Younger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger

Not quite sure how there's no thread for this amazing TV show. The S5 premiere was very culturally appropriate and the twist at the end was brilliant, can't wait to see the repercussions.

Re: Younger

I LOVE this show. I didnt know S05 had premiered already!
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481
      I LOVE this show. I didnt know S05 had premiered already!
      Yes! And its already been renewed for a 6th season. Its a ratings juggernaut for TVLand. I just wish the episodes were longer.

Comment

I agree. Either longer episodes or more episodes. Loved it since day 1
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
          I agree. Either longer episodes or more episodes. Loved it since day 1
          This show feels so fresh because they keep it short and sweet. If the episodes were longer it would lose some of its magic

And the love triangle was getting a bit tired so I'm glad they pushed forward seriously in the S5 premiere. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes

Comment

I cant believe Diana is essentially the last to know. Shes my fave.

Comment

Love this, and yes I like that each episode is not that lengthy.

I wasn't ready when the sexual harassment accusation went full circle to Charles finding out about Liza!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                I cant believe Diana is essentially the last to know. Shes my fave.
                I like that she has become more likable as the seasons pass.

Comment

Does anyone follow Nico Tortorella on Instagram? Hes such an attention wh*re.

I was thinking if theyd work Hilarys pregnancy into this.

Comment

I loved Nico in season 1 and 2. He came across as really likeable interviews. Now he just seems like he says and does stuff because he knows it will get attention.

Comment

I loved Nico in season 1 and 2. He came across as really likeable interviews. Now he just seems like he says and does stuff because he knows it will get attention.
                      Yeah Im all for gender fluidity and sexual fluidity but enough is enough. Im all for being yourself but I think it potentially alienates fans.

Comment

I guess to him appearing 'edgy' is worth the alienation of fans

Comment

I guess to him appearing 'edgy' is worth the alienation of fans
                          Judging from the increase in viewing figures, it doesnt alienate them too much.

Comment

Nicco can alienate me anytime of the day.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Liza and Charles is hot, Im on board with it ... for now. I wish theyd give Diana more screen time.

Comment

Watching S05E05. Whoever did the make up should be FIRED. Everybody looks orange with their neck being pale as ice.
                                I mean, for me to notice it...

Comment

New season starts Tomorrow (June 12)

Comment

Oh finally!

Comment

I was hoping they’d expand the episodes to being half an hour but I’m just glad it’s here.

Comment

So excited for the new season!
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Can not wait!!

Comment

So the guys will do what I think they'll do and then be direct competition to Millenial? the epi felt very short

Comment

Every epi feels short. But I agree, Charles and Zane are probably gonna make their own imprint. Charles seems directionless at this point in the show to be honest.

Sounds really harsh but I was hoping Claire would die in childbirth. She's so annoying and it would've led to a bigger role for Josh.

Diana and Enzo are goals though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                Every epi feels short. But I agree, Charles and Zane are probably gonna make their own imprint. Charles seems directionless at this point in the show to be honest.

Sounds really harsh but I was hoping Claire would die in childbirth. She's so annoying and it would've led to a bigger role for Josh.

Diana and Enzo are goals though.
                                                I can't trust Claire for some reason
                                                I agree the epis feel very short
                                                so far this season has been a bit so-so, the garlic scene was

Comment

I’m quite enjoying seeing where this Millennial vs Mercury storyline is going.
                                                  The garlic scene >>

Comment

Im quite enjoying seeing where this Millennial vs Mercury storyline is going.
                                                    The garlic scene >>

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                      I’m quite enjoying seeing where this Millennial vs Mercury storyline is going.
                                                      The garlic scene >>
                                                      Honestly I laughed so much at the garlic! Yeah I'm interested as well. I love this show so much

Comment

How many episodes have I missed?
                                                        I watch S06 E1 E2 and E3.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                          How many episodes have I missed?
                                                          I watch S06 E1 E2 and E3.
                                                          only 1, E04

Comment

E04 and 05 were so good! ugh and that garlic scene lmao!
                                                            Love the struggles and battle between the girls and Charles. As long as they do not drag this one out to finally put an end to the relationship...

Comment

Working...
                                                            X