X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of Judith Bernstein!

That was camp genius.

Comment

• Reading that one of my favs has returned.

Spoiler!
      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Great to have Janine back, but what's with her new voice??? I thought she was putting on a posh accent to play Dr Bernstein, but she's still using it talking to Kat?!
        1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

• It’s annoying they’ve made Janine poor again, I need a rich, antagonistic Janine.

Comment

• Looks like a good week in Eastenders, what with the fire and Phil in danger, the return of Stacey and the start of the downfall of Ruby.
            I do hope Gray gets caught out soon, only way his story moves forward is if they find Tina's body

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              It’s annoying they’ve made Janine poor again, I need a rich, antagonistic Janine.
              I guess she’d not be seen dead in Walford if she was rich.

I’d forgotten Kim always called her Janice

Comment

• genuinely thought janine and tommy were goners
                what's going on?

Comment

• They wouldn’t dared have killed Janice off.

Comment

• they killed tina, who was one of ee's most loved ever and also wrote out carol
                    what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                      they killed tina, who was one of ee's most loved ever and also wrote out carol
                      You troll

Comment

• That was classic EE drama, albeit stretching reality somewhat.

What was with the dramatic Florence & The Machine sound bed as Gray came round the corner with Kheerat?

Don’t understand why he’d suddenly decide to start savings lives instead of taking the opportunity to get rid of someone else he didn’t like.

Loved Kim’s face when the firemen turned up - who cares that a building’s on fire, phwoar!

Comment

• I thought Kellie Bright must’ve been pregnant in real life cos by god she looks it. She gave birth at the weekend apparently.

Comment

• Janine needs to sort her accent out pronto. I only started watching again for her and she's disappointed me.

Comment

• Is her accent massively different? I watched a few early clips and she sounds pretty similar to me.

Definitely less of a contrast than Charity Dingle from Emmerdale who was a LOT more Yorkshire in her first ever scenes.

Comment

• i don't understand why people want gray to get his comuppance, he's so good looking. i like kheerat too
                                what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Is her accent massively different? I watched a few early clips and she sounds pretty similar to me.

Definitely less of a contrast than Charity Dingle from Emmerdale who was a LOT more Yorkshire in her first ever scenes.
                                  Ha I've not gone that far to check, I just can't remember her being so proper!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                    i don't understand why people want gray to get his comuppance, he's so good looking. i like kheerat too
                                    If we let all murderers off with being good looking there wouldn’t be half as many in prison

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post

Ha I've not gone that far to check, I just can't remember her being so proper!
                                      She is definitely more proper than when she pushed Barry down the hill but she’s never been proper Lahndan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        If we let all murderers off with being good looking there wouldn’t be half as many in prison
                                        true, especially walford prison
                                        what's going on?

Comment

• It’s actually been pretty good since Janine came back, but more for the Jean/Ruby stuff and Rainie v the Carters.

Shona McGarty definitely missed a trick not going on Celeb X Factor!

Comment

Working...
                                          X