No announcement yet.

Younger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I wouldn’t be mad if Liza and Josh ended up together.

Comment

Just renewed for S7, the show is also pulling in its highest ratings it has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        Just renewed for S7, the show is also pulling in its highest ratings it has ever seen.
        Hilary keeps winning
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

That dance sequence in episode 6!
          And that guy jerking off when Maggie was hanging upside down
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Spent the last 10 mins of that episode crying. Can Miriam Shor please get an Emmy now? Thanks.

Comment

is the show gonna be called Older now?

Comment

Spent the last 10 mins of that episode crying. Can Miriam Shor please get an Emmy now? Thanks.
                Omg I know
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

ugh I hate Pauline.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Pauline is a cow.

This is one the rare shows where I’m actually invested in the love triangle and genuinely don’t know who she’ll end up with.

Comment

she did give a strong performance on that episode

for the life of me I can't see how Charles got together with Pauline before, maybe she was both convenient- in a way- and also great in bed? but I can't see that either she seems like she's the type who withholds sex

Comment

I've discovered this one years late, now in season 2.
                        Really loving this! The plot is tight, things move fast, no frustrating soap-esque dragging.
                        My favorite character is Diana, great actress!

Comment

Diana is simply the best thing about the show.

Comment

We are rewatching. Currently on season 4. Diana is clearly the best. I also love Maggie

Comment

Latest season had glimmers of brilliance but was probably my least favourite.

Comment

I started watching the show after all the praise here on UKMix and it's really nice!
                                I'm currently in the middle of season 2 (the episode with Matthew Morrison).
                                It's actually an advantage that the episodes are only 20 minutes long, even if I only have half an hour of free time I can easily squeeze an episode in.
                                My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                  I started watching the show after all the praise here on UKMix and it's really nice!
                                  I'm currently in the middle of season 2 (the episode with Matthew Morrison).
                                  It's actually an advantage that the episodes are only 20 minutes long, even if I only have half an hour of free time I can easily squeeze an episode in.
                                  Yeah this show is the perfect format for a 20 minute episode! I binged all season over a 4 week span and it never got tired, repetitive or frustrating. Hilary Duff's acting improved through the series and Diana is now my Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    Yeah this show is the perfect format for a 20 minute episode! I binged all season over a 4 week span and it never got tired, repetitive or frustrating. Hilary Duff's acting improved through the series and Diana is now my Queen.
                                    I absolutely love Diana, she's the biggest star of the show!

Comment

Diana is mother, sister, best friend and soulmate.

Comment

Gosh, the Matthew Morrison episode was horrific. The show does hold up strong on rewatch, you see how most characters evolve - mainly Diana tbh.

Comment

Gosh, the Matthew Morrison episode was horrific. The show does hold up strong on rewatch, you see how most characters evolve - mainly Diana tbh.
                                          But isn't that the point. They all changes because of each other. It would be weird if it was the same characters as season 1. I love seeing characters develop and evolve

Comment

I’d argue that some characters in this show haven’t really evolved that much (Lauren, Kelsey until the last couple of seasons, maybe Charles). I think Diana’s the character progression journey that’s definitely been the most interesting, even more so than Liza at times.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                              But isn't that the point. They all changes because of each other. It would be weird if it was the same characters as season 1. I love seeing characters develop and evolve
                                              I think that's what Spartan meant

Comment

I love this show, I just started season 3! My favourite Diana moments so far were her dating the male feminist and the teenage billionaire telling her that her perfume was repulsive because he detected the smell of secretion of beaver anus.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                                  I love this show, I just started season 3! My favourite Diana moments so far were her dating the male feminist and the teenage billionaire telling her that her perfume was repulsive because he detected the smell of secretion of beaver anus.
                                                  Diana is hilarious! I love how they didn't write her as just a 'sarcastic b*tch'. She's a layered character and Miriam plays her brilliantly.

Comment

Is Hilary Duff still here?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                      Is Hilary Duff still here?
                                                      Still present and gracing is with her ageless look.

Comment

It's easy to see how this Lizzie McGuire revival is happening, she basically still looks exactly the same except she got t&a now LOL.

Comment

It's easy to see how this Lizzie McGuire revival is happening, she basically still looks exactly the same except she got t&a now LOL.

Comment

[MENTION=25208]Benny[/MENTION] having the best avatar on the forum.

Comment

@Benny having the best avatar on the forum.
                                                              Thanks! She's a goddess!

I've just started watching season 5 this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X