Charlie's Angels [2019]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie's Angels [2019]

It's official! @NaomiScott, @Lupita_Nyongo, and Kristen Stewart are leading the latest #CharliesAngels reboot.
    https://twitter.com/fusetv/status/1014288466933403648

Personally I don't understand why they couldn't just make another movie with Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz but whatever...
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

[center:23ahvgp2][tweet:23ahvgp2]https://twitter.com/BeysIndustry/status/1014624068434386945[/tweet:23ahvgp2][/center:23ahvgp2]
    !!!

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    Personally I don't understand why they couldn't just make another movie with Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz but whatever...
    The 2000s version was a product of its time, tonally it wouldn't work anymore.

Great casting with Lupita. I can't see how Kristen will fit, but she could surprise me.
    late.

Comment

None of them have the sex appeal. Drew, Cameron and Lucy reignited the franchise. As much as they are a lot older, they still are a lot more formidable compared to these boring girls. I guess they are going (once again) for the emo, indie, outcast version of Charlie's Angels just like what they did with the new Power Rangers movie, the new Charmed sisters and the new Lara Croft film.

Comment

Re: Charlie's Angels [Reboot, Cast confirmed]

Yasssssssss Lupita
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Lupita is a fantastic actress - surprised she’s doing this. It sounds awful.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
            None of them have the sex appeal. Drew, Cameron and Lucy reignited the franchise. As much as they are a lot older, they still are a lot more formidable compared to these boring girls. I guess they are going (once again) for the emo, indie, outcast version of Charlie's Angels just like what they did with the new Power Rangers movie, the new Charmed sisters and the new Lara Croft film.
            Plus, neither one of the original three girls - Drew, Lucy, Cameron - aged. They all still look amazing, they are all still popular. I'm sure they all would have agreed to a third movie.
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

What an odd lineup. Kristin especially - her performances are normally understated, not in your face kick ass stuff.
              M08T10

Comment

Dear god... why?

Comment

Such odd and boring choices
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

In the immortal words of Destiny's Child...

No, no, no.

Comment

Yaaaaaaas
                      Diva!!!

Comment

Lupita has pulled out and by newcomer Ella Balinska. I feel like this is dead on arrival.

Comment

[tweet:3ple2lgv]https://twitter.com/ELLEmagazine/status/1022549435056836608[/tweet:3ple2lgv]
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

The casting is terrible for this. Stewart? A brick can act better than her.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

McG is a horrible job on the original two films.Elizabeth Banks will do a good job like she did with Pitch Percect 2. New cast could definitely use a Blonde!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                McG is a horrible job on the original two films.Elizabeth Banks will do a good job like she did with Pitch Percect 2. New cast could definitely use a Blonde!
                                The two McG CA movies are kind of perfect for their era. I don't mind them when viewed like remnants of the hyperstylized music video like action/adventure movies Hollywood was obbsessed with back then. They're not great by any stretch, but I don't skip them if I catch them on TV.

Also I'd prefer to see Banks as one of the angels. Hollywood might be more versatile racially these days in casting but the still like young girls and shun the older ones. I could see Banks being a phenomenal CA. She's really underappreciated as an actress.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
                                  Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                  The two McG CA movies are kind of perfect for their era. I don't mind them when viewed like remnants of the hyperstylized music video like action/adventure movies Hollywood was obbsessed with back then. They're not great by any stretch, but I don't skip them if I catch them on TV.

Also I'd prefer to see Banks as one of the angels. Hollywood might be more versatile racially these days in casting but the still like young girls and shun the older ones. I could see Banks being a phenomenal CA. She's really underappreciated as an actress.
                                  All. Of. This!!
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Bye, Kristen!

Comment

I thought Liu, Diaz and Barrymore were perfect. Of course it was cheesy as hell but that was part of its charm.

Comment

straight to VHS
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

That cast doesn't look exciting at all . . . . this could be a little mess.
                                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I’ll be shocked if this is anything but a hot mess tbh.

Comment

Looks like it could be quite fun.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

This movie looks lame tbh
                                                Forever Young

Comment

I wanna see this because I appreciate Elizabeth Banks' dedication to trying to make anything good. Plus, it doesn't look that awful.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X