No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m loving drunk Linda think she’s been great.
    Finally the Panesars are getting Interesting!

how creepy was the ending today with Leo. They need to kill this storyline been dragged on.

Comment

• Leo in the loft! That was creepy when they zoomed in on his eye.

The Panesar mum has potential to be a great psycho character.

Comment

• Yes, creepy as F. I couldn't cope
        1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

• Eastenders has been very good recently. Leo in the loft is really creepy.

I agree. The mum has potential to be a mad maya type situation (Corrie)
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I found the whole Linda serving Mick with divorce papers in a Den and Angie tribute a bit corny.

Comment

• Sharon in this beret is ridiculously amazing too

Can’t believe she stole Sonia’s iconic line:

Comment

• Anniversary week kicked off in dramatic fashion, loved Linda and Shirley's cat fight - long overdue. I hope these events lead to a redemption for Linda if she survives.

What a don't get is why Phil was hiding on the boat with a gun, why was he there at all when he was back to help Ben save Callum?

The Whitney and Leo stuff isn't quite strong enough for me to carry through this week but hopefully this is the end of it.

Comment

• Aah it’s the same episode told from different perspectives then.

If anyone deserves to drown it’s Dennis, but it’d end Sharon and Ian’s relationship for good. It’ll be bad enough even if he lives.

Comment

• Uh Dennis is awful. Poor Bobby. That was a tough scene to watch.

So far I've been on the edge of my seat though!!

Comment

• Yeah it's been good this week, enjoyed Mick and Linda's struggle and interesting to see another side, I wonder if we'll see even more different perspectives of the same night this week. Can't believe Sonia just left Leo on the floor...actually, can't believe Whitney and Mick just left Leo on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                        Yeah it's been good this week, enjoyed Mick and Linda's struggle and interesting to see another side, I wonder if we'll see even more different perspectives of the same night this week. Can't believe Sonia just left Leo on the floor...actually, can't believe Whitney and Mick just left Leo on the floor.
                        I know it seemed strange.

I think Thursday is Mitchell's then Friday is all of them. I feel like it should have either been on every night or end with a one hour special

Comment

• Yeah, let’s leave a dead body for the night and go and enjoy ourselves on a boat trip

What the hell’s Sonia gonna do with him?

Comment

• I expected Sonia to check and he be gone. One final surprise. Thankfully that didn't happen.

It's been a good week. Do we think Ian is actually going to leave Dennis? I already don't care for the new Peter and he's only had one line

Comment

• Forgot new Peter turned up! Very swift flight from NZ.

Comment

• I dunno. I was wondering about the potential of Sharon losing both her kids the same night.

Comment

• Wouldn’t be EastEnders without a load of guns

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out tonight!

Also apparently June Brown has left eastenders for good!

Comment

• What! That's ludicrous, I can't believe she's left with such a whimper and didn't allow them to write her out with a true EE exit.

Comment

• Oh my god they killed Denny!

I’m really shocked by that, I didn’t think a child of Sharon Watts would ever be killed off... then again I thought that about Ian Beale.

How long can Ian keep the secret for that he locked Dennis in that room? Phil and Ben will also blame themselves... Sharon won’t bond with the new baby now. So many repercussions!

Comment

• Two important questions. Why is Peter now 8 foot tall? Kathy was getting a right crick in her neck looking up at him, she looked ridiculous

and why couldn’t Max drag the boat to shore like when he lifted the bus up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            Oh my god they killed Denny!

I’m really shocked by that, I didn’t think a child of Sharon Watts would ever be killed off... then again I thought that about Ian Beale.

How long can Ian keep the secret for that he locked Dennis in that room? Phil and Ben will also blame themselves... Sharon won’t bond with the new baby now. So many repercussions!
                                            Well Dennis sent that audio note saying Ian locked him in. So Sharon's gonna hear that but not know that Ian tried to save him.

I didn't expect it to be Denny either. Was a good episode though

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                              Two important questions. Why is Peter now 8 foot tall? Kathy was getting a right crick in her neck looking up at him, she looked ridiculous

and why couldn’t Max drag the boat to shore like when he lifted the bus up.
                                              LOOOL both valid questions!

Oh god yeah, the voice note. Can’t wait to see how this pans out in the coming weeks.

Comment

• It was so jarring how tall NuPeter was.
                                                I enjoyed the week overall, surprised it was Denny to be killed as the amount of young people killed in this show is ridiculous.

I like how they filmed Sharon finding out, Letitia isn’t always the best actress so it played to her strengths. Nothing beats the scene where Carol finds out about Billie though.

Comment

• Filming has been suspended and the show will now only air on a Monday and Tuesday until further notice.

Comment

• 2 episodes a week

Comment

Working...
                                                    X