No announcement yet.

Pose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While having fun watching this, i also feel depressed thinking about how they suffered in the 80's.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      While having fun watching this, i also feel depressed thinking about how they suffered in the 80's.
      same!
      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Which why we should always be grateful for the ones before us
        Forever Young

Comment

• this week's episode was so heavy
          Forever Young

Comment

• Loved last night's episode. Angel and Papi are so cute together. Great to see Blanca and Candy helping Elektra in a crisis.
            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
              Loved last night's episode. Angel and Papi are so cute together. Great to see Blanca and Candy helping Elektra in a crisis.
              Same! Good episode.
              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [140-136]

Comment

• Candy is slowly growing on me
                Forever Young

Comment

• Elektra is everything.

The cocoon scene
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Weird episode in the sense that they could have removed that character better
                    Forever Young

Comment

• Great episode last night. Ricky and Damon are always great together and I loved their dancing and the music. Elektra is vicious though for wanting to use Candy's hammer.
                      My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• I love this show. I have a question. Papi isn't gay as far as we are aware and he isn't trans (I don't think) so why and how is he involved in the ball scene as a straight cis man?
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                          Great episode last night. Ricky and Damon are always great together and I loved their dancing and the music. Elektra is vicious though for wanting to use Candy's hammer.
                          Agreed! They make such a cute couple. I'm glad we got an episode centered around them.

Comment

• I’m a few episodes behind but loved the third episode with Elektra and the dead client, and Angel getting her face on a campaign. Hope Angel and Papi work out!

Best line of the entire series so far was Elektra’s “save your well wishes for somebody who needs your validation, HAG!”

Comment

• This season is very glee like in the sense that each episode is different there isn't that natural ball is rolling for all character thing.
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                This season is very glee like in the sense that each episode is different there isn't that natural ball is rolling for all character thing.
                                I kinda get that. I still love the show but you're right

Comment

• I'm trying to avoid this thread because I can't watch Season 2 yet but it's so difficult, I really loved the first season. I want to wait for it to be on BBC again but is it available on Netflix?
                                  It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                  But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• When will this come on in the UK?
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Just watched episode 4...

Spoiler!

Comment

• Uk guys where do you watch season 2? I can’t wait till next year to have it on Netflix, that’s too long.
                                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                          Uk guys where do you watch season 2? I can’t wait till next year to have it on Netflix, that’s too long.
                                          I torrent it. It's fairly easy. Download Utorrent then pm me and I'll show you what to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            Just watched episode 4...

Spoiler!
                                            it was not built up well. Legit all that happened in one episode
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Yes it was very out of the blue but these things sometimes just happen that quickly.

Comment

• Episode 4 was heartbreaking. Candy's scene with her parents, especially with her mother.
                                                Last edited by spiritboy; Wed July 24th, 2019, 19:01.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Patti Lupone is a bitch!

Comment

• Good episode this week. Billy Porter slays every episode, main feature or not.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X