Originally posted by Spartan View Post

All the duff duffs this year.

23: Phil
    22: Janine
    17: Ben
    15: Mick
    11: Suki
    10: Sam, Chelsea, Harvey, Linda

Even with a two month absence Phil gets the most this year.
    Wait Harvey got 10?? What did he do? He just replaced Charlie Slater

I was wondering what happened to Lady Di when Shirley was smashing the place up, only because I thought...anyone dog I've ever known would not be sat quietly off somewhere while all that chaos was going on. So it was nice to see her again.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    It was a little hit and miss over Christmas. Mick’s exit was pretty tepid in the end - yet another good idea badly executed. Danny, Kellie and Charlie tried their best but the material was ultimately pretty poor.

Shirley has been good in the aftermath. But I wonder where she goes from here - down into a bottle? I wish she and Phil would get back together.

I know he’s a bad actor, but I love Ricky - he’ll pine after Sam whilst putting her in her place, then in the next scene stare at Janine in utter disbelief not knowing what to say

Keanu isn’t needed. The whole Phil storyline is stupid, and I still don’t buy him with Kat. I could see her with Grant (and them arguing and making up constantly), but Phil is just too no-nonsense for Kat. Phil needs Shirley. Out of everyone on the square he’s been with, they were the best matched imo.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    i was thinking "whos sam??" till i watched the video

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

All the duff duffs this year.

23: Phil
    22: Janine
    17: Ben
    15: Mick
    11: Suki
    10: Sam, Chelsea, Harvey, Linda

Even with a two month absence Phil gets the most this year.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    The whole character of Phil is just a laughable mess nowadays. I think he's well past his sell by date.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post

It was. Did I miss Linda leave? Where did she go?

Denise should hand those keys right over to Sharon!

The Phil and Keeble stuff needs to end soon, it’s too confusing as with most Phil/police storylines, all these shipments and planted weapons. I think they do it on purpose so when he gets out of it all (as always) the viewer doesn’t question it cos they didn’t really understand it anyway.
    I think the Phil storyline will become explosive on NYE.

Linda went to see the older children to tell them about Mick.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    The final scene of Shirley walking away with Lady Di was such a classic EE shot, hope she and Linda are back soon. I do love that she gave the keys of the Vic to Denise who has zero pub experience, poor Tracey - overlooked again.
    It was. Did I miss Linda leave? Where did she go?

Denise should hand those keys right over to Sharon!

The Phil and Keeble stuff needs to end soon, it’s too confusing as with most Phil/police storylines, all these shipments and planted weapons. I think they do it on purpose so when he gets out of it all (as always) the viewer doesn’t question it cos they didn’t really understand it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    The final scene of Shirley walking away with Lady Di was such a classic EE shot, hope she and Linda are back soon. I do love that she gave the keys of the Vic to Denise who has zero pub experience, poor Tracey - overlooked again.
    I was surprised she took Lady Di with her. I thought it was Linda's dog.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    she is to acting what Lisa Scott-Lee is to music.
    Yep, 10/10

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Yeah Boxing Day was better, less Phil Mitchell.

I honestly didn't rate Charlie Brooks in this latest stint but Janine was enjoyable at times, she is to acting what Lisa Scott-Lee is to music.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Well Ian has seemingly done alright after just walking off into the night with no possessions!

I hope they leave it open-ended as I really think he’ll be back within the next five years providing Linda and Shirley stick around. Could be even more interesting if Linda remarries.

Janine off to prison for the umpteenth time… see you in 7 years!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Boxing Day was a lot better, but when you have able actresses like Kellie Bright and Charlie Brookes doing these scenes, it makes Sid Owen look even more useless. There really is a big line between the good and bad actors on this show.

Until Micks body is found, I won’t believe he’s dead, they will probably bring him back in a few years and it will come out that he decided to go off and have a new life on his own, because that’s what people do in their wet clothes with no possessions or money.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    janine doesn't work anymore cause she causes intelligent people to just act so foolish and out of character around her. one of those episodes where i was just rolling my eyes at character's decisions

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Loved today's episode. It was even more intense than yesterday's.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Also Alfie has been back 5 mins and has already been stuck on 2 roofs. That's 2 more than I have been stuck on in my life. Are they that short of ideas for him?

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    OK… that was all kinds of chaos. So many “why the hell are they doing that?!” moments but then again it is EastEnders.
    This!!

the car seemed to go over the cliff into deep water,,but Mick was paddling up the seaside. The whole square divided into two Christmas dinners. Alfie on the roof dressed as Santa. Micks hammy acting. It was a mess.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    OK… that was all kinds of chaos. So many “why the hell are they doing that?!” moments but then again it is EastEnders.

What a super-depressing ending for Christmas Day. I hope he does a Harold Bishop, I always thought Mick Carter was too big to kill off.

Amazing to see the real Janine back though, finally.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    commented on 's reply
    Wait, it said 10,000 on the main forum page but the post itself says 10,002… sabotage!

• Thombus
    replied
    Just posting to have the 10,000th post in this thread!

#TraceyForever
    Appreciate the Tracey love, but have to point out you missed 10,000 by two posts

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    The photo again!!! Please tell me what Shirley reads into that photo?!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    I can't wait for this Janine and Mick storyline to be over. They have zero chemistry and the characterisation has been all over the place. They've ruined his and Linda's characters but splitting them up too.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I love it when Tracey gets a storyline. She’s now the only character to have been in the show consistently since the first episode!

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    If the show doesn't end with a Tracey becoming landlady after 20 years of plotting then I'll be highly disappointed.
    Yeah I want the camera to pan on all the characters still there and then just slowly zoom in on Tracey standing cross armed in front of the Vic. Waving to Shrimpy and her from the cafe

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    If the show doesn't end with a Tracey becoming landlady after 20 years of plotting then I'll be highly disappointed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X