No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD, everytime I see Danielle on my screen I wanna kill her. Her 'threatening' Stacey was the most laughable thing I've seen in a while.

I was at Ronnie and Roxy being mistaken for whores and Ronnie's line "Well I'm not but I can't speak for her"

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
      And, right who the hell would eat sandwiches that came out of a bin bag??
      Another pointless storyline you could always hope some of the useless characters might catch food poisoning or something I suppose
      RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

• My-my-my poker face
        My-my poker face

Comment

• So one of the reasons Ronnie is such a cold fish is because someone drew on her new bag with a biro?

Seriously, the back stories they give sometimes are so lame!

Comment

• Scene of the year!

THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Yet another fine demonstration of acting by Danielle.

Comment

• I don't understand why Ronnie came back in at the end to shout at Danielle again. It was clearly just so that she could call her an "evil cow."

What I don't get with Eastenders is whenever they try and have young, odd characters with a story to tell they get crap actors to play them. Remember Steven? (Ian's "other" son). He was trying to be moody and mysterious but ended up looking a right tit all the time.
                I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• SPOILER:

Lauren Crace (who plays Danielle in EE) has said that she's filmed her exit storyline already! So she is leaving... I guess Archie will kill her to prevent Ronnie from ever finding out, and it will be the biggest anit-climax ever in EE and then people will complain and there will be a Dirt Den all over again and then it will look so silly and... I took that a bit too far didn't I!
                  tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhaggers
                    SPOILER:

Lauren Crace (who plays Danielle in EE) has said that she's filmed her exit storyline already! So she is leaving... I guess Archie will kill her to prevent Ronnie from ever finding out, and it will be the biggest anit-climax ever in EE and then people will complain and there will be a Dirt Den all over again and then it will look so silly and... I took that a bit too far didn't I!
                    Thank god for that!
                    I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                      Scene of the year!

That was so funny. Can't Danielle just spit out for God's sake. Either that or transfer her to a mental institution. :evil:

Comment

• My god! Archie is the master of manipulation. Loving him! "She's attempted to suicide. Twice!" So dark. I wish they had made Danielle into more of a psycho though. She'd be a convincing killer.

Comment

• I thought at one point Archie was going to kiss Danielle when he was telling her how beautiful he looked, then I was wondering were they going to go down the route of him raping Ronnie and being Danielle's real dad? But luckily no...

Danielle's acting really lets her down, bet there's load of kids out there who could've played her more convincingly. Seeing her try to carry a scene is embarrassing.

Comment

• I think she's probably competent - not great, but good - but is let down by her character. She's probably not comfortable acting so weak. I always think she's so much better when she loses control

Comment

• Amazing advert for the wedding

Comment

• The adverts that they spew out are better than the bloody episodes themselves!

Does anyone remember the advert for the arrival of Ronnie & Roxy with Calvin Harris playing in the background?

Comment

• Wow great advert, if only the show was that polished and dramatic! I know everyone loves realism but sometimes I think our soaps need Americanising a bit when it comes to the production.

Yeah the Ronnie/Roxy advert was great with Big Mo looking all agog in the background.

Comment

• Hah! I loved Shirley's face in that. Such a sour puss.

Poor cow.

Comment

• Eastenders is largely crap at the moment,mind you it is only a soap!!

Cheers Cidermaster

PS Far better than true soap being crap,that could give you a rash or sore skin!
                                      You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

• This is really terrible at the minute.

I don't really think that girl portrays Danielle very well at all, she needs to put more into it...Danielle seems to be the most desperate character ever, but in the wrong way. I'm always comparing this to the Kat/Zoe thing and Michelle Ryan definitely played her part better.

When does Ronnie actually find out because this has been going on for ages. I think people are just getting tired of it.

I still don't actually like this generation of Mitchells - Ronnie, Roxie and Archie. I think Archie is a really poor character too, he's done so little since he arrived and even now he's annoying.

Comment

• Oh my God!

The Equalizer is in the Square!!!

Comment

• Great news and what an Equalizer it is like a 40 yarder swerving into the top corner!!

Oh that 80s prog i remember it well,used to be on late night ITV,loved it!

Cheers Cidermaster
                                            You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

• This is bloody awful at the minute. I just keep laughing when Archie's there saying "She said she'd kill herself, she'd just kill herself."

And how many times is Danielle going to announce that she's leaving walford, only to change her mind at the last minute

Comment

• I know, she's left and returned about 6 times in the last fortnight!

"I've got to tell her!"
                                                "You can't she'll kill herself!"
                                                "OK I'll leave..."
                                                "I'm staying, I've got to tell her!"
                                                "You can't she'll kill herself again!"
                                                "OK bye Granddad..."

It's going round in complete circles like they're padding it out as much as possible waiting for the big reveal.

Comment

• Agreed this plot has gone on way too long now - then again we shouldn't complain too much in American soaps they like to keep silly plots going for much much longer!! Sunset Beach being a good example
                                                  RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

• Thank god we only have to wait until next week for it to over. I've heard what happens and it doesn't sound too bad!

It made me laugh with Tanya and Max too

Max: I brought this round for you....
                                                    Tanya: Just get lost Max
                                                    Max:... it's curry and wine.
                                                    Tanya: Wine? WINE? *glares* Come in Max

Comment

• I think Danielle is stuck in a revolving door

Comment

• Great news!

June Brown (Dot Branning) has been nominated for a BAFTA for her moving single-hander episode last year.

Comment

• Woooot! 100 years a bit late though.

Anyway - I'm bored of EE atm.
                                                          Danielle is being a wet lettuce. Flalining around - deosn't know which way is up or down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhaggers
                                                            Flalining around -
                                                            Flatlining around??

Originally posted by Bhaggers
                                                            deosn't know which way is up or down.
                                                            Deo know?

Comment

• Oh jeez, I've been a wet lettuce with my typing..

its supposed to be FLAILING and DOESN'T.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X