No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrrrrr Mel just broke the weights and measures act.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Arrrrrrrr Mel just broke the weights and measures act.
      I haven't seen it but, as someone who does bar work, this makes me nauseous. What did she do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        I haven't seen it but, as someone who does bar work, this makes me nauseous. What did she do?
        Free poured
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          Free poured
          Too many years in Portugal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            Too many years in Portugal.
            I know right lol

Comment

• Great news imo

Spoiler!
              M08T10

Comment

• Yes, hope she brings Ricky back too.

Comment

• I hope it’s a substantial return and not just a couple of weeks like Sean.

Comment

• Thank christ. Love the character. I hope it reignites her love for it and she stays. There's a whole family worth of stories if she and the family came back

Comment

• Itís only a short stint guys. Sadly. But I hope itís longer than just a week. I hope they fetch her ex back (and I believe their oldest lives with him too).

Is it too much to ask for her to...

Spoiler!
                      M08T10

Comment

• Lisa's returning soon too!

Comment

• Great - something for Mel to do too. Hope they have her as mentally stable this time and she sticks around for Louise.

Comment

• Kathy coming back from the dead to have zero storylines but is now opening a gay bar. Icon.

Comment

• Spoiler!

This was obviously going to happen.

Comment

• Glad for Gillian Wright at the BSAs. Zach Morris looked like a sore loser when he lost.

Comment

• Good night for Corrie and Hollyoaks, poor for EastEnders and pretty dire for Emmerdale.

Gillian fully deserved and Bailey is a good child actor but her and Mitch as best partnership? Hell no.

Comment

• I thought EE would nominate Bernie and Tiff for best partnership.

Comment

• “I smell queer”

So Callum is Kate Oates’ choice for Ben! Great episodes this week.

Comment

• I’m loving the wide range of characters on tonight’s episode.

I feel like Kush gets too hard done by.

Comment

• Spoiler!

I love how Kate Oates is really using the whole cast.

Comment

• Summer trailer looks great - but they normally do, only then for viewers to be disappointed.
                                            Enjoying that this Callum and Ben storyline is softening Ben a little bit and, up until 2 weeks ago, I thought Callum was pointless.

Comment

• Nita’s back and hasn’t aged a day!

Could they have cast more cliched extras for Kathy’s gay bar?

Comment

• Oh and come on, they wouldn’t let Bobby just make his way back to Walford alone from prison - and how did he get in? He wouldn’t have a key! Don’t like the look of him already.

Comment

• Keanu “ran out of credit” is this 2002?

Comment

• Sharon: “I’m nearly 50...”
                                                    Sharon: “If I have this baby I’ll be in my 70s when it’s a teenager!”

Erm.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X