X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Toxic View Post
    ^yeh I get what you mean and to be fair the whole family are quite poor. Jay sometimes and Billy more so…especially when she was in hospital and they were doing crying scenes it just looked so fake and forced. They couldn’t pull it off.

Have the Xmas and NY storylines been confirmed? Usually it’s two different stories i assume one will be Mick/Janine/Linda.

oh and where are they going with this story with Dana’s dad ? Boring.
    I hope the other one is about the Panesars, all truth coming out.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Jay and Lola are supposedly getting married on Christmas Day.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    ^yeh I get what you mean and to be fair the whole family are quite poor. Jay sometimes and Billy more so…especially when she was in hospital and they were doing crying scenes it just looked so fake and forced. They couldn’t pull it off.

Have the Xmas and NY storylines been confirmed? Usually it’s two different stories i assume one will be Mick/Janine/Linda.

I assume he's being cat fished and sending her money. It's a random storyline.

I think It confirmed that Mick is leaving over Christmas and there is a bug storyline with janine and Linda. I don't know if anything else has been confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Does anyone else find the actress who plays Lola a wee bit wooden? She's doing okay with this story but struggles with the emotional scenes.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    the panesar dad is such bad casting, he's so cringe

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    I also loved all the Panesar drama too, so is that Kheerat gone for good ? I never realised the actor was leaving.
    yes sweetie he has gone the same way as fellow heartthrobs gray and kush. to the job centre.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Yes got to say the whole Amy storyline bas been good and glad they didn’t drag out the reveal and it’s more of an aftermath.
    today was very sad to watch.
    getting bored of Alfie’s poor storylines, just repeating same stories as like his last stint.
    I also loved all the Panesar drama too, so is that Kheerat gone for good ? I never realised the actor was leaving.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah a weak episode. I do however think the Amy storyline is a good one to tell

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Today and yesterdays episode were the worst in a long time. Alfie being robbed by a bunny... Really?
    let's get back to the panesars

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Today and yesterdays episode were the worst in a long time. Alfie being robbed by a bunny... Really?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Plym View Post
    could she go for martin fowler ?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Is Linda staying around? As if she’d go for Alfie
    could she go for martin fowler ?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Is Linda staying around? As if she’d go for Alfie

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    At least its the last Carter Christmas

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    “Bitches slap, Panesars punch!” what a line

I’m disappointed the whole drama was unravelled so quickly, I thought it would be a big Christmas story alongside Lola’s death… maybe they didn’t have faith in the Panesars carrying the festive season but let’s face it, it wouldn’t have been any worse than recent years. There’s still the Eve and Suky love affair at least.

A Carter Christmas it is then

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    I'm getting ready to be underwhelmed. We're only a few weeks from the festive period and the best they can do to drip feed the storyline is Janine and Linda arguing over where to place the telly. Would've been better to drag out the Panasear story.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I think Janine might be stopping around for the fallout, as we know Ricky’s return is tied to helping Janine with something. It’s time Janine was locked up for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Mick and Janine will be leaving around Christmas/New Year, so the storyline about Janine/Linda will be the big Christmas reveal.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    So it appears that Janine and Linda drive off a cliff top and Mick jumps in after them. You know, the guy who can barely swim. Will he drown? Will he survive? Or will he do a Harold Bishop and get lost at sea with amnesia for a few years?
    Janine and Linda in another car accident? Mick and Linda in another water saga? Inventive!

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Without Dot the Cotton era was over anyway. The show needs a big new family.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Dottie is leaving before the end of the year.
    Just read that

A lot of cast exits recently. We need some new blood.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Dottie is leaving before the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Why would they let him go now? Aren't we gonna see what he says to the police and in court? Won't he be released when the truth comes out?

Shona (Whitney) sang Hallelujah just now on the BBC. She is an amazing singer.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Plym View Post
    wait what, final episode?!
    Yeah, I only knew because they posted it all over social media. Sorry boo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X