No announcement yet.

EastEnders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dens scriptwriters are really being lazy, did anyone notice "the suns the moon, black is blue" and "blacks blue, the moons made out of cheese"

or something like that lol.
    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
      Dens scriptwriters are really being lazy, did anyone notice "the suns the moon, black is blue" and "blacks blue, the moons made out of cheese"

or something like that lol.
      [Monica mode] I Know !!!! [/Monica mode]

It's gettin annoying actually. How many times does he have to use the word 'ruck'?

And I so do not like the way Sharon and Dennis are not together anymore. They were so my fave couple. It's like the opposite of wicked bad. Whatever that is :-?
      Ollie - The Christmas EP
      www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

• Sharons Job on the square when she not crying is to stand with her mouth open quivering her lipps!

Good for pauline she pulled TWO blokes in jolies

cough*excuse for holiday*cough

Comment

• Well I do like these "away" episodes but picking the most boring chracters in Walford was a bit of a dog-poo idea - even when we are back in the square - it's Martin - Yes, my eyebrows are felt tipped on - Fowler and Sonia - Pa pa pa pick up a penguin - Jackson.

Still where else can you see Pauline flirt like a whoore - I swear if she smiles one more time I'm gonna need counsilling and Jim 'n' Patrick dancing?
          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• Paulines teeth would make the Cheeky Girls Proud!

Comment

• I do hope Patrick is still in Dot's bed when she wakes up!
              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• I hope Patrick gives her one!!

I dunno if we really need to see Pauline and Derick getting their kink on, I bet 3 million grannies out there watching 'Stenders turned their stomachs when the old jolly guy asked Derick to come back to his room for a bit of dry humping!

Comment

• umm, i think it would turn any ones stomache!

Comment

• I don't know how Derek gets all this attention, he's a right gormless old woman! He must've been a right looker back in the day to warrant all these old flames :-?

Comment

• what happened to dericks kids? that was a fun storyline...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                        what happened to dericks kids? that was a fun storyline...
                        I was thinking that myself, what a pointless storyline! He doesn't see them for 20 years, and then he doesn't see them for another 20 years - wahey!

Comment

• although its been fun watching dot over the years shes boring me now! when will she bog off to the easties retireing hom...aka "the Bill"

that'd be the day watching dot in a police uniform jumping over a car with irene and mark...

Comment

• mark finally died, and marinbeing thestubborn git he is refused to believe it! it was funny though to see snow outside!

Comment

• You have to love the irony.

We're told Marks dead then as the dum dum dums start I switch to ITV and there he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
                                You have to love the irony.

We're told Marks dead then as the dum dum dums start I switch to ITV and there he is!
                                lmao!

Comment

• Derek packs a mean punch!

Who'd have thought it?
                                  When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                  Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle
                                    Derek packs a mean punch!

Who'd have thought it?
                                    I know!

Derek gave Martin a phat punch yet Martin slapped Derek in the first place. Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Have to say, Patrick's proposal was uber sweet. I had a little ter in my eye. And Dot revealing her stunning physique as well. Having watched Corrie beforehand I was worried Easties wouldn't match up but it did alright, even if it was just the oldies.
                                    Ollie - The Christmas EP
                                    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

• *SLAP* :x
                                      *PUNCH* :evil:
                                      *HUG*

..did i miss something? :-?

Comment

• It was so fitting when Dot took of her coat.

Even though the episodes were so dragged out it was still kinda a good week. :-?

Comment

• am i the only one who sees the likeness?!
                                          Few questions:
                                          -why does sharon never wear anything casual?
                                          -why is it that when an arguement breaks out the music also stopps?
                                          -Where is Wellard?
                                          -How can Den keep affording togo on holidays to spain, like a week after coming back from one?
                                          -if the Farrerias need money then why are they blowing it in the pub?
                                          -how come the farrerias had a proffesioallyperfect sign advertising the 70's night seconds after the announcement?
                                          -Why do they all listen to the same radio station?
                                          -What happened to precious?
                                          -How many times does sharon cry or scream in an average week?
                                          I'd care but i dont....NEXT!

Comment

• -why does sharon never wear anything casual?
                                            I think she just wants to keep up appearances and act the business woman.
                                            -why is it that when an arguement breaks out the music also stopps?
                                            A Walford mystery, it's not like someone runs to turn the jukebox off either... it just happens!
                                            -Where is Wellard?
                                            We saw him a few weeks ago I think! I suppose he just spends all day sleeping in Gus' flat.
                                            -How can Den keep affording togo on holidays to spain, like a week after coming back from one?
                                            It wasn't exactly a week, but he has obviously become well off in the last 15 years. Plus, he would only have to pay for flights as he owns a home over there.
                                            -if the Farrerias need money then why are they blowing it in the pub?
                                            This is a common thing in Soaps, nearly every character complains about being skint yet they visit the local pub at least once a day - again it just happens!
                                            -how come the farrerias had a proffesioallyperfect sign advertising the 70's night seconds after the announcement?
                                            Tariq and Alfie had already dicussed the idea a few hours previous I think, but it did happen quite quick I guess!
                                            -Why do they all listen to the same radio station?
                                            It's Walford law.
                                            -What happened to precious?
                                            I can't quite remember... either she ended up going back to Angel or she went on the run from him.
                                            -How many times does sharon cry or scream in an average week?

Comment

• thank you! but there are just a few ore questions...
                                              -why is it that no one on the square ,from different familys, have the same name?
                                              -why doesnt anyone talk bout news/tv/music?
                                              -since when di eastenders have a park....with ice cream shop?
                                              -Do they ever wear any clothes twice?!
                                              -what happened to little Mo's cat?
                                              -where does everyone park there cars?
                                              -Why do they only have cars when theyre going somwhere?
                                              -Does mini Den still smoke?
                                              I'd care but i dont....NEXT!

Comment

• -why is it that no one on the square ,from different familys, have the same name?
                                                Again, it's soap law, so that you don't get characters mixed up and they can be individual. The only example I can think of is in Brookside with Jacqui Dixon and Jackie Corkhill!
                                                -why doesnt anyone talk bout news/tv/music?
                                                Because episodes are pre-recorded about 6 weeks before aired, it'd be hard to look into the future and see what's happening at that time. They made an exception with the Queen Mother's funeral though when Pauline and Dot filmed a scene in the launderette at the exact time of the funeral, to be shown later that night.
                                                -since when di eastenders have a park....with ice cream shop?
                                                I can't say I've ever noticed this! I think they have a little park kinda place near the allotments?
                                                -Do they ever wear any clothes twice?!
                                                Sometimes you'll notice they do, I used to notice Jamie wore the same top quite often because I owned it! Pauline always wear cardigans and the launderette gown if that qualifies?!
                                                -what happened to little Mo's cat?
                                                Probably got the hell out of there, if it had any sense!
                                                -where does everyone park there cars?
                                                Around the square I presume, seeing as it's always packed full of vehicles. I don't think everyone drives anyway.
                                                -Why do they only have cars when theyre going somwhere?
                                                Convenient isn't it?! They don't need to use them much anyway, with having all the facilities nearby.
                                                -Does mini Den still smoke?
                                                I think we saw him smoking in Dot's kitchen a few weeks ago, but I might be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by smooman
                                                  -why is it that no one on the square ,from different familys, have the same name?
                                                  I remember when 'Billy Mitchell' and 'Billy Jackson' were in at the same time!
                                                  and Peggy's sister... what's she called. She has the same name as another Walford resident!
                                                  When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                  Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

• -why does sharon never wear anything casual?
                                                    LOL!

Oh and why is their always scafolding at the train bridge?

Comment

• Why doesn't anyone own washing machines?
                                                      Especially Laura with a baby
                                                      *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle
                                                        Originally posted by smooman
                                                        I remember when 'Billy Mitchell' and 'Billy Jackson' were in at the same time!
                                                        and Peggy's sister... what's she called. She has the same name as another Walford resident!
                                                        That was Aunt Sal, don't think there's been another Sal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boogie_2nite
                                                          Why doesn't anyone own washing machines?
                                                          Especially Laura with a baby
                                                          Another Walford legend! Maybe they do, but they just can't be arsed because they live such busy lives entertaining the nation 4 nights a week Mind you, you think they'd be able to get it done on a Saturday or Sunday, unless they're inventing more problems for the week ahead?

Comment

• LMAO @ Laura on Janine and Ian:

"Don't you 2 normally conduct your business in a horizontal position?" LOL

Comment

• LMAO so many questions!
                                                              i have a question, does janine still work? when was the last time she went to that car lot?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X