No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s the right thing to do. I’m surprised Emmerdale are still filming.

2 episodes a week at the rate they film should see us through until June.

Comment

• Screaming at Ian offering Sharon a biscuit... Denny’s favourite food!

Comment

• Haha maybe he’s still in the kitchen eating one.

Why have they dragged out this Chantelle/Gray plot so long? Two mediocre actors trying to hold together a storyline of that intensity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
          Haha maybe he’s still in the kitchen eating one.

Why have they dragged out this Chantelle/Gray plot so long? Two mediocre actors trying to hold together a storyline of that intensity.
          It’s not Mo and Trevor is it.

Comment

• The issue is that this will probably be the only plot Chantelle will be known for. Mo suffered a similar fate (aside from an ill-suited Alfie romance) but Kacey Ainsworth was much more capable.

Comment

• Bring Lil Mo back!
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• If you fancy wasting 15 minutes of lockdown life...

Literally blink and you’ll miss it.

Comment

• There’s some really crap scenes in these recent episodes, like the Habiba and Jags stuff which is so unrealistic.

Can’t cope with Sharon losing her shit over the lack of pepperoni pizza at her son’s wake and I’m not here for Linda being back on the booze... why didn’t she just tip all that vodka away when she saw the marker line.

Comment

• 12 years since Tiffany and Whitney made their debut, and this iconic trailer. All these great characters in this trailer: Bianca, Sean, Peggy, Yolande, Jane, Chelsea.

Comment

• So confused. Read an article about Tuesdays episode and it said there was a scene in Phils House with Jay, where Jay tries to talk Phil out of Drinking. It was meant to take place before Sharon went to the Arches..

I watched on catchup. Was the scene included in the original airing?
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                        So confused. Read an article about Tuesdays episode and it said there was a scene in Phils House with Jay, where Jay tries to talk Phil out of Drinking. It was meant to take place before Sharon went to the Arches..

I watched on catchup. Was the scene included in the original airing?
                        Wasn't that a scene from weeks ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Wasn't that a scene from weeks ago?
                          I don't remember it, but they referenced the scene later in the episode. The bottle is there and Phil says he was tempted. So I don't know what happened. Read another episode description and it had the same scene wrote about. Very confusing
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                          X