EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skelofect
    And Sonia and Martin - now would you shag someone who killed the love of your life a year before hand?
    I dunno... Sonia looks like THAT so I still think Martin is worse off! :-?
    When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

I hate it when Sonia cries, she looks like a pig!
      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Please get rid of Janine!Her stint as the bitch is getting old,cos it's all the same.Plus she looks like a smelly pig
        "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

I just LOVE Sonias new bowl-cut fringe!
          Idolised

Comment

Originally posted by S4BUK
            She had that when she was 10 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
              Originally posted by S4BUK
              She had that when she was 10 too!
              No, but now its high-lighted
              Idolised

Comment

I'm so nasty, I was laughing my head off when Janine was laying it into Barry at the top of that hill.
                i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

I have to say that the acting by Charlie Brooks was superb in those final few episodes of Barry's life. She really made me think that he disgusted her so much and that speech on the top of the cliff was great. However, I felt really harsh as I laughed at Barry falling and then fying with Jack's name on his lips. Even in death he was a sadass moose!
                  Ollie - The Christmas EP
                  www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

OH MY GOD!

Nothing else on TV ever gets you sat up that forward, with your eyes full of tears!! haha!! What an amazing episode
                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

REJOICE

Originally posted by digitalspy
                      12:22 GMT, Thursday 22nd January 2004 -- by Neil Wilkes

EastEnders actor Robyn Moore is to leave the soap next month.

Moore's character Shirley Benson will decide to move away from the Square after her shop is taken over by gangster Andy.
                      plus....

PAT IS SAVED !!!!

The BBC has announced that Pam St. Clement has been offered a new contract and will be staying with the show. They obviously realised what a big lesbian fanbase she has
                      Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

thank f*ck for that Shirley was about as entertaining as Pauline fowlers tea pot collection...

Comment

YAY FOR PAT!!

Good work everyone, keep the PAT alive!!!

Comment

Woooooooooo!!! I'm so happy that Pat's staying...

I wonder when she'll find a new man? Or alternatively when Frank will return again for her to get off with
                            Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

I hope Charlie Slater gives her a good rodgering!

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                LMAO!
                                Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Charlie Slater wouldn't be able to give Pat a rodgering cos' he really wouldn't know where to put it with all of his 2 brain cells. He is such a num-nuts. I just wanna smack him round the face. :x

Classic quote : 'All I can do is driving'

You said it Charlie, you said it
                                  Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Originally posted by ollie44
                                    Charlie Slater wouldn't be able to give Pat a rodgering cos' :
                                    ....they couldn't get their bodies close enough together?

Comment

I've just had a thought... has Charlie Slater EVER smiled?

Comment

I've just had a thought - get out more!
                                        Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

LOL I was watching an old EE on UKgold and the annoucer at the start was like "Next up Roys being told to go on the straight and narrow - not by Pat of course - she's never been "straight" (long pause lasts about 3 secs) or narrow"

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Sonia in a tight fitting corset styled top!

BEFORE the watershed!

Is that allowed?!

Comment

Sonia in a tight fitting corset styled top!

BEFORE the watershed!

Is that allowed?!
                                                What's the watershed got to do with it? :-?

It shouldn't be allowed at ANY TIME!

Four words to guide you through those awful scenes...

Mutton...
                                                dressed...
                                                as...
                                                lamb!

June 27th

Comment

No, Mutton Dressed As Lamb is actually a phrase which means "old person dressed as young person"

Comment

No, Mutton Dressed As Lamb is actually a phrase which means "old person dressed as young person"
                                                    So that is...Pat then?

Comment

LOL - Mmmmm I should be so lucky!!

Comment

You mean Sonia isn't 47?

Comment

You mean Sonia isn't 47?
                                                          She's 47 stone if that helps!

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle
                                                            You mean Sonia isn't 47?
                                                            She's 47 stone if that helps!
                                                            Strange isn't it, she still gets all the chubby chasers after her too! Maybe fat is the new thin, with Michelle McManus about as well?

Comment

Wow! I can see this year's list of FHM's sexiest women!

3. Sonia Jackson
                                                              2. Michelle McManys
                                                              1. Rik Waller in drag

June 27th

Comment

Working...
                                                              X