No announcement yet.

Pose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second season will premier on June 9. Can't wait!!
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      YES!!!
      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Great news! 🤗
        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

So hyped for the second season, I hope itís as good as the first
          M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            So hyped for the second season, I hope it’s as good as the first
            It will be a good season for us, Madonna fans
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It will be a good season for us, Madonna fans
              Depends on their reaction to Vogue
              M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                Depends on their reaction to Vogue
                I don't think Madonna would allow them to use Vogue for a terrible reaction
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don't think Madonna would allow them to use Vogue for a terrible reaction
                  Well some of them will presumably love it, some will hate it. I imagine the whole cultural appropriation thing will come up, but itís not a big deal imo.

I wonder if she did secretly film that rumoured cameo. It ties in nicely with her new album release
                  M08T10

Comment

What an amazing show! I can’t beleive the struggles the community went through back then. So heartbreaking.

What’s the deal with Madonna’s Vogue? Was there backlash when she released it?
                    LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                      What an amazing show! I can’t beleive the struggles the community went through back then. So heartbreaking.

What’s the deal with Madonna’s Vogue? Was there backlash when she released it?
                      Within the community... Iím not sure. Culturally though Vogue was Madonnaís absolute peak in popularity, so Iím guessing there very very little print backlash (though Madge always gets some negative press simply for breathing).
                      M08T10

Comment

I'm currently rewatching season 1. Season 2 has a lot to live up to...
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Hated it at first and ended up loving it. Tacky in parts but it really paints a full picture of life then. I canít waut for season 2.
                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

i still dislike the dance school boy.

Comment

i think it's purposely tacky because the actually plot line is very very depressing
                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                i think it's purposely tacky because the actually plot line is very very depressing
                                I get what youíre saying although I donít think some of the things had the desired effect. A lot of gay people feel isolated and alone and in that respect it totally won as it portrayed an actual gay community.

The tacky aspect comes from that notion that gays are frivolous and ridiculous which follows us around. The break in at the museum, Elektraís Acting and lines the first half of the season. The dance school boys awful acting and dancing. As I say it took some getting into but Iím sure it will be even better next season.

Comment

I need a second season already, I enjoyed the whole first season

i have to say the everything was just amazing, storylines, characters, all the locations, characters, clothes ... i loved it
                                  Last edited by nekoocz; Wed April 17th, 2019, 22:17.
                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Giving this a go, as heard loads of good reviews - great so far.

Comment

I'm 3 episodes in and I don't dislike a single character - it's really strange, as there's normally at least 1 person I don't like.

Well maybe actually Stan's boss - he's a bit of a sleazeball.

It's really great TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                        I'm 3 episodes in and I don't dislike a single character - it's really strange, as there's normally at least 1 person I don't like.

Well maybe actually Stan's boss - he's a bit of a sleazeball.

It's really great TV.
                                        It really is. I just finished rewatching. I'm so excited for season 2

Comment

Miss Candy infuriates me - I hate what she said to Blanca and I was so pleased she got her comeuppance in the end. "Were you raised on a farm? You need to mooooo-ve out."

I've now watched all 8 episodes in the last day.

I have so much I want to say, but I'll keep it brief - it's cringe in places but I totally adore the show; the characters, the plot, the gay-ness - it's incredible. It is incredibly moving whilst also being incredibly optimistic. It tells a story of trans women who are strong and powerful, kind and beautiful but who are all the while living the most unfathomable struggle.

Loved the ending of episode 8 - it was PERFECT.

Also - the music is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                            Miss Candy infuriates me - I hate what she said to Blanca and I was so pleased she got her comeuppance in the end. "Were you raised on a farm? You need to mooooo-ve out."

I've now watched all 8 episodes in the last day.

I have so much I want to say, but I'll keep it brief - it's cringe in places but I totally adore the show; the characters, the plot, the gay-ness - it's incredible. It is incredibly moving whilst also being incredibly optimistic. It tells a story of trans women who are strong and powerful, kind and beautiful but who are all the while living the most unfathomable struggle.

Loved the ending of episode 8 - it was PERFECT.

Also - the music is amazing.
                                            It's essentially the Paris Is Burning film in TV form. The ball scenes are incredible.

Comment

They moved the premier to June 11, probably they want to avoid the premier of Big Little Lies.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm so ready for this!

Comment

excited for tonight
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

Terrific episode tonight!

I hope Billy Porter wins an Emmy for his Pray Tell role. He brings a passion to that character that is just electric! He captures the full gamut of emotions like a pro.

Also, Angel is just breathtakingly beautiful. I'll never get over how beautiful she is. I like her and Lil Papi's blossoming romance.

Comment

Episode 1 was 6/10 for me tbh
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

Fantastic article about how Madonna's Vogue influenced Pose season 2

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...shape-season-2
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So glad this is back on!

The season premiere was great! Blanca was strong and Elektra bitchy as ever. Loved the music as well.
                                                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Does anyone know when this will be on BBC? I only recently watched the first season and it's probably my favourite show of the last few years.
                                                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

So so happy this is back. Loved the first episode!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X