EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right! Is the world going mad?!

Next thing we know, Rachel McFarlane from the LMC Vs. U2 song will be posing naked for Playboy!

*wishes for a "being sick" smilie*
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Phil McFadden bears all for Cosmo!
      Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Steve Mitchell?

Comment

Centrespread...
          Jim Branning!

Ooh. I say! [/Dot mode]
          When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
          Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Eastenders really made me shout out at the tv today.

When Sharon signed the papers of Angies Den over I was going 'Sharroooon' then it showed you the deeds and she wrote 'Up Yours! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
              Eastenders really made me shout out at the tv today.

When Sharon signed the papers of Angies Den over I was going 'Sharroooon' then it showed you the deeds and she wrote 'Up Yours! Brilliant!!!!!!!!
              That was sexcellent. Especially when she relaised Sam was in control and when she double bluffed Andy with the whole sale thingy.

I forgot how much I loved Eastenders up until today. It was excellent. Yay for Sonia being beautiful
              Ollie - The Christmas EP
              www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Originally posted by ollie44

I forgot how much I loved Eastenders up until today. It was excellent. Yay for Sonia being beautiful
                I wish they'd actually let her look nice for once.. I know she can 'cause I saw her dressed up as a very sexy nurse once (when she was thinner)
                Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

Sonia? Sexy? See... you just can't form a proper sentence out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by McDreams
                    Originally posted by ollie44

I wish they'd actually let her look nice for once.. I know she can 'cause I saw her dressed up as a very sexy nurse once (when she was thinner)
                    I'm actually lovin' the new haircut they've given her. Martin must give her a right good ding dong if that's the effort she's makin. However, that top she bought in last night's episode was a bit rank :-? I think I stared at her for like 5 minutes the other night trying to work out whether she was in fact pretty and came to the conclusion that she was. She's not just some Top Shop tart

Does anyone else think that Adi's a bit of a loser really? You just wanna smack him in the gob for being such a ponce. Tariq's saving his brother's life for God's sake. Plus he ain't bad as a salesman! Quite liking Vicki's designs.

*runs off to buy one of Vicki's jumpers*

*realises gender*
                    Ollie - The Christmas EP
                    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

• Sonia is dog rough! No matter how her hair is!

I wish the Ferreira's had all been stabbed, then they can all go and piss off and swap kidneys for the rest of their pointless lives :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                        I wish the Ferreira's had all been stabbed, then they can all go and piss off and swap kidneys for the rest of their pointless lives :evil:

They could transfer to channel 4 for a new twist on "Wife swap"... "Organ swap"
                        When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle
                          Originally posted by Thriller

They could transfer to channel 4 for a new twist on "Wife swap"... "Organ swap"
                          Great idea!

Comment

• Is it me or is "Eastenders" getting really really dull? The damn Ferraira's keep hogging the limelight droning on about Ronny and Tariq which is enough to send me to sleep. Sam thinking she take on the whole of Walford. Love you're just a blond tart who is acting big and I just wish someone would get a gun and shoot her and the Ferrairas.

It seems to be getting more and cornier as well with the cast going "family is more important" - some people dont have families and others just dont get along and are depleted -(like mine.

Nothing big seems to be happening and there seems to be nothing big in the pipeline. Their rivals seem to be having these good storylines yet "Eastenders" seems to be taking a seat back and flowing into half an hour of boredom.

Comment

• Great to see Shirley came back for one last butt clenching story line, before having the soaps least dramatic exit ever.
                              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                Great to see Shirley came back for one last butt clenching story line, before having the soaps least dramatic exit ever.
                                LOL !!!

I've kinda lost interest in Easties now...I just watch Hollyoaks and Neighbours.
                                Idolised

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                  Great to see Shirley came back for one last butt clenching story line, before having the soaps least dramatic exit ever.
                                  LMAO

is it me or does addy have a wierd face?! its all squashed up and fat! i hate kareena! she thinks shes so good looking but shes just minging. Come on ring back the kat and alfie stories. they werethe good old times

Comment

• Addy's face reminds me of a fish, with great big COD LIPS!
                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• He'd look ok with out the goatee.

I think Carenna is the sexiest woman in Eastenders next to Kat obviously.

Comment

• I wish someone would torture Adi for hours before killing him, he makes me so MAD! :evil: :evil:

He's a complete BABY, he's got no life, it revolves around his pathetic Dad who treats him like s***! Why are some people so THICK?! :evil:

OK rant over

Comment

• I feel really sorry for Laura though, now I know her fate, it's like watching a lamb go to the slaughter :( She may be a smarmy cow half the time, but she deserves a break, poor woman!

Comment

• Erm it is only a TV show, I mean like dont take it too seriously.

Comment

• I know, but these things annoy me, and I take great interest in Soaps!

Comment

I know, but these things annoy me, and I take great interest in Soaps!
                                                I do too, as soaps keep everybody very clean during showers

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger
                                                  I know, but these things annoy me, and I take great interest in Soaps!
                                                  I do too, as soaps keep everybody very clean during showers

*Almost dies laughing, falls of chair, and struggles back up...*

Man, you have just made my day with that comment!
                                                  Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
                                                  There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                    I think Carenna is the sexiest woman in Eastenders next to Kat obviously.
                                                    tell me your joking! kelly,and zoe are by far the fittest!

sonya was a great runner up (joke)

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                                                      sonya was a great runner up (joke)
                                                      Sonia. Running.

Comment

• LMAO that reminds me, who remembers when she fell in a pile of binbags?!

I nearly pissed myself!

Comment

• Why dont you just edit your post if you're going to post exactly one minute after!

Also Sonia falling in bin bags - I have no memory of that but it sounds like a cliffhanger moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                            Why dont you just edit your post if you're going to post exactly one minute after!

Also Sonia falling in bin bags - I have no memory of that but it sounds like a cliffhanger moment.
                                                            Shush, I don't go around telling you what to do.

Sonia falling in the bin bags was classic EastEnders, provided me with high quality entertainment and did actually finish the episode!

Comment

Sonia. Running.
                                                              Sonia ran to the minutemart once!

Whatever happened to her trumpet?

LMAO that reminds me, who remembers when she fell in a pile of binbags?!

I nearly pissed myself!
                                                              LMAO so did i

Comment

Working...
                                                              X