Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menime123
    replied
    Stan's comment about Linda being 15 and up the duff after only 3 months with Mick... Do we think Lee might not be Mick's? I'm really starting to like Stan - he's not actually been horrid yet, and seems to be really trying.

I really thought I'd dislike Nancy at first, but she's absolutely brilliant. She sees it how it is, but thinks about how to say it - a perfect mix of her parents actually. But then I love all of the Carters - even Lee, who I think wasn't too bad considering he came in later when the other actors had all gelled.

I suppose Tina's selling drugs then. Because Mrs. Fireman Sam will love that.....

Johnny's gone boring though. I'm over the poor me, lack of decent storylines. Don't get me started on the stupid exam results story - maybe he and Abi should start a 'complete failure at exams' club

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    It's building to Dean pursuing her I believe!

Yeah I love Nancy, I'm so glad she ditched that chavvy ex for good. Can totally do without Lee, I wish he never existed.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    The Dean/Linda hug was just so strange, looked like he jizzed himself during that.

I actually think that, after six months, Nancy is probably my favourite Carter. I'm dreading Lee returning, he was awful.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishLamb
    Originally posted by Thriller
    I've got a feeling Sharon will keep that gun and either accidentally shoot someone because she gets all paranoid about the break in, or she pulls it on Phil when she inevitably finds out he arranged it.
    I hope she "accidentally” ends up shooting Denny, Fat Boy, Alfie,Terry & Dexter, we could do with losing some dead weight.
    Like Angelina Jolie in the bullet curve scene in Wanted?

I don't mind Alfie while he's with Kat and Terry will no doubt be off soon now Bianca's leaving.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by “Thriller"
    I've got a feeling Sharon will keep that gun and either accidentally shoot someone because she gets all paranoid about the break in, or she pulls it on Phil when she inevitably finds out he arranged it.
    I hope she "accidentally” ends up shooting Denny, Fat Boy, Alfie,Terry & Dexter, we could do with losing some dead weight.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Johnny storyline is kinda annoying me. It reminds me a bit of my relationship with my mother, If we're in the same room with each other for too long we fight by the end of it we'd be screaming at each other I thought he was quite justified calling her a bitch tbh, I've said worse.

But is your dad as hot as Danny Dyer, though?
    Eww

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Johnny storyline is kinda annoying me. It reminds me a bit of my relationship with my mother, If we're in the same room with each other for too long we fight by the end of it we'd be screaming at each other I thought he was quite justified calling her a bitch tbh, I've said worse.

But is your dad as hot as Danny Dyer, though?

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    I bet she had artificial insemination from Carl.
    No, bad boy Charlie Fake Cotton
    Yeah, I thought that too. Or Aleks to put another spanner in the works with Roxy.
    Yes I was thinking it could be Aleks too.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Yeah, I thought that too. Or Aleks to put another spanner in the works with Roxy.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller
    Ronnie pregnant again? Oh great, another 9 months of misery ahead.
    Not quite - she's not back until the end of summer.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Ronnie pregnant again? Oh great, another 9 months of misery ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I'm glad Johnny failed his exams. Until last night, you never really see him doing any studying or essays, and he seems to find time to hold down two jobs with no problem. I'm not saying that uni students can't successfully work alongside their studies, but he just reinforces the impression that uni students never ever do anything academic; especially as he's meant to be studying law. Still, I hope his little hissy fit doesn't last long. I need my eye candy back. Although, Danny Dyer topless two nights running sure ain't bad.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    But they can kill her off and save us all from those 4 expressions she can manage on her face. Worst actress they have.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Oh I must have missed that. I'm surprised she's still with Phil if she knows that, I remember how in love her and Dennis were (despite being brother and sister).

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Yeah, Phil already told her. That's why I'm hoping she's playing the long game, and that their relationship is a sham. I'm hoping for big and ballsy like when she humiliated Grant upon her original exit back in the 1990s.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    It looked like Sharon just got a heavy nudge. Drama Queen. I do like her relationship with Jonny though.
    Yeah I'm hoping Sharon eventually finds out that Phil was the reason for Dennis' death. It might spruce her up as a character a bit more.

Eww at Ian and Rainie. I wish Ian would just tell Denise so that she can leave him.
    I thought Phil told her that it was his fault already?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    It looked like Sharon just got a heavy nudge. Drama Queen. I do like her relationship with Jonny though.
    Yeah I'm hoping Sharon eventually finds out that Phil was the reason for Dennis' death. It might spruce her up as a character a bit more.

Eww at Ian and Rainie. I wish Ian would just tell Denise so that she can leave him.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy
    I've been thinking lately whether the story of Ronnie killing Carl has been wrapped up as Carl's mum returned a while back with Adam and whether that could some how tie in with the Lucy/Nick Cotton stories?
    I think that story was dumped when the new producer took over, it was like an overlap from the old one so was wrapped up quickly?

So now we know Shirley is 51 and Mick is 37. Which means Mick had Lee aged 14/15

How the hell did Sharon get internal injuries from falling over?!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I've been thinking lately whether the story of Ronnie killing Carl has been wrapped up as Carl's mum returned a while back with Adam and whether that could some how tie in with the Lucy/Nick Cotton stories?

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    I probably should've watched tonight's episode before commenting I suppose taking that into account it's possible, unlikely but possible, but it is Eastenders, weirder shit has happened.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I wasn't sure about Stan either tbh. Shirley said that she went away with her mum and Aunt Babe, and returned when Mick was born. So it's feasible that Sylvie told Stan that she had had the baby and not Shirley. Unless anyone can recall Stan commenting on it to Shirley, it's possible that he doesn't know.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Wait. Is Ian back up to his old tricks and paid Rainier for some? Poor Jane better go get herself tested!

Phil arranging the break in was tragically obvious. Monday's episode though was pure old school Sharon, and the Sharon I remember growing up watching. I still think Sharon's playing the long game, and is gonna hang Phil's nuts out to dry though for his part in Dennis's death.

So do we think Stan knows Mick isn't his son? I can't remember what's happened, but it would at least add a new take on a storyline EE has done before.
    Well unless he had sex with his daughter I'm pretty sure he know Mick isn't his son. Silvy and Stan probably "raised" him as their own because Shirley was too young, like what happened with Kat and Zoe years ago.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Wait. Is Ian back up to his old tricks and paid Rainier for some? Poor Jane better go get herself tested!

Phil arranging the break in was tragically obvious. Monday's episode though was pure old school Sharon, and the Sharon I remember growing up watching. I still think Sharon's playing the long game, and is gonna hang Phil's nuts out to dry though for his part in Dennis's death.

So do we think Stan knows Mick isn't his son? I can't remember what's happened, but it would at least add a new take on a storyline EE has done before.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Great episode, last night. Loved Rainie's random return. Can't wait to see what dirt she has on Ian. And Sharon getting duffed up was brilliant. She's been so annoying lately. Ahhhh, I'm proper crushing on Johnny atm. He's just so cute!!

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    The perfect opportunity to kill Sharon. Please let it happen. Kill her, EastEnders. PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Yeah I loved Rainie just turning up out of the blue, I definitely think it's from Ian's time on the streets and she's got some sort of secret on him.

Winston working at the Albert that was so random.

Sharon's fall looked a bit lame considering she ends up in critical condition.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    But how the hell does she know Ian? My guess they knew each other from back when Ian was on the streets. Tbh I was struggling to figure out who she was, I would’ve never linked her with Ian, they didn’t have any previous storylines together, did they? I do love them bringing back random character with no notice whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X