No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is true, Janine (aka Charlie Brooks) is leaving to go on to 'bigger and better things'. To my knowledge the only person who's really made it big after leaving Eastenders is the delumptious Martine Mccutcheon. Ross Kemp has had moderate success but he isn't in a mulit-million pound movie getting rave reviews is he?
    Ollie - The Christmas EP
    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

.. I doubt Martine is gonna have huge success in Hollywood, British movies never do that well in America anyway, even bend it Like Beckham didn't do incredibly well like was made out ...

Comment

Awww but Janine rocks :(

And so does Big Mo, though she's not in it much is she? :(
        1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Martine gets on my tits.

I hope Janine does really well shes a flipping brilliant actress!!!

Oh Big Mo and Pat - they rock.
          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Eastenders are planning another special to show what happened between Pat and Big Mo later on next year. As well as that they are gonna give you lucky devils a one-off special with the delumptious Dennis (aka Nigel Harman) to show how he ended up in prison.

IMO, Bend It Like Beckham did make a fair bit of profit, did very well in the US seeing as it was a soccer film full of un-knowns and made stars of it's lead actresses (Keira Knightly went onto Pirates and Love Actually and Parminder Nagra now has a major role in ER).

Martine rox.....she was sooo funny in Love Actually - I can't wait to se what she does next
            Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Ok Martine isn't in EE anymore so can we keep talking bout her in LA thread!!!

Anyway - the Ash/Shirley storyline is so annoying me - I hope Dan (not lucky) has a heart attack when he finds out.

They need more risky storylines like Ricky could give Gary a pearl necklace in the Arches or Sonia could sleep with Ian!

Comment

Meh. Eastenders now just has the few good main characters and then a whole bunch of extras (Ricky, Pat , etc... )

Its all about Den, Phil and meh

And who cares about Shirley? :x
                Can't she just **** off, back to whatever reject radio soap she came from?
                When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

^^ and is it just me or does every episode at the minute begin with her rubbing that Ferererereras fat hairy body in bed?

Comment

Eurgh I know, and I always seem to be eating when that happens .. (is it just me or do you always get an urge to eat something when watching soaps? ... I always have cereal or toast!)

Comment

Yeah I usually have a drink with mine. I guess they're on when most people have dinner.

Comment

If I were Eastenders' (executive) producer for a day....*dreams*

Memo :

To: Cast of Eastenders

The following cast members are to be removed with immediate effect:

The Ferreira family
                        Ricky Butcher
                        Derek Harkinson
                        Pauline Fowler
                        Shirley Benson

The following storylines have been arranged to go into preoduction in the new year:

The pregnancy of Kat Slater
                        A homosexual relationship between Terence and Wellard (the dogs)
                        Sharon Watts' botched collagen implants
                        The return of Grant Mitchell, with the ghost of his dead wife, Tiffany.
                        The voodoo resurrection of Jamie Mitchell
                        The first ever naked scene in Eastenders with Dennis Rickman and the resurrected Jamie Mitchell.

The following cast members will receive 50% pay rises:

Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)
                        Shane Richie (Alfie Moon)
                        Charlie Brooks (Janine Butcher nee Evans)
                        Michelle Ryan (Zoe Slater)
                        Natalie Cassidy (Sonia Jackson)
                        June Brown (Dot Cotton)
                        Hilda Braid (Nana Moon)
                        Kacey Ainsworth (Little Maureen Slater)

This new year will also see guest appearances from Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, avid fans of the show. They will play Tracey and Bob Davies, a middle-aged couple with severe debt problems. Recurring parts in at least 20 episodes.

Here is a sample of the script they are to receive:

Bob: Oh Gordon Bennett Trace, there's anuvver bill 'ere. What the bleedin' hell are we gonna do nah?

Tracey: Well luv, you never ruled out the possibilitee of me workin' the street. I could earn good money and the job satisfaction ain't bad.

Bob: I ain't havin' any old Tom or Dick playin' wiv my missus. They can shove off uop the street to that old whore Pat Evans.

That will be all for the day cast, expect further changes in the near future.

Yours sincerely, Ollie x

*wakes up*

Now that is happiness!
                        Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Wow you know all the characters second names!

You know you might just be single forever*

(c) Dan

Comment

Oh my gosh David, I was thinking the exact thing .. how does he know all their full names?

Ollie is a looooooooooooooooooooooother !

Comment

Originally posted by danlucky16
                              Oh my gosh David, I was thinking the exact thing .. how does he know all their full names?

Ollie is a looooooooooooooooooooooother !

Well....*acts defensively*..I did have to look up Derek's on the official site Unfortunately I did actually know Shirley's and the rest although they're not really hard to guess.
                              Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

That was horrible, why do the Eastenders writers love to make everyone miserable?

I enjoyed the episodes where Lil Mo was all confiedent and happy .. you just know the next few montyhs she'll be the way she was when she was in Trevor ... its so crap!

Comment

That was horrible, why do the Eastenders writers love to make everyone miserable?

I enjoyed the episodes where Lil Mo was all confiedent and happy .. you just know the next few montyhs she'll be the way she was when she was in Trevor ... its so crap!
                                  Was thinking the exact same thing!

I mean it was obviously well researched and written but on some level you have to believe these characters and Mo went through so much now she gets all this shit again and I felt really uncomfortable watching that - especially when they had Billy planning a nice surprise for her.

Billy and Mo - were the one happy couple in it and it's just :-?

Comment

I really felt uncomfortable watching tonights Eastenders, I didn't like it at all.

I knew what was going to happen and they really stretched it out, I love Little Mo and when she's all lovely and happy it's great, but this was awful, I didn't like at all..

Comment

Yeah, last night was not nice. It was done really well though

Poor Little Mo :(

Comment

It would have worked with a character who ahdn't endured as much misery as Little Mo ... see, maybe if it had happened with Shirley and that man whilst she was locking up the bookies or something ... but with Little Mo it was so unnecessary !!

She's gonna get pregnant, right? But is itt rue she is going to pretend its Billy's ? (anyone thinking this has already been done with Laura, even if circumstances were different!?)

Comment

It would have worked with a character who ahdn't endured as much misery as Little Mo ... see, maybe if it had happened with Shirley and that man whilst she was locking up the bookies or something ... but with Little Mo it was so unnecessary !!

She's gonna get pregnant, right? But is itt rue she is going to pretend its Billy's ? (anyone thinking this has already been done with Laura, even if circumstances were different!?)
                                          Grrr Dan you think like me!

Yeah the storyline for Shirley and that guy would have been good.

And I hate the way they just drop storylines like Laura living a complete lie - it's so dull...and shes annoying...

I still don't agree with this story line at all.

Also LOL at that Fereroe rochuier guy about Derek "what would he know hes a gay"

Comment

I felt so sorry for Lil' Mo last night. Kacey Ainsworth acted her socks off. she was brillo pads. I was totally amazed and I was crying by the end. I was just willing her to tell Kat when she came back but the stupid cow kept on interrupting. I think this stroyline is ace. I don't think someone like Shirley could pull it off. Kacey for Best Actress!
                                            Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Don't you think it's kinda sick to have that as a story, coz that's all it is.

And they happen to have it as convienience that Billy is telling Mo he loves her at the same time, Kate and her story...

Real people have to deal with this problem.

Comment

Dot's the #1 character on the soap!

Am I the only one who despises Kat?"It's me famleeeee!"

Plus she's not sexy,just distasteful and unsophisticated :x

I like all of the characters,apart from Vicki(faux accent),Janine(cow) and Alfie(whiney c**t).

Dot's references to the Bible are just classic.
                                                "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan

Plus she's not sexy,just distasteful and unsophisticated :x
                                                  Blasphemy :evil:

I think that Kat Slater (aka the lovely Jessie Wallace) is the heart and soul of Eastenders and her relationship with Alfie could become one of the greats.

The best actress has to be Kacey Ainsworth tho and she's proved that time and time again gaining recognition through the countless awards she receives. I thought that there would be little use for her after Trevor's death.

Does anyone still misss Tom and his cheeky chappy ways? That was such a sad storyline

But whatever, everyone's entitled to their own opinion
                                                  Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Why does everyone in Eastenders lie and never do what they should do?

I mean tonight I was totally shocked Mo confessed her rape to Billy but what's the chances that tomorrow she'll not tell him who did it...even though the guys across the road and Billy himself can go and kick ten shades of shit out of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                      Why does everyone in Eastenders lie and never do what they should do?

I mean tonight I was totally shocked Mo confessed her rape to Billy but what's the chances that tomorrow she'll not tell him who did it...even though the guys across the road and Billy himself can go and kick ten shades of shit out of him?
                                                      Hmmm, I thought about this one and was perplexed. at first I thought it would make good TV just to do what they were doing at the moment but then I remebered that one time with Phil and Grant when they just showed the outside of the pub and the two guys going inside followed by sounds of a fight and then Phil and Grant coming out the other end and dustin their hands off. It was proper funny!

So yeah, I agree. I hate that Graham guy anyway. Not that Billy could beat him up anyway. Better to let Kate do it

Eastenders likes to think it mirrors real life and that's why it includes lots of lies and peeps not doing what they should do. But how many people down your street have died in the last year? How many have gone crazy, committed suicide, got married, stopped their wedding, got shot, had an incestuous relationship, killed one of their friends, been jailed for attemppted robbery, come back frm the DEAD But hey, it's good that Easties is like that because that's why I love it. It's fun and gives you a break form the sometimes dreary happenings of the real world (although sometimes shirley makes me even more depressed!)
                                                      Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Originally posted by ollie44
                                                        Eastenders likes to think it mirrors real life and that's why it includes lots of lies and peeps not doing what they should do. But how many people down your street have died in the last year?
                                                        How many have gone crazy
                                                        committed suicide
                                                        got married
                                                        stopped their wedding
                                                        got shot
                                                        had an incestuous relationship
                                                        killed one of their friends
                                                        been jailed for attemppted robbery
                                                        come back frm the DEAD

:-?
                                                        When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                                                          Oh my God, you got it in one there!

I don't particularly hate the lass, but I'm sure there's been less ear-grating soap characters than her !

*edit*
                                                          Remind me to never visit your neighbourhood Daz !

Comment

Argh, you beat me to it. I was gonna do that. Git!
                                                            This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Have to say how good EE is.

Janine is the best character in EE full stop and when she killed Barry iut showed what a good actress she is.

But those teenagers - who gives a flying f**k?

And Sonia and Martin - now would you shag someone who killed the love of your life a year before hand?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X