No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Ash gone too then? Two Asian LGBT females axed in the same week!

Comment

• Danny Dyer confirmed to be leaving for good as Mick Carter - shame, I've really grown to like his character. Wonder what this will mean for the rest of the Carter clan?

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Is that Ash gone too then? Two Asian LGBT females axed in the same week!
        Few articles online confirm that's the case but the "door has been left open" is cited. Really poor exits this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
          Danny Dyer confirmed to be leaving for good as Mick Carter - shame, I've really grown to like his character. Wonder what this will mean for the rest of the Carter clan?

​​​​​
          I’m surprised at this! When he joined he said he wanted to “do an Ian Beale” and be in it for 25 years.

Also I’ve liked him much more since the abuse storyline began and they introduced Frankie. It’d be quite nice if he and Linda reconciled and left together but doesn’t seem likely as the show is determined to split them up.

Without Mick in the pub it definitely leaves Shirley, Nancy etc. a bit more vulnerable. Wonder who’ll be in the Vic this time? I wouldn’t mind a brand new family again but it’ll probably end up as Sharon.

Comment

Danny Dyer confirmed to be leaving for good as Mick Carter - shame, I've really grown to like his character. Wonder what this will mean for the rest of the Carter clan?

​​​​​
            I hope they kill him off - I can’t imagine the BBC being happy about it at all. Mick dying would give the Carters a lot to work with actually. Then put Linda in charge of The Albert and bring someone back to buy The Vic - Grant Mitchell please.

Grant coming back means we can have Courtney and Mark Fowler back, a triangle with Kathy and Sharon etc.

Anyone but Alfie.
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Few articles online confirm that's the case but the "door has been left open" is cited. Really poor exits this week!
              “Door being left open” is a really poor excuse, as if we have any reason to see either Iqra or Ash again.

Danny after leaving surprises me - wonder what they’ll do with Linda and the Vic. Better not let Sharon and Philth have it.

Comment

• Ideally, Mick dies after reconciling with Linda. Despite their renewed love for one another, at the will reading it transpires he's been having an illustrious affair with Tracey and leaves his share of the Vic to her. She buys out Shirley and takes on the rightful role of Queen of Walford. Everyone is thrilled and claps, except Janet, and then it's the end of season 2 for a while until the writers can decide what the actual **** they can do to top that incredible storyline.

Comment

he's been having an illustrious affair with Tracey and leaves his share of the Vic to her.
                  It’s always the quiet ones - she’s been with Phil and Dennis in her time
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Mick should either leave with Linda or die. I don't want them to separate.

If he dies, Linda could be the "new" owner of the Vic. A new family could be good too. Or... let Alfie return and let him and Kat run the Vic again.
                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• I never want a world where Alfie returns.

Comment

• karen and her family should run the vic, it would be like when jack and vera took over the rovers
                        what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                          karen and her family should run the vic, it would be like when jack and vera took over the rovers
                          would be carnage.

Comment

• They are never going to kill him off. The show and Danny are too smart for that. If what he wants to do fails he can fall back to EastEnders and EastEnders will be happy as his character is well received. I'd be shocked if he was killed off
                            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

I never want a world where Alfie returns.
                              Why not?
                              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• i quite like this new family and plot who have the daughter dating bobby, they're good characters. i like bobby too
                                  what's going on?

Comment

i quite like this new family and plot who have the daughter dating bobby, they're good characters. i like bobby too
                                    Wonder how long it will take before Donna is going to see Bobby is right about her brother.

Comment

• I think it's obvious she will die. Either via Bobby as a massive mistake, or via the Nazi's. She's a non character, easy to pick off.

Comment

I think it's obvious she will die. Either via Bobby as a massive mistake, or via the Nazi's. She's a non character, easy to pick off.
                                        oh you say that about everyone, you said it about sharon when she first appeared, sonia, janine, tiffany (you were right there...), roxy/ronnie, aunt sal...
                                        the sister will probably be landlady by xmas
                                        what's going on?

Comment

oh you say that about everyone, you said it about sharon when she first appeared, sonia, janine, tiffany (you were right there...), roxy/ronnie, aunt sal...
                                          the sister will probably be landlady by xmas
                                          Yep, they all die. Pretty grim.

Comment

• That last pint Gray had he must’ve downed in thirty seconds cos that’s how far away Chelsea was from her house when she got that text.

Comment

• Billy finding about 40 rolled up and loving life until Karen ****ed it up with her shit trolley from a new high street supermarket. The storylines are just incredible right now.

Comment

Billy finding about 40 rolled up and loving life until Karen ****ed it up with her shit trolley from a new high street supermarket. The storylines are just incredible right now.
                                                I knew Billy wouldn't get it in the end. The scriptwriters hate him. It would be as easy to put the money in his pocket as put it back in the doll. But of course he put it back. He saw Karen take the doll, but of course he didn't say he wanted it for his daughter. And of course he thought it was a different doll. Worst written scene ever.

Comment

• Anything involving Billy is just tragic, I can’t understand why he wasn’t killed off at least ten years ago.

Comment

Anything involving Billy is just tragic, I can’t understand why he wasn’t killed off at least ten years ago.
                                                    traceys death would have more of an impact
                                                    what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X