Pose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Second season will premier on June 9. Can't wait!!

I need a second season already, I enjoyed the whole first season

i have to say the everything was just amazing, storylines, characters, all the locations, characters, clothes ... i loved it
    Last edited by nekoocz; Wed April 17th, 2019, 22:17.
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Giving this a go, as heard loads of good reviews - great so far.

Comment

I'm 3 episodes in and I don't dislike a single character - it's really strange, as there's normally at least 1 person I don't like.

Well maybe actually Stan's boss - he's a bit of a sleazeball.

It's really great TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          I'm 3 episodes in and I don't dislike a single character - it's really strange, as there's normally at least 1 person I don't like.

Well maybe actually Stan's boss - he's a bit of a sleazeball.

It's really great TV.
          It really is. I just finished rewatching. I'm so excited for season 2
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Miss Candy infuriates me - I hate what she said to Blanca and I was so pleased she got her comeuppance in the end. "Were you raised on a farm? You need to mooooo-ve out."

I've now watched all 8 episodes in the last day.

I have so much I want to say, but I'll keep it brief - it's cringe in places but I totally adore the show; the characters, the plot, the gay-ness - it's incredible. It is incredibly moving whilst also being incredibly optimistic. It tells a story of trans women who are strong and powerful, kind and beautiful but who are all the while living the most unfathomable struggle.

Loved the ending of episode 8 - it was PERFECT.

Also - the music is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              Miss Candy infuriates me - I hate what she said to Blanca and I was so pleased she got her comeuppance in the end. "Were you raised on a farm? You need to mooooo-ve out."

I've now watched all 8 episodes in the last day.

I have so much I want to say, but I'll keep it brief - it's cringe in places but I totally adore the show; the characters, the plot, the gay-ness - it's incredible. It is incredibly moving whilst also being incredibly optimistic. It tells a story of trans women who are strong and powerful, kind and beautiful but who are all the while living the most unfathomable struggle.

Loved the ending of episode 8 - it was PERFECT.

Also - the music is amazing.
              It's essentially the Paris Is Burning film in TV form. The ball scenes are incredible.
              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [310-306]

Comment

They moved the premier to June 11, probably they want to avoid the premier of Big Little Lies.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm so ready for this!

Comment

excited for tonight
                    Forever Young

Comment

Terrific episode tonight!

I hope Billy Porter wins an Emmy for his Pray Tell role. He brings a passion to that character that is just electric! He captures the full gamut of emotions like a pro.

Also, Angel is just breathtakingly beautiful. I'll never get over how beautiful she is. I like her and Lil Papi's blossoming romance.

Comment

Episode 1 was 6/10 for me tbh
                        Forever Young

Comment

Fantastic article about how Madonna's Vogue influenced Pose season 2

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...shape-season-2
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So glad this is back on!

The season premiere was great! Blanca was strong and Elektra bitchy as ever. Loved the music as well.
                            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Does anyone know when this will be on BBC? I only recently watched the first season and it's probably my favourite show of the last few years.
                              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

So so happy this is back. Loved the first episode!!

Comment

Love seeing classic NY recreated along with Madonna’s massive influence on the changing times.

Comment

Brilliant opening episode! I’m glad this is back so closely to me finishing season 1.

Loved seeing their reaction to Madonna’s Vogue, Angel looking incredible, Pray Tell scalping Electra then Electra flipping and leaving the house!

Comment

Electra is my fave character. I love that she's so shady and bitchy
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Love the way she delivers her lines with absolute venom.

Comment

‘Pose’ Renewed for Season 3 at FX

“Pose” fans will be having a ball.

FX has renewed the Ryan Murphy-created show, which is swiftly emerging as an awards contender, for a third season after only one episode of season 2 has aired.

“Pose,” is a dance musical that explores the juxtaposition of several segments of life and society in New York: the ball culture world, the rise of the luxury Trump-era universe and the downtown social and literary scene. The show features the largest cast of transgender actors in series regular roles ever, as well as the largest recurring cast of LGBTQ actors ever for a scripted series.

Season 2 flashes forward in time to 1990 when, on the heels of the ballroom community establishing itself in pop culture and going mainstream, the House of Evangelista is forced to reevaluate their goals. The series’ second outing premiered last week to 1.2 million total viewers, including 572,00 in the key 18-49 demographic, according to FX.

The series was co-created by Murphy, Falchuk and Canals, and is executive produced by the trio as well as Jacobson, Simpson, Martin Woodall Sherry Marsh. Mock is a co-executive producer, writer and director on the series, while Our Lady J is a supervising producer, and Kay, Lou Eyrich and Tanase Popa are producers. The ten-episode second season is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/pos...fx-1203245789/
                                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Fantastic news

Comment

Will the season be on Netflix after?

Comment

Great episode tonight! Pray Tell amazes me in every episode, Lil Papi always seems to know (and spill) the tea, glad Blanca shared her HIV status with her family, relieved that Damon and Ricky dodged another bullet, and excited to see more of this House of Wintour Elektra formed.

Comment

• blanca has me in tears
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X