EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
    we need more gray, id love to see him kill off a couple more people, chelsea would be great and then peter beale and then maybe jean? perhaps he could kill amy too, she's annoying and then that new dad of sonias. that'll do for now. this could be spread over several months, id be fine with that.
    Not Jean. Love her.

I can only see two more victims to be honest: his ex-boss and Chelsea.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• i got annoyed with jean with the ruby storyline. jean was bonding with her over her cancer and then she was a bitch to her. i missed a couple of eps but i thought she was being unlikable
      what's going on?

Comment

i got annoyed with jean with the ruby storyline. jean was bonding with her over her cancer and then she was a bitch to her. i missed a couple of eps but i thought she was being unlikable
        I loved that storyline. Thought Jean was brilliant.

Comment

• If Gray and Chelsea and Denise and Jack are getting married at Christmas then hopefully the Gray story comes to a head.

Comment

• I hope they don’t kill him off (yet), we need him to admit to killing Chantelle, Tina and Kush - it affects so many people and could provide great aftermath.

Comment

• Originally posted by danlucky16 View Post
              Oh yeah Yoland-ee is the best, I really love her character!! .. Shirley and the ferrera's are so pointless .. maybe Alfie and Kat can have a voodoo wedding and sacrifice them for some new, more interesting characters!!
              sounds cool, gonna watch it tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                I hope they don’t kill him off (yet), we need him to admit to killing Chantelle, Tina and Kush - it affects so many people and could provide great aftermath.
                Killing off is definitely the easy route and I agree, he should be jailed and it should all come out so we can enjoy the ramifications. The Carters (especially Shirley), Whitney, the Taylor-Bakers could all develop storylines from it. Then they can do a Lucas and bring him back in ten years if needed.

Comment

• Why do people seem to get beaten up etc. right outside the cafe and Ian’s house on a wide street, yet because it’s dark no one hears or sees a thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Why do people seem to get beaten up etc. right outside the cafe and Ian’s house on a wide street, yet because it’s dark no one hears or sees a thing?
                    i can never have much sympathy for keegan, he was a little bully when he first came in, and i remember he was tormenting denise
                    what's going on?

Comment

i can never have much sympathy for keegan, he was a little bully when he first came in, and i remember he was tormenting denise
                      Back when his mother played a different character
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• kim and denise proving theyre the best actresses on the show
                        what's going on?

Comment

• Where are they going with dragging up this Vincent murder storyline?

Comment

Where are they going with dragging up this Vincent murder storyline?
                            He's probably still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

He's probably still alive.
                              he is indeed …on Hollyoaks

Thank goodness Kim has found out … feels like it’s been dragged out.

I’m liking this new storyline with race/bigotry … will be interesting to see where it leads to.

Comment

• I’m so glad when they actually give Kim some serious material, Tameka does drama so well - her and Diane literally carry this show at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post

he is indeed …on Hollyoaks

Thank goodness Kim has found out … feels like it’s been dragged out.

I’m liking this new storyline with race/bigotry … will be interesting to see where it leads to.
                                  Tiff’s exit I’m guessing, but yes they’re tackling it quite bluntly which is how it should be as it reflects reality.

Comment

• Getting rid of the whole Vincent / Kim dynamic was a major faux pas.

Comment

• i was so confused when vincent left, he was great on the show. glad he's coming back to beat up phil, martin, bobby beales brother and some others on the show
                                      what's going on?

Comment

• They really didn’t make the most of Claudette, his mum, either. She had potential to be a classic villain.

Comment

They really didn’t make the most of Claudette, his mum, either. She had potential to be a classic villain.
                                          She was like Suki but actually interesting.

Comment

They really didn’t make the most of Claudette, his mum, either. She had potential to be a classic villain.
                                            That was somewhat diminished by the ultra camp moment when Peggy Mitchell even ran away from her.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                            X