EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Henry aka shirley is one of the most underrated actors on tv
    I've had to work much harder than this for something I want don't try to resist me

Comment

• LOOOOL Goth Rebecca

Comment

• LOOOOL Goth Sonia

I don't buy the new actor as Martin, he's rubbish.
        1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• Strong episode tonight I thought, lead by a wonderfully able older cast - Cora, Stan, Babe and Patrick were great tonight supported by the legendary Andrew Sachs.

New Martin is annoying because he's had a personality transplant. Old Martin was a bit of a lovable idiot whereas new Martin seems obnoxious and like he has a chip on his shoulder.
          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Wait a minute, I knew Andrew was coming for a small part but I didnt even realise that was him. I agree it was a great episode, much better than the recent tripe.

Comment

• I don't actually mind New Martin.

Loved that episode, finally Cora has something to do other than wander round in sunglasses!

Comment

• I love Cora, she's a right old sourpuss

It's a shame they've left it until now for Stan to ask her to marry him, because I'd have liked to see her into grate with the Carters - Cora needs others in her life.

Comment

• Donna's black mum is having it off with Les?!

Comment

• Nice way to link together all the characters we don't care about so they can hopefully get rid of them all in one go

Comment

• Oh god, is Donna Les's daughter? Pam is gonna have a breakdown!

Comment

• I dont remember the back story of them all entering the show, but do we assume that the Cokers knew Donna before they all came to the square?

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                          I dont remember the back story of them all entering the show, but do we assume that the Cokers knew Donna before they all came to the square?

She worked with Pam on the market somewhere else.

Comment

• Ahhh yes I remember them all getting drafted in during the thrilling market merge storyline!

Comment

• I bet Sharon's dad was Pete Beale, meaning her and Ian would be brother and sister!

Comment

• Well that would mean he cheated on KATHY, who incidentally is back from the dead

Comment

• Oh but no, Ian and Sharon dated way back when!

Comment

• Sharon was completely mental last night! Its always hysterical to watch her get all uptight and defensive about that rotten child of hers.

Comment

• Friday's episode was brilliant in an old fashioned EE way - Ian and Sharon were brilliant. That's probably the best Sharon has been since she had her little 'it's Sharon Watts' episode. With Shirley and now KATHY hanging around Phil, I hope Sharon takes him to the cleaners like she intended.

Ian talking about thinking it was Lucy coming home is hopefully a foreshadow of how KATHY will come back too.

Comment

• I agree, Fridays episode was actually very good. I like these episodes where it all centers around one night as if its in real time.

Comment

I agree, Fridays episode was actually very good. I like these episodes where it all centers around one night as if its in real time.

Me too actually. I think they did the same during the Kat/Zoe reveal (all week in the one night) and I remember it being brilliant.

Another thing I love is when they do a 2 hander episode. Friday's could easily have been a 2 hander for the full 30 minutes. I'd be shocked if we didn't get one when KATHY comes back though!

Comment

• Did Shazza actually say "what does that make me, your wife or a mong?"

Comment

Did Shazza actually say "what does that make me, your wife or a mong?"

As in dog, being told what to do by its master.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                                Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                Did Shazza actually say "what does that make me, your wife or a mong?"

As in dog, being told what to do by its master.
                                                I thought she said "moll" as in "gangster's moll".
                                                Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Yeah I think it was moll not...

[youtube:3ex7x9rd]hYb_fAU7P1U[/youtube:3ex7x9rd]

Comment

• Tonight's episode is the strongest for me since the Who Killed Lucy Beale? week. Kat

Comment

Working...
                                                    X