No announcement yet.

Pose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved both the Elektra and Pray Tell episodes. The Pray Tell episode made me cry.

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
    I remember they said they did 3 episodes before the lockdown, so While they did not film for at least 4-5 months he was back already for the filming.
    I believe the next episode is life story of Elektra and finally they are getting rid of the cocoon from her closet.
    Ah, so we'll get him back soon? Would love to see him in the series finale at least.
    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Wow, another mind blowing episode ... I hate this is the final season, because it just when I thought it was the best it gets only better.
      I cried when Prey Tell had the conversation with his aunt
      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• So the last season has 7 episodes only ... so I am still upset it’s final season and now this?
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• i am playing this on repeat ...
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Papi singing 'I Swear' at the wedding was sooo beautiful (and I'm not even the romantic type) ...
            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
              Papi singing 'I Swear' at the wedding was sooo beautiful (and I'm not even the romantic type) ...
              OMG this was like a Glee moment, I don’t know if loved or hated it I’m so happy they got married though.

I’m catching up, got two episodes to go, it’s been such a good season though so far. The Electra-centric episode was my favourite.

Comment

• Any news of how/when we can watch this in the UK?
                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I’ve finished it, and it was such an enjoyable season and finale. So many emotions throughout, I love how things ended up for the characters with the exception of the obvious.

Blanca and Pray’s routine during Candy’s Sweet Refrain was pure SLAYAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                    Any news of how/when we can watch this in the UK?
                    ive watched it on-line, Im not going to wait a year to see it.
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

OMG this was like a Glee moment, I don’t know if loved or hated it I’m so happy they got married though.
                      i hated the idea when I red that he’s gonna sign, but loved it when I watched it.
                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Finally watched the final season. I have to say it was easily my least favourite but it was wrapped up well.

It felt like they could have done 6-8 seasons with this. It’s a shame really.

Comment

Working...
                        X