Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they’re leading to a rape.

Comment

• They’ve kind of hinted at a rape when he forces her to go upstairs and then the bruises on her back before they went on holiday.

Comment

• Janet DJing was so random

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Janet DJing was so random
          Just odd.
          1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Love seeing this side to Honey too great acting.

Comment

• So for the 35th anniversary next month ... this should be good !! Hope it’s Mick Carter ... I’ve always thought Danny Dyer was overrated.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/14/easte...re.top.twitter

Comment

• I was wondering if they were planning anything for the 35th!

Hope Sharon has a girl and calls it Angie

They’ll never kill Mick off, he’s the golden boy. It’ll have to be someone pretty important though if it impacts the show for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is called Angie or Den after calling Louise’s baby Peggy!

Comment

• Wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is called Angie or Den after calling Louise’s baby Peggy!

Comment

I was wondering if they were planning anything for the 35th!

Hope Sharon has a girl and calls it Angie

They’ll never kill Mick off, he’s the golden boy. It’ll have to be someone pretty important though if it impacts the show for the rest of the year.
                      Agreed, Mick is definitely safe. I reckon it’ll be Louise, although I could do with a long break from all the Mitchells.

Comment

• Emma Barton’s been great during this storyline.

Comment

Emma Barton’s been great during this storyline.
                          It’s weird how heavily Honey has been featured this last month as this must have been when Emma was focusing on Strictly, but she has been fab. Just need more focus on the likes of Kat and Denise now and I’ll be happy.

Comment

• Spoiler!

Comment

• It’s hilarious how many times Linda has claimed she’s doing dry January in the last three weeks

A lot of people actually think Dot’s message to Sonia was her leaving for good, but June Brown apparently has winters off these days and will be back in summer. I don’t see much point in Dot anymore, she never has scenes outside the house and she’s far too iconic of a character not to have a big death exit. They need to do it this Christmas.

Comment

• Yeah Dot is barely ever there. I know it's quite serious, but I love drunk Linda. I think being married to Mick would have me stashing the gin in the bathroom cupboard too.

Comment

• Plus doesn’t June Brown earn like £150k a year. It would be a good way to save taxpyer’s money, plus she doesn’t exactly have many links to the square any more.

Comment

• That’s Phil gone for panto season at least. Never thought I’d see the day him and Lisa would be in the back of a taxi together.

If they kill off Callum in a few weeks they really will have turned Ben into the new Ronnie, also it’ll be another case of #killyourgays

Comment

• Jessie Wallace has been suspended for two months after being drunk on set.

Comment

Jessie Wallace has been suspended for two months after being drunk on set.
                                        How in character of her. I feel like she’s been suspended before. The Slaters do feel pretty redundant at the moment but it would be a shame to lose an actress as strong as Jessie.

Comment

• The problem with Kat (not that you see them) is they gave her too many kids. In fact that’s the problem with the Slaters really, being parents sucked a lot of the fun out of the characters.

Belinda should come back, she was good.

Comment

• Also doesn’t she still have Hayley’s kid? That whole Alfie/Hayley mess seems like a lifetime ago.

Also, Bex is leaving. I feel like they should’ve killed her off in the suicide storyline.

Comment

• Bex has had some great moments, but lately she's been a bit of a bore, though I do find her one of the more realistic characters.

Comment

• Agree, the character has lost her way a bit since the suicide attempt.

Comment

• Why have they still got Linda in the house, let alone looking after a child? She’s an absolute mess, I’d have drowned her by now if I was Shirley. I hope they kill her off for the anniversary.

Comment

• I’m loving drunk Linda think she’s been great.
                                                    Finalky the Panesars are getting Interesting!

how creepy was the ending today with Leo. They need to kill this storyline been dragged on.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X