No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, did I miss an episode or did we never see Sharon and Karen drug and kidnap Keanu and dump him in a warehouse?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Wait, did I miss an episode or did we never see Sharon and Karen drug and kidnap Keanu and dump him in a warehouse?!
      I thought the same
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I like that the Beales seem to be more of a functioning family, but it definitely feels like it's missing Jane still.

Comment

• Just came back from watching Yesterday and Tamwar was so good in it. Pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• OMG that pride episode with the drag queen murdering Heather Small

It made me think of Pat for some reason, she’d have been fabulous in that crowd.

Comment

OMG that pride episode with the drag queen murdering Heather Small

It made me think of Pat for some reason, she’d have been fabulous in that crowd.
              Pat would have been amazing

That singer was truly awful lol. Cringe episode but at least they are trying with the LGBT acceptance and visibility

Comment

• They missed a trick not hiring Heather Small herself, like sheíd have been busy
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  They missed a trick not hiring Heather Small herself, like she’d have been busy
                  I thought the same thing

Comment

• Heather is performing at Chester pride in August. Gutted I can’t go.

Comment

• Iím so gutted about Gray and Chantel, I really thought he was a lovely guy and thought it was so nice to have a nice happy couple on the square for once, I was close to tears I really wanted to stop it from going that way!!

I enjoyed the Pride episode as far fetched as it was, nobody is celebrating London Pride on the East End.
                      1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

• Grayís Mr Nice Guy act was obviously too good to be true, we would never have a happy couple in Walford. Itís a good issue to highlight I suppose because there are so many men (and women) out there who present perfectly and have dark sides.

Canít bear Mitch, and now heís gonna be all gloating when it comes out.

Comment

Gray’s Mr Nice Guy act was obviously too good to be true, we would never have a happy couple in Walford. It’s a good issue to highlight I suppose because there are so many men (and women) out there who present perfectly and have dark sides.

Can’t bear Mitch, and now he’s gonna be all gloating when it comes out.
                          Exactly. That was the whole point. To make us think that they where this perfect family. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I think it's clever how they've done it

Comment

• He was so nice and gorgeous, the perfect man :(

Comment

• I really liked Gray too. Itís been a long time since EE did a domestic abuse storyline... aside from Little Mo nearly 20 years ago, the only real ones I can think of are Tina and her ex-girlfriend and that quickly abandoned storyline where Denise was beating Patrick.

Chantelle knew it was coming because she was overcompensating on the walk from the pub to the house. She annoyed me because she knew it was coming and went anyway.

I hope thereís some twists along the way and he isnít just a straight up wife beater that leaves after this storyline is over - it would be more interesting to play the long game and have Chantelle stay with him and for Gray to eventually overcome it.

The Little Mo one was so iconic I hope this one finds its own storyline to play out, thatís all. Plus Trevor seemed the type - Gray doesnít (which is the point, I know). He was happy to cancel his day and go to court with Karen, and I think he did the same with Mel a few weeks back. Plus he seems quite happy to muck in and help people - and had a great time at Pride from what I remember. I know it was all to Ďfoolí the audience, but itís more interesting I feel to explore a Ďnice guy with anger issuesí than him being a straight up knob of an excuse like Trevor.

I suppose this explains the distance between Chantelle and Karen. Though itís fairly idiotic of Gray to move across the street from the in-laws heís avoided for years and think he can continue beating his wife undetected. I know it takes all sorts, but Iím not sure how or why a solicitor would be so arrogant to not know how this would end, or so dumb to not know itís wrong? Not that it explains it, but I donít know how anyone can mentally justify domestic violence to themselves.

Thereíll be hell to pay when this all comes out though - Mitch, Karen, Keanu and Keegan will quite happily throttle him. Iím already looking forward to that episode... though I hope Gray gets a few lucky punches at Mitch in the process
                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• There’s a bit of a backlash over domestic abuse storylines normally involving middle-class men. It’s a shame as Gray is the fittest thing EE has seen for a while. I’ve yet to determine if Jessica Plummer has the acting range to pull this off but time will tell.

Comment

• He can pull me off

Comment

• There was a pic of Gray standing outside their house and his pecs looked amazing. Now I'm just stalking the actor.

Comment

• Wait, Chantelle was in Neon Jungle

Comment

• Last few weeks have been top form (probably explains the lack of interest in this thread ), itís definitely my favourite soap at the moment which I didnít think Iíd be saying again.

Tonightís episode gave us a big clue to Staceyís exit then, Iím assuming sheíll go on the run for what she did? Unless somebody else (Keanu?) is framed.

Comment

• I haven't watched Eastenders for years. I saw Phil Mitchell trending on twitter the other day. He hasn't died has he?
                                          Too Much Music
                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo View Post
                                            I haven't watched Eastenders for years. I saw Phil Mitchell trending on twitter the other day. He hasn't died has he?
                                            No, but Stacey smacked him on the head with some sort of tool and he fell into the Arches’ pit.

Comment

No, but Stacey smacked him on the head with some sort of tool and he fell into the Arches’ pit.
                                              I saw the clip. Phil dies when Steve McFadden dies.
                                              Too Much Music
                                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                                              Scotland Social League

Comment

• Sharon’s such an idiot that bloody purple carrier bag.

Tina looked quite nice in that Cher wig.

Comment

• OMG LOOOOOOOL screaming at the Ronnie and Roxy parts. Sonia is spot on and I love Jean.

Comment

• OMG they were all great to be fair. Really nailed Sonia’s voice, and all their facial expressions.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X