Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it was jayne then?

Comment

• Absolutely loved the scenes with Dot and Nick. She made the right decision.

They've set it up to be a Beale so much these past two episodes. I think it's definitely Jane or Cindy.

Comment

• thats disappointing considering what happened with that bookies in london

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
          Great setup for 'live week'. I suspect there'll be a scene at some point mimicking the opening of the first ever episode, to discover Nick? I'm a bit sad Nick's dead. I always imagined they'd do a redemption story when the time was right.
          I think Nick was long past redemption but at least his last words were an apology. They had to kill him off while Dot is still alive and this was the perfect time to do it.

Hope we get Mick kicking the door in going "cor stinks in here!"

Comment

• Redemption is subjective. Seeing his grandson could have invoked a change fatherhood never managed, for example. I just think Nick's return has been an absolute waste, and done nothing other than act as a catalyst for other characters. Nick deserved better. As a viewer I feel we deserved closure - a real, honest confession from Nick to his Mother that in its hayday would have held an entire episode.

With Nick I always felt he was a wannabe villain and that there was an absolute path back for him. It's easy to forget that he had tried married life, children, etc, and there was a point where he tried so much that Dot left the square to go live with him and his family.

But Nick's entire life is the result of a teenage rebellion against his Mother, and like a lot of people, once he started down that path didn't bother getting off because that would've been too much hard work.

Even tonight he was still a kid, taunting his Mother in that childish way - even using the fact he killed his own son to provoke a reaction - trying to provoke a reaction. Teenage rebellion to the very end, and in the end, his Mother gave him the reaction he was trying to elicit - the one where the Mother lets the child down to be used forever against her.

I suspect what Dot did will have big repercussions for the character. It took Dot a long time to forgive what she did to Ethel, let alone her own son. There's also the fact she became his drug dealer (she supplied the fatal dose) and stood over him and watched him die. Hopefully they'll give June Brown something good to do, as Dot has been a bit of a stereotypical old woman lately, and we know she's made of stronger stuff (despite looking like a sneeze would kill her).
            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I think it seems too obvious to be Jane now. I wish Lauren and her frumpy jumpers would bugger off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                I think it seems too obvious to be Jane now. I wish Lauren and her frumpy jumpers would bugger off.

How else do you want her to hide the fact she's sbout to drop a baby?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Without being cruel, June is 90 and it must be a risk to commit a big story to her. I hope this coming week is exciting as I want it to be. Ps I got bored of Lauren as a character along time ago but she's been good the last few weeks
                  1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                    Ps I got bored of Lauren as a character along time ago but she's been good the last few weeks
                    i didnt expect her unleash on stacey like that

i am praying that abi is the killer!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                      Originally posted by SholasBoy
                      Ps I got bored of Lauren as a character along time ago but she's been good the last few weeks
                      i didnt expect her unleash on stacey like that
                      Lauren told no lies when she served Stacey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym

Why?
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The new ad with Dot's narration is great. Better than the one where Lucy looks stupid on the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                            Originally posted by Plym

Why?
                            cause i put 600 on it at the bookies

Comment

• No EE on Monday #stupidfacup
                              There is a Graham Norton Eastenders Special though

Comment

• I'm so excited for what's to come this week. I've had a read through the digital spy forum today, which I don't usually, and theres a huge and fast moving Who killed Lucy thread, with some fascinating and well thought out theories. But nobody is certain of anything. I think what's important is that everything that has happened must make sense in the conclusion. There are so many unanswered questions and possible clues such as who put the music box under the tree, how did Lauren work out the killer from a phone number and what was Emmas moment of clarity in the pub. There has been such a build up that the outcome really must deliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                  I'm so excited for what's to come this week. I've had a read through the digital spy forum today, which I don't usually, and theres a huge and fast moving Who killed Lucy thread, with some fascinating and well thought out theories. But nobody is certain of anything. I think what's important is that everything that has happened must make sense in the conclusion. There are so many unanswered questions and possible clues such as who put the music box under the tree, how did Lauren work out the killer from a phone number and what was Emmas moment of clarity in the pub. There has been such a build up that the outcome really must deliver.

This week *should* be one of the best soap weeks ever (or at least in a while). However after the anticlimax that was Christmas, it could be touch and go.

I've tried to stay away from theories as I don't want to see whoever it was coming. I just hope it's not Abi because everyone has said for months it was her, and I don't really fancy watching Abi up front and centre for the next few months!

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I keep thinking about when Jane gave Lauren that alibi, she said she was staying at Masood's and saw Lauren go to the gate and walk away from the Masood window. When Emma ran out of the pub she looked at a few houses and then something fell into place - I wonder if she realised Jane couldn't have seen what she said she saw from her viewpoint?

Comment

• Maybe, but surely Lauren would have known that when Jane said it? Surely Jane would have known if her 'lie' was possible or not.

What was Peter's alibi?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I think he said he was just out walking alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                                          I think he said he was just out walking alone.

And the police don't suspect him?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Bobby is the bookies' favourite for who killed Lucy at the moment, I can't.

Comment

• mark fowler 7/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                                                Bobby is the bookies' favourite for who killed Lucy at the moment, I can't.
                                                Oh puh-lease, it was obviously Denny. Lucy probably stole his biscuits

Comment

• Jacqueline Jossa has given birth so she won't be in the live episodes (we knew as much) but obviously that's probably why they did prerecorded scenes as well

Comment

• Some of the most fascinating scenario's I've read include an affair between Max & Jane, Lucy becoming a prostitute with Rainey. Tanya somehow being involved, Masood covering up for Jane, Cindy killing Luc then Jane finding Lucy's body and thinking Ian has killed her and removing the body with help from Denise. I hope the clues are as clever as people are giving the writers credit for.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X