Sam Mitchell to Jane!

Comment

• Caught up with this on the omnibus, and the Chelsea storyline is so ridiculously forced. Firstly, why on earth would she hide the coke in a set of dominoes? And even if she had, why would she try and get it when all her family were in the house, walking around?

Also, there's only so many times where she can be having an emotional outpour, and say something she shouldn't, not to realise that someone is behind her, and then turn around and regret what she said.

Love May being back Can't wait for wednesdays ep. Although how Jase hasn't spotted that she is a total psycho when she almost burst into tears or started shaking everytime Summer was mentioned I don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by Glitta06
                                          Caught up with this on the omnibus, and the Chelsea storyline is so ridiculously forced. Firstly, why on earth would she hide the coke in a set of dominoes? And even if she had, why would she try and get it when all her family were in the house, walking around?

Also, there's only so many times where she can be having an emotional outpour, and say something she shouldn't, not to realise that someone is behind her, and then turn around and regret what she said.

Word.

The Dominoes thing.

Also Heather gets around, I was watching Doctor Who The Empty Child (Are you my mummy?) and she was in it, playing a housewife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhaggers
                                            LOL why is the May comeback in June?
                                            'cos her name's Jenny now

She'll be back next month as Julie.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
                                              Originally posted by Bhaggers
                                              LOL why is the May comeback in June?
                                              'cos her name's Jenny now

She'll be back next month as Julie.
                                              Yes. Ahem.

Comment

• Bendy straws???

Comment

• As in clutching.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't quite get the straw picture...

Read in the paper Phil and had an accident on set. Where is he supposed to be at the moment anyways? Ben is with him, I Presume. :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X