EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

I've heard another revolving head may be returning too in the form of Sam Strike as Johnny, but I'm not sure why with Mick leaving.
    Danny Dyer trying to get the band back together before he goes? Lee and Babe will be back next!
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Babe was camp as hell so I'd be here for a return for her.
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• The guy who plays Lee always comes up on my TikTok for some reason but has said he’s not returning. However I fear for the family unit once Mick leaves, I just can’t see it working without him - especially running the pub.

Comment

• Linda would be perfect in The Albert.

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
            Kim Medcalfe returning as Sam Michelle!
            No! they have been reading this thread.

Comment

• The character assassination of Pauline was criminal really, they made her hateful.

Comment

• They literally turned Pauline into a bitter old cow, but the show is missing an older matriarch. The closest we have is Kathy and she doesn’t exactly do much in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  They literally turned Pauline into a bitter old cow, but the show is missing an older matriarch. The closest we have is Kathy and she doesn’t exactly do much in the show.
                  it's sonia. she is pat, peggy, dot, carol & pauline all in one. it's like when the power rangers used to unite their bots and make one megazoid, Sonia is the ultimate eastender
                  what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    They literally turned Pauline into a bitter old cow, but the show is missing an older matriarch. The closest we have is Kathy and she doesn’t exactly do much in the show.
                    I feel like they should have kept Cora going, she was a great realistic character, but they used her less and less and then she kind of disappeared with Eastenders saying she would be back at some point, but she never was.
                    1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

I feel like they should have kept Cora going, she was a great realistic character, but they used her less and less and then she kind of disappeared with Eastenders saying she would be back at some point, but she never was.
                      cora the explorer
                      what's going on?

Comment

• Today Danielle is threatening the BBC with legal action…don’t get bitter dear, get better the two actresses play two entirely different characters tbh.
                        1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

Today Danielle is threatening the BBC with legal action.
                          Sounds more interesting than anything on the show tbh. They should make a storyline out of this.

Comment

Today Danielle is threatening the BBC with legal action…don’t get bitter dear, get better the two actresses play two entirely different characters tbh.
                            A headline or two probably means she can get booked on Celebs Go Dating or some other cheap shite that can’t afford real celebs.

Comment

• anyone got the sonia and martin debit card?

​​​​​​
                              Image Screenshot-20220131-194632-Instagram hosted in ImgBB
                              what's going on?

Comment

• Stacey's Baps!!!! All is forgiven

Comment

• Daniella is a mess. She literally said over Christmas she was fine of they recast her.

Comment

• So, is rigor mortis-ridden Tina making a cameo this week?

Comment

• Surprised there's no new posts here after yesterday's episode....

Comment

• I was just happy to see Norma from shameless again if I'm honest

Comment

• Happy to see the Gray/Chelsea storyline is growing now she is warned by the nurse at the hospital and now Tina is going to be found any minute.
                                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                            I was just happy to see Norma from shameless again if I'm honest
                                            I knew I recognised her!

Finally the Tina reveal is coming, Shirley to the forefront please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                              Surprised there's no new posts here after yesterday's episode....
                                              i missed it, what happened?
                                              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                                i missed it, what happened?
                                                We got to see a body under the floor of the old Indian restaurant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

We got to see a body under the floor of the old Indian restaurant.
                                                  I miss Brookside so much

Comment

• Where did Tina’s family actually think she was though? Sunning it up on the island of Lesbos? She disappeared over two years ago and since then Stacey’s admitted it was her who attacked Phil.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X