Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic
    replied
    So for the 35th anniversary next month ... this should be good !! Hope it’s Mick Carter ... I’ve always thought Danny Dyer was overrated.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/14/easte...re.top.twitter

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Love seeing this side to Honey too great acting.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Janet DJing was so random
    Just odd.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Janet DJing was so random

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    They’ve kind of hinted at a rape when he forces her to go upstairs and then the bruises on her back before they went on holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I think they’re leading to a rape.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Wonder where they are going with this Chantelle/Grey storyline? I Hope they don’t drag it out.

Love a bit of comedy from Mo !

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I agree. It was a fantastic episode. I think it showed alcoholism very well

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Kellie Bright gave the performance of her career in the NYE episode, it was honestly one of my favourite soap episodes of recent years.

Apart from Linda shooting Keanu, that story played out as people had predicted. I was confused when Keanu left to board a plane, as Martin burnt his passport?

Completely agree, the filmography of it was so good, made it somehow more realistic, it felt almost like a Netflix show, I could imagine watching some of my own nights out back and then looking quite similar too

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    He had a fake passport. His mum laughed at the name I think
    I missed that.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Kellie Bright gave the performance of her career in the NYE episode, it was honestly one of my favourite soap episodes of recent years.

Apart from Linda shooting Keanu, that story played out as people had predicted. I was confused when Keanu left to board a plane, as Martin burnt his passport?
    He had a fake passport. His mum laughed at the name I think

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    I quite like the boys, aside from Jags. Like a poor man’s Fatboy.
    Honestly I’m finding the Mitchells tedious to watch at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I don't mind the sister actually, I liked her scenes with Honey, but yeah, the boys are a bit cartoony.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    I was a bit disappointed by the New Years episode, we already knew what was going to happen the built up to it for the week gave it away.

Oh and what going on with Sonia and the money ?

New family still as annoying even the sister Ash.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I thought it was brilliant

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I actually thought tonight’s episode was a bit of a disappointment after last nights, kind of dragged on a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Yeah really good episode with Kellie Bright there. She did a great job helming it. Looking forward tonight’s flashback episode as well.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Wow what an episode that was, I absolutely loved the way it was filmed, it was interesting to see her going round all the square and interacting with all different people, she played it really well.. when she was pushing that kebab in her face and she just looked like she didn't have a clue what was going on, I thought...yep..been there

It will be interesting to see what happened with Martin, but it wasn't really the part of the story I was most interested in tbh, as it kind of takes away a little of the realism, depending on what it was that actually happened.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Peter Beale number 7! Bit of a downgrade from Ben Hardy but he was never coming back - they should’ve recruited Thomas Law again.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    Hmmm I just can’t engage with Jessica Plummer enough as an actress to feel for Chantelle, she’s very average.
    She’s no Kacey Ainsworth.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Hmmm I just can’t engage with Jessica Plummer enough as an actress to feel for Chantelle, she’s very average.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    So the New Year Day episode is gonna be a flashback episode to Xmas. Hopefully it’ll reveal what happens to Keanu, I think Linda may be involved somehow - remember her saying yesterday about blacking out for the whole thing.
    Especially with the blood on the shoes. I have a theory the hit and run mentioned the day after Christmas wasn't the one Martin knocked over but possibly one Linda has.

Apparently the episode is going to show christmas day through several characters point of view. Should be good

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    So the New Year Day episode is gonna be a flashback episode to Xmas. Hopefully it’ll reveal what happens to Keanu, I think Linda may be involved somehow - remember her saying yesterday about blacking out for the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Yeah the Martin story seems to have become the centre point and Sharon’s affair is secondary to it.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    My frustration tonight (though it was a good episode) was that there was hardly any focus on Sharon and Phil and characters and too much on Martin and Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    I reckon people just stuck with the BBC most of the night.
    Damn, I was busy playing games with my fam to watch the BBC the whole night.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I reckon people just stuck with the BBC most of the night.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Most watched soap last night, which is weird because Emmerdale and Corrie tank above it normally.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    I don’t blame Sharon though, I’d let him play “poke the pig” (never heard that expression, LOVE IT) with me too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X