EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil and Kat

Did Kat and Kush officially split then? Must’ve missed that.

Comment

• Imagine downgrading from the big hunky Kush to Philth Mitchell. At least Denise upgraded from Phil to Kush.

Comment

• Max’s exit, although understated, was quite fitting for a character that hasn’t been very relevant on the square since Abi died. Deep down his kids were all that mattered to him and he realised he’d ruined enough of their lives/caused their deaths to inflict himself on Abi Jr.

Julia’s theme always gets me, I can’t help but well up even when it’s a character I’m not that bothered about!

Mick and Linda back in the Vic because the producers realised they don’t fit anywhere else, completely negating the fact the reason they moved out of a pub in the first place was because of Linda’s alcoholism which seems to have disappeared...

Comment

• It's always nice to hear Julia's Theme, I don't think it's been used for a couple of years. Max has been a wasted character since Abi's death though so I don't think it's a great loss, hated the Weyland storyline how he wanted to get revenge on everyone and how he faced zero consequences for essentially killing Stephen and whatever he did to Jane. Jake Wood is amazing actor though so he'll be a loss to the show.

Can we please address how awful Sharon has become as a character.

Comment

• I can't keep up with Sharon - one minute she can't stand Phil, then wants him back; she can't bear to lose the Vic, then she wants to move out... she's acting more bi-polar than Stacey.

Comment

• I haven't watched in a week and suddenly Kat's shagging Phil?!

Comment

• Eurgh at Chelsea trying it on with Jack, I hope Denise backslaps her.

Comment

Working...
                X