No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janine 1999-2004 will never be topped, particularly 2002. The real Janine is still languishing in prison for the murder of Laura Beale.

Comment

• he might be a murderer but i love bobby beale, he's such a sweetheart
      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
        he might be a murderer but i love bobby beale, he's such a sweetheart
        Said this to my partner when we watched earlier. He is very kind. They've done well with changing his character.
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Said this to my partner when we watched earlier. He is very kind. They've done well with changing his character.
          A new head always helps
          Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Jacqueline Jossa’s returning as Lauren Branning for Dot’s funeral. I’m guessing there’ll be more!

Comment

• Just reading that Patsy Palmer is coming over to do Dancing on Ice - surely Bianca will turn up? They can’t have Ricky back without her popping in for a quick cameo. Dot was married to her grandad so you’d expect her to turn up to the funeral at the very least.

If Bianca comes back, you’d assume Tiffany would come back too (though you’d think she’d come back if Ricky was around). I imagine Max will be back for Dot’s funeral. Robbie is surely going to turn up, so if all her children are in it, could they tempt Carol back for one episode?

The ‘big ones’ as far as Dot is concerned surely has to be Nigel and Ian. I can’t see Adam not wanting to do it, though I’m not sure how they’ll figure it out - maybe a solo end credit scene like Nick Berry did for Pat’s funeral?

I know he’s dead, but I can’t help but think they’ll bring Nick back somehow too.

Comment

• Dots funeral could be the biggest Televised audience of the year !!
                1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

• I’m telling you, Grant is coming back

The timing is perfect - they’ve involved him in a storyline without him even being in the show, so he can slip straight into the action, and The Vic is essentially just sat there waiting for him at this point.

With both Danny and Charlie leaving, that’s freed up a huge chunk of casting budget to throw at Ross, and just look at how amazing Letitia looks lately - maybe she knows Sharon has a big storyline coming up with a certain someone again?

Comment

• Yeah I think he's coming back. Could it be part of the BBC centenary??

Comment

Yeah I think he's coming back. Could it be part of the BBC centenary??
                      That or Christmas, which I think they’re filming right now. Grant turning up on Christmas Eve with mistletoe for Sharon?

Let’s not forget he and Kathy had stuff going on too. Not that they seemed to remember that last time he popped in. I always remember Kathy’s exit with that random dream sequence in prison, with Pat as the jailer, forcing her to pick between Phil and Grant

If Phil was on the phone asking Ricky for help I’ll be pissed - Eastenders loves trolling with a Grant tease.

Comment

• The foreshadowing for Grant has been going on a while and they absolutely need to pair him with Sharon behind the bar of the Vic.

Suky’s jailed husband is such a miscast! He doesn’t look anywhere near old enough to be Kheerat’s dad and is an unconvincing “hard man”. I remember the actor in Teachers and he’s always looked young and weedy.

Comment

• Lola’s exit has been confirmed:

Spoiler!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            Lola’s exit has been confirmed:

Spoiler!
                            Yet another they’ll regret. EE never learns and we all know why they’re doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                              Lola’s exit has been confirmed:

Spoiler!
                              I thought this had been common knowledge for months!? She's a very mid-ground character, but killing off another young character - EE loves doing that.

Comment

• The thing is, a soap needs these mid-ground characters and I don’t know why they keep killing them off - especially Eastenders.

Lola is an established character, plenty of room for development and a rich history that should be valuable to the show in the future.

In twenty years when the show has lost all of the older Mitchells, Lola could have easily been a lead alongside Ben, Louise and Courtney, keeping the likes of Lexi, Amy, Ricky, Will and Janet in line.

In that respect, Lola’s actually uniquely placed to eventually become the new Pat, with links to half the square. I genuinely don’t see what it brings to Eastenders by killing her off.

Comment

• Agreed, she has plenty of ties and would’ve been just fine existing in the mix for decades to come. I’m surprised Jay’s lasted as long as he has to be honest, he’s prime for a sympathetic death.

Comment

• Six actors have been confirmed as returning for Dot’s funeral (which as been filmed on location today).

Spoiler!

I don’t know the last two.

Surprised at some omissions but maybe they weren’t going to be on screen on location, so might pop up in the studio stuff? There’s four big character names names I’d expect to bet top of that list.

Spoiler!

Comment

• even tho the dad is cringe, i think the panesars are great additions to the show. can't wait till Suki returns
                                      what's going on?

Comment

• I think they've come into their own the last few weeks for sure, even Ash and Vinny aren't that bad anymore.

The girl who plays Amy is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                          I think they've come into their own the last few weeks for sure, even Ash and Vinny aren't that bad anymore.

i really like vinny and ive warmed to ash too, didn't originally think much of her. i kinda wish they didn't kill the other brother, felt there was a bit of wasted potential there
                                          what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                            i really like vinny and ive warmed to ash too, didn't originally think much of her. i kinda wish they didn't kill the other brother, felt there was a bit of wasted potential there
                                            I feel the same. I also feel like the 2 Muslim sisters left far too soon. Especially the one who got pregnant by the brother. Her character was starting to be liked by people as well.

Comment

I feel the same. I also feel like the 2 Muslim sisters left far too soon. Especially the one who got pregnant by the brother. Her character was starting to be liked by people as well.
                                              Its so easy to forget that those two sisters existed, let alone they were part of the Masood family.

Comment

• It was their grandparents that were wasted. The actress that played their grandmother is amazing and she was utterly wasted (though seeing how she was never there, perhaps there were external factors at play).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

She just isn't very likeable unfortunately. Looking at her face, she never seems to be happy.

My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Lola's story will be so hard to watch.
                                                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                                    X