EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Lynne on crutches?

Jesus Eastenders has backfired so much lately....Sonia and Martin are penning themselves to be the new Pauline and Derek - they're so boring they only get one liners an episode like 'I saw Addie going to the train station" then "I passed my driving theory" which should please Martin....since he's banned from driving coz he killed the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE - can you say 'last year' Sonia?

The Ferreos - nodody cares if Ash gambles, if they loose their house and where they're Daddy is - hello can you say "written out because you aren't popular enough"!!!

Charlie going on and on about Kat betraying him...

The only thing I liked was Janine and Paul storyline, it was drama as you'd expect it.

Funniest moment of the week : Mo "I've only had a bowl of cereal and a cheese toastie", Slimmer of the week
    Least funny moment of the week : Addie's dancing and the fake laughter from the other people on the room.
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• alphie is boooooooring! come on easties yourgetting boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
        Why is Lynne on crutches?
        Obviously you've been falling asleep with boredom this week It's because Mo polished the floor with window cleaner (or something) and Lynne slipped!

Originally posted by Skelofect
        The Ferreos - nodody cares if Ash gambles, if they loose their house and where they're Daddy is - hello can you say "written out because you aren't popular enough"!!!
        More like "written out because you didn't have a permit to work in the UK!"
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• LOL I had no idea why Lynne was on crutches either!
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• i wish lynn would of broken her neck instead of leg! that would at least give the show some drama. instead of the "shall i let my 100 year old nan live here with her baby faced fiance'" storyline

Comment

• Well it's nice to know that if you ever chuck Big Mo's corned beef & tomato sandwhiches at the wall, you can always entice her back with a bun (which has icing AND a cherry!)

Comment

• Last night was really boring until Pauline a.k.a Spainard stopped Den "They're shacked up together. Same house, same room, same bed"

Comment

• LMAO Pauline creeping out of the shaddows, right place right time?

Scary witch!

Comment

• Heh true! Thinking about it she lives opposite the Vic and she works in the launderette, what was she doing all the way round at Angies Den?

Comment

• Probably taking a piss up the wall!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                        Probably taking a piss up the wall!
                        LMFAO!!!

I wondered myself what the hell she was doing there lurking in the shadows. It's like she had nothing better to do so she thought "I'll just go and stand in the street in my launderette gear, you never know, I might get lucky"

And when Dennis said Pauline had the hots for Den! I couldn't imagine Pauline having the hots for ANYONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                          And when Dennis said Pauline had the hots for Den! I couldn't imagine Pauline having the hots for ANYONE!
                          umm she married arthure- aka stud of the alotment,
                          and she tried to kiss derick!...nuff said!

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder whether everytime Sharon steps into that Vic she's gonna get clobbered!

I hope so!

Comment

• Am I the only one who has nothing against the Ferreiras?I quite like them actually and I haven't got a problem with saying that.

Vicki on the other hand needs to be sacked.She can't bloody act and her storylines are poo!Plus,I hope the Watts get the upperhand over those smug Mitchells
                              "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• Well robbies is coming back....zzzzzzzzz for sonia and marto's wedding

Comment

• Forgot about Jamie already.

Slag.

Comment

• Scarface is coming back? God forbid, I hope he doesn't bring Nita the lump of shit with him!

The Ferreira's make me cringe so much! They're all so "nicey nicey" and fake! Especially Kareena :-? Why have they lasted so long? No wonder EastEnders are losing ratings! :x

And how many chances has Andy given Alfie now? It seems every episode Alfie goes back to him with a new "repayment plan" and Andy demands his money by the end of the week! The same he did last week! And the week before :-? It might be a start if Alfie actually made a full payment for once!

And how gay is Spencer?! He's such a weed, has really feminine features, and doesn't care about looking, sounding and acting like a prat! He's another one that makes me cringe! :x

Comment

• LOL Yea I'm pretty sure Spencers actor is gay!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                        LOL Yea I'm pretty sure Spencers actor is gay!
                                        Oh my God, yeah but no but yeah, my brother's friend who is gay, he like so went to G.A.Y. at the Astoria sometime recently. I'm not too sure when but he did. Anyway, he met the guy who played Spencer there, Christopher Parker I think. Anyway, there was also that fit guy off CBBC. I don't know whether he's gay. Anyway, my brother's friend had dinner with Spencer and supposedly he is so dull supposedly and really arrogant. anyway, my brother's friend says he is so totally gay. Oh my God, I am SO in the know.
                                        Ollie - The Christmas EP
                                        www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

• Andrew Hayden-Smith who used to be in Byker Grove? Yes he's gay.

Comment

• Why the obsession over whether people are gay?

Why the obsession over Eastenders :( I'm getting really sick of characters doing things that I don't want them to do...

Bring back Janine 4 times a week...

Comment

Why the obsession over whether people are gay?
                                              Because we need the GOSSIP!

Why the obsession over Eastenders :( I'm getting really sick of characters doing things that I don't want them to do...
                                              LOL I know, we shoudl re-write the scripts!

Bring back Janine 4 times a week...
                                              Amen to that

Comment

• apparently the new hearthrob on the square is mickey, the ginger weasel who randomly appears in the archers every other week.
                                                also why hasnt tracey, yes the tracey who has worked in the vic since the begginning of time, never been given a leading role? i tink the most words she has saidn in one episode is about 2!

Comment

• Sonya "This is me eating humble pie"

Makes a change from chocolate!

Sonya's creeping around Martin:

"And you can make dinner for us"

Ahhh that explains it!!

Jim chases Sonya down the street to talk about holidays

"Can't stop now grandad, I've got a slap up meal to get too"

Awww the diets really working!

Comment

Andrew Hayden-Smith who used to be in Byker Grove? Yes he's gay.
                                                    I think he is really cute, but I thought he was dating some girl who was in Byker Grove and now does TV presenting. :-?

Comment

• Jim:"Thou Shalt not go to jolies"

BTW, "WALFARD APPEAL" when the hell did walfard appeal start?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisH
                                                        ]

I think he is really cute, but I thought he was dating some girl who was in Byker Grove and now does TV presenting. :-?
                                                        He probably is, like he must be gay just because so and so heard he was.

Blah, Blah

Actually I thought Sonia's diet was a storyline but that girl really does look thin.

Comment

Andrew Hayden-Smith who used to be in Byker Grove? Yes he's gay.
                                                          No! Surely not! NO! *cries because she has loved him since he was in Byker*
                                                          Monday - humiliation;
                                                          Tuesday - suffocation;
                                                          Wednesday - condescention;
                                                          Thursday is pathetic;
                                                          by Friday, life has killed me...

Comment

• Well it's just what I've heard on several occassions from several different people.

Comment

Actually I thought Sonia's diet was a storyline but that girl really does look thin.
                                                              Define "thin"

The Walford "Gerrou o my pub" dictionary defines thin as:
                                                              1 - To be like Geri Halliwell after she lost the baps
                                                              2 - The "thin line" it takes for everyone to go quiet in the pub! eg - "Excuse me. You dropped ten pence". *cue silence*

Now - Sonia would look thin if she joined an all star group with Michelle McManus, Rik Waller and MeatLoaf.
                                                              But say she teamed up with the cheeky girls for "Take your cheeky Wellard to the vet" - then she would look moose-like!
                                                              When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                              Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Working...
                                                              X