Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Is Linda staying around? As if she’d go for Alfie
    could she go for martin fowler ?
    what's going on?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Plym View Post
      could she go for martin fowler ?
      Yes.

      Comment


      • Today and yesterdays episode were the worst in a long time. Alfie being robbed by a bunny... Really?
        My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          Today and yesterdays episode were the worst in a long time. Alfie being robbed by a bunny... Really?
          let's get back to the panesars
          what's going on?

          Comment


          • Yeah a weak episode. I do however think the Amy storyline is a good one to tell
            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

            Comment


            • Yes got to say the whole Amy storyline bas been good and glad they didn’t drag out the reveal and it’s more of an aftermath.
              today was very sad to watch.
              getting bored of Alfie’s poor storylines, just repeating same stories as like his last stint.
              I also loved all the Panesar drama too, so is that Kheerat gone for good ? I never realised the actor was leaving.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                I also loved all the Panesar drama too, so is that Kheerat gone for good ? I never realised the actor was leaving.
                yes sweetie he has gone the same way as fellow heartthrobs gray and kush. to the job centre.
                what's going on?

                Comment


                • the panesar dad is such bad casting, he's so cringe
                  what's going on?

                  Comment


                  • Does anyone else find the actress who plays Lola a wee bit wooden? She's doing okay with this story but struggles with the emotional scenes.

                    Comment


                    • ^yeh I get what you mean and to be fair the whole family are quite poor. Jay sometimes and Billy more so…especially when she was in hospital and they were doing crying scenes it just looked so fake and forced. They couldn’t pull it off.

                      Have the Xmas and NY storylines been confirmed? Usually it’s two different stories i assume one will be Mick/Janine/Linda.

                      oh and where are they going with this story with Dana’s dad ? Boring.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                        ^yeh I get what you mean and to be fair the whole family are quite poor. Jay sometimes and Billy more so…especially when she was in hospital and they were doing crying scenes it just looked so fake and forced. They couldn’t pull it off.

                        Have the Xmas and NY storylines been confirmed? Usually it’s two different stories i assume one will be Mick/Janine/Linda.

                        oh and where are they going with this story with Dana’s dad ? Boring.
                        I assume he's being cat fished and sending her money. It's a random storyline.

                        I think It confirmed that Mick is leaving over Christmas and there is a bug storyline with janine and Linda. I don't know if anything else has been confirmed.
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                        Comment


                        • Jay and Lola are supposedly getting married on Christmas Day.
                          I have a bad feeling about this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                            ^yeh I get what you mean and to be fair the whole family are quite poor. Jay sometimes and Billy more so…especially when she was in hospital and they were doing crying scenes it just looked so fake and forced. They couldn’t pull it off.

                            Have the Xmas and NY storylines been confirmed? Usually it’s two different stories i assume one will be Mick/Janine/Linda.

                            oh and where are they going with this story with Dana’s dad ? Boring.
                            I hope the other one is about the Panesars, all truth coming out.
                            My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

                            Comment


                            • Enjoyed tonight’s episodes … very emotional, the last few episodes have been annoying…this Alfie storyline is really repetitive and predictable.

                              Comment


                              • What the f was the point redeeming Dotty just to make her horrible again. Sometimes I hate soaps.
                                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                  What the f was the point redeeming Dotty just to make her horrible again. Sometimes I hate soaps.
                                  It’s an old soap trope - destroy a character because the actor wants out.
                                  I have a bad feeling about this.

                                  Comment


                                  • i was lookin down at my phone during dots funeral but i heard ians voice, i gasped out loud and dropped it. very unexpected
                                    what's going on?

                                    Comment


                                    • oh ok, this is cringe now with everyone standing up, and this Mary couldn't act her way out of a laundry basket
                                      what's going on?

                                      Comment


                                      • Really pleased Ian turned up. But now I can’t post the ‘Where’s Adam?’ meme

                                        I hope he was talking to Jane and they’ve a return plan later next year (Adam’s touring My Fair Lady so is sort of tied up for most of 2023 I think). Building the Beales back up across 2024 would lead in very nicely to the 40th in 2025.

                                        Poor Dot though. My favourite EE character. Iconic to the end.
                                        I have a bad feeling about this.

                                        Comment


                                        • I do also wonder if some of these actors who return after so many years often forget how to act.

                                          I thought the send off was beautiful aside from the cringe factor of them all standing up and taking over Sonia's eulogy.

                                          It better be Jane that Ian was talking to, I'd be excited if they both came back. I wouldn't want Ian on his own to be honest.

                                          Comment


                                          • I missed it coz the in laws are over and wanted to watch mastermind instead. There's a reason we don't get on.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                              I missed it coz the in laws are over and wanted to watch mastermind instead. There's a reason we don't get on.
                                              you're too polite bbz, you gave them a grandchild, the least they could do is give you the remote and you should remind them of that
                                              what's going on?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                I do also wonder if some of these actors who return after so many years often forget how to act.
                                                I guess it’s like anything - if you don’t keep doing your job you’ll forget how to do it? Soaps don’t rehearse anymore, so that mixed with nerves won’t help. But then you have actors who have been in them years who still can’t act

                                                Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                It better be Jane that Ian was talking to, I'd be excited if they both came back. I wouldn't want Ian on his own to be honest.
                                                The problem is what on earth can they do to them they haven’t already done? I love Jane but most of their relationship was her mothering him and raising his kids.

                                                Thinking about it I quite like the idea of Ian coming back with a new wife, maybe a new baby (or two?) and some new step kids too. We need new Beales.
                                                I have a bad feeling about this.

                                                Comment


                                                • I was shocked at the other surprise return tonight. Yes he'd nice to look at but he was such a dull character, plus that whole family is just awful.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • He was rubbish the first time around - his affair with Sharon remains a low point for her. Though the Ian storyline was pretty much the bottom of the barrel.
                                                    I have a bad feeling about this.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X