X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy

Ian Beale wife check : 2 dead, the other ran off to Spain
    LMAO

Let's not forget his son has went to New Zealand.

Loved tonights, it's good when there's lots of action.

Getting really tanked off with Spencer, Zoe and Kelly - if they fade into the background anymore they'll be used as seats in Angie's Den - at least Zoe's trying to put her best assests on show.

I'm gonna miss Janine, I think she's the only reason I even watch. :( How good did she looks with the scratch mark? Meow!
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
      Oh and I'm guessing the fact Laura had the birth certificate open will definitely be relevant!
      Well spotted!

So who really is responsible for Laura's death? Ian for knocking on the door? Or Kate for telling Ian to go round? Or Laura herself for ringing him in the first place? Or Bobby for causing toys to be all over the floor? Or Laura's mum and dad for not letting her go and stay with them so Laura wouldn't have felt she had to turn to Ian? Or Pat for leaving her alone? Or Janine for giving Pat reason to go round... OK that's enough

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ LOL

Yea, when did Zoe have implants, put those udders away love :x
        1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

• Zoe's breasts were really impressive tonight! She looks better with straight hair though :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
            Zoe's breasts were really impressive tonight!
            I agree with that - Thats the best I have ever seen her

I cant believe Laura survived the catfight with Janine only to slip over a toy and fall down the stairs!
            Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• probably one ofmy favourate Stenders deaths.

Comment

• Did anyone see dirty den in the newspaper today?

Leslie Grantham (?) has been caught with his pants down on the internet, having cyber and slating the rest of the eastenders crew.
                bye!!

Comment

• ^^^i did see it! i never liked him anyway

Comment

• I really hope Janine gets killed off!Her bitch character is a bit too stale now,and the writers ought to give it to another female cast member.
                    "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• I don't think Janine is being killed off, she's going on the run whilst on bail. Charlie Brooks has confirmed that she won't be returning to the show too.

Also, I've just read that Letitia Dean who plays Sharon is leaving the show again when her contract runs out this Autumn. Apparently she doesn't want the character to "become" her, and needs to experiment with different roles - and won't be coming back! I suspect she'll have a Christmas exit, possibly even killed off?

Comment

• Oh yeah,I too read about that.Actually writers have no plans to kill Sharon off.Hence,she is able to make a comeback in the near future!
                        "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• Well what a great week of Eastenders that was! I really felt sorry for Laura being abused by Janine all week - though at least she was getting in some good scenes for a change, and then she goes a dies

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                            Oh yeah,I too read about that.Actually writers have no plans to kill Sharon off.Hence,she is able to make a comeback in the near future!
                            Well Letitia reckons she'll never go back, but you never know, she might get desperate for work

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                              Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                              Oh yeah,I too read about that.Actually writers have no plans to kill Sharon off.Hence,she is able to make a comeback in the near future!
                              Well Letitia reckons she'll never go back, but you never know, she might get desperate for work
                              Im sure she gave the same excuse last time she left!

Comment

• dont worry people im sure Laura, Sharon, and Janine will be very happy in The Bill

im personally looking forward to the day when Spencer and nana Moon burn in an exploding car.
                                *shifty eyes*

i apologise to all of you Nana Moon fanatics

Comment

• Well I've heard that Kelly and Lynne are leaving...Yay for Kelly but Lynne...

It's been good again. I watched the repeat yesterday and I never saw that episode where Janine entered the Vic and had a go at Laura for the past and even though she was having it bad, I felt sorry for Janine - I remember those times when Laura was a bitch and when Janine couldn't leave the house.

I'm gonna miss Janine, she's always been my fave character and the actress who plays her is a really good actress and looks gorgeous!

Comment

• Apparently Beppe writes to Lynne and offers her a better life in Italy, so she fooks off! A quiet exit apparently - probably punishment for her boozing!

Comment

• Laura, Janine, Lynne, Kelly and Sharon all leaving!

They are having a clearout!

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic
                                        Laura, Janine, Lynne, Kelly and Sharon all leaving!
                                        Don't forget Den!

Comment

• Pat is leaving too
                                          *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

• Shame they didn't think of big fire or murderer storyline to kill them all off, it would have been an ideal time to do something like that.

Comment

• All the great characters are gradually leaving, yet the Ferreiras remain...

Comment

• I really think tonights episode, in fact the last 2 weeks have been brilliant. Watching Janine's loosing battle is just hard to watch.

I'll miss her when she goes...she's never really been out of it but she's the only one who is interesting and a real heartless bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boogie_2nite
                                                  Pat is leaving too
                                                  No she ain't :(

I watched Eastenders Revealed : Spencer Moon last night, and Nana Moon is just the same in real life
                                                  1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

• Yeah I saw that too - Hilda is a proper legend!

But what surprised me is that Christopher Parker, who plays Spencer, seems to put the camp thing on - he's not the whiny, camp boy that he plays in real life.
                                                    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X