No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt so sorry for Lil' Mo last night. Kacey Ainsworth acted her socks off. she was brillo pads. I was totally amazed and I was crying by the end. I was just willing her to tell Kat when she came back but the stupid cow kept on interrupting. I think this stroyline is ace. I don't think someone like Shirley could pull it off. Kacey for Best Actress!
    Ollie - The Christmas EP
    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Don't you think it's kinda sick to have that as a story, coz that's all it is.

And they happen to have it as convienience that Billy is telling Mo he loves her at the same time, Kate and her story...

Real people have to deal with this problem.
      Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Dot's the #1 character on the soap!

Am I the only one who despises Kat?"It's me famleeeee!"

Plus she's not sexy,just distasteful and unsophisticated :x

I like all of the characters,apart from Vicki(faux accent),Janine(cow) and Alfie(whiney c**t).

Dot's references to the Bible are just classic.
        "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan

Plus she's not sexy,just distasteful and unsophisticated :x
          Blasphemy :evil:

I think that Kat Slater (aka the lovely Jessie Wallace) is the heart and soul of Eastenders and her relationship with Alfie could become one of the greats.

The best actress has to be Kacey Ainsworth tho and she's proved that time and time again gaining recognition through the countless awards she receives. I thought that there would be little use for her after Trevor's death.

Does anyone still misss Tom and his cheeky chappy ways? That was such a sad storyline

But whatever, everyone's entitled to their own opinion
          Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Why does everyone in Eastenders lie and never do what they should do?

I mean tonight I was totally shocked Mo confessed her rape to Billy but what's the chances that tomorrow she'll not tell him who did it...even though the guys across the road and Billy himself can go and kick ten shades of shit out of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
              Why does everyone in Eastenders lie and never do what they should do?

I mean tonight I was totally shocked Mo confessed her rape to Billy but what's the chances that tomorrow she'll not tell him who did it...even though the guys across the road and Billy himself can go and kick ten shades of shit out of him?
              Hmmm, I thought about this one and was perplexed. at first I thought it would make good TV just to do what they were doing at the moment but then I remebered that one time with Phil and Grant when they just showed the outside of the pub and the two guys going inside followed by sounds of a fight and then Phil and Grant coming out the other end and dustin their hands off. It was proper funny!

So yeah, I agree. I hate that Graham guy anyway. Not that Billy could beat him up anyway. Better to let Kate do it

Eastenders likes to think it mirrors real life and that's why it includes lots of lies and peeps not doing what they should do. But how many people down your street have died in the last year? How many have gone crazy, committed suicide, got married, stopped their wedding, got shot, had an incestuous relationship, killed one of their friends, been jailed for attemppted robbery, come back frm the DEAD But hey, it's good that Easties is like that because that's why I love it. It's fun and gives you a break form the sometimes dreary happenings of the real world (although sometimes shirley makes me even more depressed!)
              Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

Originally posted by ollie44
                Eastenders likes to think it mirrors real life and that's why it includes lots of lies and peeps not doing what they should do. But how many people down your street have died in the last year?
                How many have gone crazy
                committed suicide
                got married
                stopped their wedding
                got shot
                had an incestuous relationship
                killed one of their friends
                been jailed for attemppted robbery
                come back frm the DEAD

:-?
                When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                  Oh my God, you got it in one there!

I don't particularly hate the lass, but I'm sure there's been less ear-grating soap characters than her !

*edit*
                  Remind me to never visit your neighbourhood Daz !

Comment

Argh, you beat me to it. I was gonna do that. Git!
                    This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Have to say how good EE is.

Janine is the best character in EE full stop and when she killed Barry iut showed what a good actress she is.

But those teenagers - who gives a flying f**k?

And Sonia and Martin - now would you shag someone who killed the love of your life a year before hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                        And Sonia and Martin - now would you shag someone who killed the love of your life a year before hand?
                        I dunno... Sonia looks like THAT so I still think Martin is worse off! :-?
                        When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

I hate it when Sonia cries, she looks like a pig!

Comment

Please get rid of Janine!Her stint as the bitch is getting old,cos it's all the same.Plus she looks like a smelly pig
                            "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

I just LOVE Sonias new bowl-cut fringe!
                              Idolised

Comment

Originally posted by S4BUK
                                She had that when she was 10 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                  Originally posted by S4BUK
                                  She had that when she was 10 too!
                                  No, but now its high-lighted
                                  Idolised

Comment

I'm so nasty, I was laughing my head off when Janine was laying it into Barry at the top of that hill.
                                    i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

I have to say that the acting by Charlie Brooks was superb in those final few episodes of Barry's life. She really made me think that he disgusted her so much and that speech on the top of the cliff was great. However, I felt really harsh as I laughed at Barry falling and then fying with Jack's name on his lips. Even in death he was a sadass moose!
                                      Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

OH MY GOD!

Nothing else on TV ever gets you sat up that forward, with your eyes full of tears!! haha!! What an amazing episode
                                        1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

REJOICE

Originally posted by digitalspy
                                          12:22 GMT, Thursday 22nd January 2004 -- by Neil Wilkes

EastEnders actor Robyn Moore is to leave the soap next month.

Moore's character Shirley Benson will decide to move away from the Square after her shop is taken over by gangster Andy.
                                          plus....

PAT IS SAVED !!!!

The BBC has announced that Pam St. Clement has been offered a new contract and will be staying with the show. They obviously realised what a big lesbian fanbase she has
                                          Ollie - The Christmas EP

Comment

thank f*ck for that Shirley was about as entertaining as Pauline fowlers tea pot collection...

Comment

YAY FOR PAT!!

Good work everyone, keep the PAT alive!!!

Comment

Woooooooooo!!! I'm so happy that Pat's staying...

I wonder when she'll find a new man? Or alternatively when Frank will return again for her to get off with
                                                Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

I hope Charlie Slater gives her a good rodgering!

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                    I hope Charlie Slater gives her a good rodgering!
                                                    LMAO!
                                                    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X