• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Skelofect
    Why is Lynne on crutches?
    Obviously you've been falling asleep with boredom this week It's because Mo polished the floor with window cleaner (or something) and Lynne slipped!

The Ferreos - nodody cares if Ash gambles, if they loose their house and where they're Daddy is - hello can you say "written out because you aren't popular enough"!!!
    More like "written out because you didn't have a permit to work in the UK!"

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    alphie is boooooooring! come on easties yourgetting boring.

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Why is Lynne on crutches?

Jesus Eastenders has backfired so much lately....Sonia and Martin are penning themselves to be the new Pauline and Derek - they're so boring they only get one liners an episode like 'I saw Addie going to the train station" then "I passed my driving theory" which should please Martin....since he's banned from driving coz he killed the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE - can you say 'last year' Sonia?

The Ferreos - nodody cares if Ash gambles, if they loose their house and where they're Daddy is - hello can you say "written out because you aren't popular enough"!!!

Charlie going on and on about Kat betraying him...

The only thing I liked was Janine and Paul storyline, it was drama as you'd expect it.

Funniest moment of the week : Mo "I've only had a bowl of cereal and a cheese toastie", Slimmer of the week
    Least funny moment of the week : Addie's dancing and the fake laughter from the other people on the room.

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    the sun announced ht could of been a big shock!(booooooo the sun) it involves sharon and Dennis. i wont say unles you havent heard yet....
    i hate charlie the miserablr git! id be ecstatic that my daughter got me out of jail. but no he just sits and watches changing rooms!

Leave a comment:

• PippaParanoia
    replied
    Addi dressed up as Elvis and making fun of his dad! Finally that boy grows some balls!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Eastenders has got really scary lately, I think something is in the water! Perhaps they've all been drinking Dasani, but Paul's outburst in the Vic was pretty scary and Pat giving Janine a hard slap and saying she hopes she burns in hell was more Bad Girls than Eastenders, lesbian criminals!

I dunno if it's a new fringe but since getting up to kink with her brother, Sharon has that sex glow about her, still it's not the best fringe in the soap, Sonya's is now so long it's almost covering her whole face, which is quite an achievement! And a relief for us all!

The Evans no longer have to worry about being the ugliest family in the square, mainly because most of them are dead, but with fish lips (addy), fat cheeks (kareena), chinchilla (ronnie) and the guy who went from crazy old cat lady twice his age, to stupid little ginger girl, half his age, it's definitely the Ferairers that are making Mo Harris look like a prom queen.

Derick, Ricky, Dot, Jim, Zoe, Billy and Martin have all gone awol, in favour of double act Gus and Juley (with his really annoying lingo).

Laura must be the most bored woman on the square, her only friend, an old ex-hooker, Pat, has spent most of the last couple of weeks running backwards and forwards between Paul, Natalie and Janine, poking her nose into every hole she can get it into, always keen to give out advice but she really needs to look at her own life first I reckon.

Funniest moment of the week : Janine insulting Pats earrings
    Least funny moment of the week : The random bin man and his hat.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    Originally posted by big_bum
    i got moaned at for a pointless topic
    You got moaned at cos your posts are pointless crap and you have a name that a 4 year old would deem too immature!

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    Originally posted by big_bum
    what the hell does that have to do with easties?!?!?!?!?!?

i reckn the following should die:
    Spencer :evil:
    Nana Moon :evil:
    the ferrieras
    Juley
    Dennis
    Paul
    Viki
    Derrik
    and Welard- the dog that lives a million years!

Leave a comment:

• big_bum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PippaParanoia
    replied
    HURRAAH! No more Natalie! Just need to kill off Laura, the Ferrieras, Lynne, Garry, Vicki, Sam, Phil and Kate and my life will be complete

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    what a bunch of slappers good to hear natalie leaving! the miserable b*tch

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Oh yeah...well thats what happenes when you type in the early hours in the morning.

I meant Janine slapping Paul - there was so much slapping tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Natalie slapped Janine, but Janine slapped Paul, which one do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Heh I weren't judging James!

Sharon and The Den getting it on was hilarious! Really good stuff and tonights when Janie slapped Natalie - spot on.

I'm sorry, I know Janine killed someone but I want her to get away with it. Natalie shagged Ricky and really f*cked up Barry and now she's the freaking inocent victim and since when can Paul just love her - it was so much better when it was Paul and Janine plotting - the storyline was the best one in ages....

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyman324
    i laughed myslf to sleep! anyone else remember?
    Ok
    sorry! :-?
    just becuz i laugh at silly things gives you no right to judge me!!!!

BANANA hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyman324
    i laughed myslf to sleep! anyone else remember?
    Ok

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    i thought it was funny when that old ady came over and started talkig to kate! she thought it was a chemists! old people....

i just remembered when janine called laura a stupid old fishwife ages ago! i laughed myslf to sleep! anyone else remember?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Why does all of Kates storylines revolve around her staring into space going on about some child hood memory or other?
    She's dead wood now, they need to get rid of her!

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Why does all of Kates storylines revolve around her staring into space going on about some child hood memory or other?

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    Am I the only one who covers their ears and shouts "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" at the TV whenever Vicky's speaking? :-?

Can't Frank Butcher come back and run her over like he did with Tiffany!

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    ^ lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I've just realised who Sonia reminds me off!

Mama Cass!

Leave a comment:

• ollie44
    replied
    Originally posted by philruck
    I heard that both Laura and Janine's final scenes are yet to be filmed, and that no decision about how they were to leave has been made - but Janine going to jail does seem like a good way for her to leave.

Isn't Peggy coming back soon
    Hopefully at Chrimbo time with Grant and Phil in tow How great would that be? Easties would easily trounce Corrie then

Leave a comment:

• philruck
    replied
    I heard that both Laura and Janine's final scenes are yet to be filmed, and that no decision about how they were to leave has been made - but Janine going to jail does seem like a good way for her to leave.

Isn't Peggy coming back soon

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I reckon Lynne is to be Laura's murderer, it all seems to fit with Elaine Lordan's sacking from the show, plus with Lynne losing the baby due to the truth about Bobby's father coming out, it would provide Lynne with a perfect motive to kill.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X