Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younger

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Younger



    Not quite sure how there's no thread for this amazing TV show. The S5 premiere was very culturally appropriate and the twist at the end was brilliant, can't wait to see the repercussions.

  • #2
    Re: Younger

    I LOVE this show. I didnt know S05 had premiered already!
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KEY9481
      I LOVE this show. I didnt know S05 had premiered already!
      Yes! And it’s already been renewed for a 6th season. It’s a ratings juggernaut for TVLand. I just wish the episodes were longer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Younger

        I agree. Either longer episodes or more episodes. Loved it since day 1
        Love you like a love song!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
          I agree. Either longer episodes or more episodes. Loved it since day 1
          This show feels so fresh because they keep it short and sweet. If the episodes were longer it would lose some of its magic

          And the love triangle was getting a bit tired so I'm glad they pushed forward seriously in the S5 premiere. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Younger

            I can’t believe Diana is essentially the last to know. She’s my fave.

            Comment


            • #7
              Love this, and yes I like that each episode is not that lengthy.

              I wasn't ready when the sexual harassment accusation went full circle to Charles finding out about Liza!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spartan
                I can’t believe Diana is essentially the last to know. She’s my fave.
                I like that she has become more likable as the seasons pass.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Younger

                  Does anyone follow Nico Tortorella on Instagram? He’s such an attention wh*re.

                  I was thinking if they’d work Hilary’s pregnancy into this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spartan
                    Does anyone follow Nico Tortorella on Instagram? He’s such an attention wh*re.

                    I was thinking if they’d work Hilary’s pregnancy into this.
                    I loved Nico in season 1 and 2. He came across as really likeable interviews. Now he just seems like he says and does stuff because he knows it will get attention.
                    Love you like a love song!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                      Originally posted by Spartan
                      Does anyone follow Nico Tortorella on Instagram? He’s such an attention wh*re.

                      I was thinking if they’d work Hilary’s pregnancy into this.
                      I loved Nico in season 1 and 2. He came across as really likeable interviews. Now he just seems like he says and does stuff because he knows it will get attention.
                      Yeah I’m all for gender fluidity and sexual fluidity but enough is enough. I’m all for being yourself but I think it potentially alienates fans.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Younger

                        I guess to him appearing 'edgy' is worth the alienation of fans
                        Love you like a love song!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                          I guess to him appearing 'edgy' is worth the alienation of fans
                          Judging from the increase in viewing figures, it doesn’t alienate them too much.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Younger

                            Nicco can alienate me anytime of the day.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Liza and Charles is hot, I’m on board with it ... for now. I wish they’d give Diana more screen time.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Watching S05E05. Whoever did the make up should be FIRED. Everybody looks orange with their neck being pale as ice.
                                I mean, for me to notice it...



                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                Comment


                                • #17


                                  New season starts Tomorrow (June 12)

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Oh finally!
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      I was hoping they’d expand the episodes to being half an hour but I’m just glad it’s here.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        So excited for the new season!
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Can not wait!!
                                          Love you like a love song!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            So the guys will do what I think they'll do and then be direct competition to Millenial? the epi felt very short

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Every epi feels short. But I agree, Charles and Zane are probably gonna make their own imprint. Charles seems directionless at this point in the show to be honest.

                                              Sounds really harsh but I was hoping Claire would die in childbirth. She's so annoying and it would've led to a bigger role for Josh.

                                              Diana and Enzo are goals though.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                Every epi feels short. But I agree, Charles and Zane are probably gonna make their own imprint. Charles seems directionless at this point in the show to be honest.

                                                Sounds really harsh but I was hoping Claire would die in childbirth. She's so annoying and it would've led to a bigger role for Josh.

                                                Diana and Enzo are goals though.
                                                I can't trust Claire for some reason
                                                I agree the epis feel very short
                                                so far this season has been a bit so-so, the garlic scene was

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  I’m quite enjoying seeing where this Millennial vs Mercury storyline is going.
                                                  The garlic scene >>

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X