No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Peggy is an awful name for a child. How well does Louise even remember her? And what teenager would name their child Peggy in this day and age.

Comment

• Peggy is an awful name. It would have made more sense for Sharon and Phil to name their child Peggy (if it was still a secret when the child is born. Which it won't be lol). Peggy Melanie as well. Awful. That child will be picked on big time.
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Disappointing that Kathy is a Brexiteer, but she’s always a joy when pissed.

I was loving the Saint Philip routine, all about to be blown apart in 10 days time.

Whatever happened to that purple carrier bag with the DNA results in? Did Sharon stash it under the stairs like Lisa did with her gun?

Comment

• Why does Kath imitate Catherine Tates nan when she's drunk. It's hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post
            Yesterday’s episode was great with Lisa’s outburst then today’s was brilliant too with Honey.

The last few weeks Eastenders has been the best in years IMO. These 2 episodes you mentioned were especially good. I loved the scene with Honey in the Vic confronting Adam, it was heartbreaking viewing but great to see her finally stand up for herself. Lisa has played a blinder the last few weeks too with some of her outbursts.
            1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Not really feeling the new family The Panesars
              I don’t know why they always do this to the Asian families that join if anyone remembers the Fererras ?

Looking forward to Christmas Day Linda’s downward spiral, Martins dilemma and of course the Mitchell’s !!
              Hope there will be a twist somewhere that will surprise us all

Comment

• I wonder if Martin ran anybody significant over or if it was just a random.

Not a fan of the Panesars either yet, I hate characters who come in and think they can start bullying and ripping off everybody who’s lived there for years.

The writing for Phil has been spot on the last few weeks, very old school and true to character.

Comment

• Yeha I can't wait for the Christmas episode.!

Comment

• Lee’s back! It’s weird cos for one moment I thought a blonde woman in the background of the pub watching Linda kick off was going to be a recast Nancy.

Comment

• I do kinda miss the Carters as a family unit (with Johnny I, not Johnny II).
                      Phil’s face when he clocked it.

Comment

• It was a bit of a homeage to Joey finding out Monica and Chandler were sleeping together in Friends

I’ve just seen an episode from the early 90s and it’s shocking how husky Sharon’s voice has gone, whereas Kathy literally looks not a day older the Queen Vic is also painted yellow and green outside, it looks awful!

Comment

• I wonder what’s up with Tameka Epsom? Hasn’t been on screen properly for months, nice to see her make an appearance tonight.
                          Keanu can’t act his way out of a paper bag.

Comment

• Brilliant episode, although I’m not sure how it sits with me that Martin is a killer now, he was Mr Nice Guy for so long!

Louise is cold

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                              I wonder what’s up with Tameka Epsom? Hasn’t been on screen properly for months, nice to see her make an appearance tonight.
                              Keanu can’t act his way out of a paper bag.
                              Yeah and I don’t even remember where she’s gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                Brilliant episode, although I’m not sure how it sits with me that Martin is a killer now, he was Mr Nice Guy for so long!

Louise is cold
                                Do we really think Keanu is dead though?
                                I didn’t really like the episode. Tish slayed the Vic scene and it was nice to see Denise get to do something for once.

Comment

• I thought the camera work and drama was really strong.

Well we saw Ben react to the video of him being shot, then Martin crying while burning clothes so I’m convinced!

Comment

• Thing is Martin would never kill anyone (aside from the unintentional Jamie Fowler incident), they would have to do some pretty serious character assassination there IMO.

Comment

• I thought the episode was excellent, I was really shocked with the Louise twist. I'm not sure how she managed to arrange that with Ben when she seemed to only find out at the dinner table with Keanu, unless she'd already arranged it earlier on, she seemed dead sure when she just came out with it at the table. The Sharon/Phil scenes were great. Not sure if Lee thinks the Carters have gone to ruin since he left, but he did kind of run off with his tail between his legs. Random point but Babe never gets a mention these days?

What do you think of the Sheree thing? There has to be more to it than just having this Isaac on the side, otherwise why did they bother?

Sad we didn't get anything from Chantelle and Gray over Christmas, I'm really interested in how that story will develop.

Comment

• The Sheree plot feels really throwaway but hopefully there’s more to it than was in this episode.
                                        Lee has got progressively hotter I swear.
                                        Louise wanting Keanu dead was a bit of a stretch and the whole machoism in the Mitchell unit is really off-putting.

Comment

• Well Louise has always been a bit of a pathetic princess so I kind of agree with you about that, but it's Christmas, which means they're allowed to kill each other.

Lee is definitely hotter than last time, but if he's staying around his acting better have improved.

Comment

• Until this episode I thought Louise was a character who had grown and matured a lot over the last year or so but alas.

Lee ain’t back for long I believe.

Comment

• There’s a lot of speculation that we’ll see what really happened in a flashback episode on NYD, but from Ben’s reaction of Martin showing him the video it seems that he’s clueless to any cover up and thinks Keanu is actually dead, which means Louise and Martin would have had to cook something up and I’m not sure when they had chance to do that... unless Louise also really thinks he’s dead and Martin is only one in on the staging of the murder.

Either way, it would sit better for Martin not to be a killer, it’s a step too far for the character.

Comment

• The Sheree thing is weird, it’s as if they had no idea what to do with the character anymore so decided to write her out with a whimper by having her admit an affair and scarper? Surely there’s more to it.

I definitely thought we have some DV from Gray at Christmas but they maybe decided it was too close to Trevor and Mo.

Comment

• Sheree never actually confirmed it was a partner, maybe she has a son or something? Either way, I hope this isn’t the end of it.

Comment

• I thought it was a great episode loved the suspense and that twist with Louise!
                                                    Agree with a lot of the posts where has Kim gone ?
                                                    Loves the comedy element with the Slaters

Phil and Sharon were bloody brilliant too !! Great actors.

Surely Martin didn’t kill him when I saw the video I thought maybe it was set up need to wait till New Years then I like how they’ve played it out this year to a flashback episode.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X