No announcement yet.

Little Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Look into my eyes, don't look around the eyes - concentrate - ok you're under...when you wake up you will think cupboardy is a word. 3,2,1 - you're back in the room"
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

"I wish I could say yeeeeeeeeeeeees, but no"
      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

"Whereas I am only one or two stone overweight YOU are something else!!"

"Can you get up or do you need two sticks?"
        i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

OK this sounds morbid but my fave sketch was the charity shop one:

Woman - Thats nice, did anyone die in this?
          Charity shop lady - No.
          Woman - Oooh, that tuxedo did anyone die in this?
          Male assitant - We get tons of clothes, so we don't really know
          Woman - OOoh, I love those silk pyjamas did anyone die in these?
          Charity shop lady - This old lady bought loads of clothes of her dead husband's so yes he did die in this.
          Woman - I'll take it.
          LOL but I had seen that coming.

Comment

LOL

Watch Vicky at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/little ... rtroom.ram

Comment

Littl Birtain is abslolutely amazing! Me and my uncle are absolutely crazy about it - thought we were the only ones. Monkeydust is equally amazing, i just love Monkeydust. I don't know which on i prefer! Argh!! I love Fat Fighters - it has to be THE best sketch ever! The Davith ones are fantastic too, so funny. I so hope both programs get released on DVD.
              www.siobhandonaghy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by suasexed
                Littl Birtain is abslolutely amazing! Me and my uncle are absolutely crazy about it - thought we were the only ones. Monkeydust is equally amazing, i just love Monkeydust. I don't know which on i prefer! Argh!! I love Fat Fighters - it has to be THE best sketch ever! The Davith ones are fantastic too, so funny. I so hope both programs get released on DVD.
                Yeah the fat fighters sketches are brilliant. The "Something about sugar!" is a classic!

Comment

There writing a series 2, yippeee says it will ready for transmission september (bbc3) december (bbc2) but i'll have BBC3 back by then
                  He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

Oh I loved Rock Profile as well.

Geri Halliwell "No I wasn't thrown out of the band because the others had to carry me around like a dead weight it was because I had commitments with boosom cancers and I said where are my priorities Boosoms or Spice Girls?"

Comment

Yeh..I know. LOL I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It totally rocks, the fat fighters are the funniest! Dust -- Anybody? -- No? -- Dust -- LOL!! i was chuckling for ages! This is an unknown show and needs to be known! It kicks-ass!!
                      "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

GOOD NEWS!

Little Britan series 1 gets a dvd release, but you've got to wait all the way until 10 october 2004 However filming is already under way of series 2 which will air september 2004 on BBC3

http://www.bbcshop.com/invt/bbcdvd1494
                        He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

NEW SERIES!!!!!

October 19th BBC3 10PM

Comment

Good good! I've seen photos of some new characters, they look great

Comment

Is it ALL new ones?? :-?

We are having more Lou & Andy and David 'the only gay in the village' in this series right???

Comment

On the Shaun Of The Dead commentry at the scene with Matt Lucas Simon Pegg says it was the day he came up with the character Lou (or Andy) and he was going around saying the catchphrase to everyone.

Also I think I read that David and Matt are both in an episode of the new French And Saunders series. Can't remember actually...so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ManicFan2k
                                  Is it ALL new ones?? :-?

We are having more Lou & Andy and David 'the only gay in the village' in this series right???
                                  Of course they're not all new, they are just introducing some fresh characters.

Comment

Oh good, I ment I hope its not ALL new ones...

what I hope to see is more of lou & andy, daffyn, fat fighters, des kaye (they should of made more of that sketch), that 'yesss' scotish guy, vicky polard, the athour women, Kenny the hynoptist and that guy whos really small

I think they should loose emily howard (this time round), that old actor guy who keeps his sister locked up, Jason who fancies his mates Gran and the kesley grammer school. they were all the shows lower points IMO

Actully I think they should call it quits after this 2nd series pevent it going stale and then do a whole sitcom of Lou & Andy ... but thats just my view

Comment

Nooooo... Emily Howard is one of the icons of the show!

Comment

I want to be Vicky Pollard!
                                        Filthy and Gorgeous

Comment

Vicky Pollard, Lou & Andy, Daffyd and Emily Howard are the shows best in my book. I don't like Des Kaye or the really small man but it's a great show in all
                                          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

They should of made more of the Des Kaye sketchs in place of that old actor guy

Lou & Andy are everyones favourite tho surely? their the best bit

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
                                              Yeh..I know. LOL I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It totally rocks, the fat fighters are the funniest! Dust -- Anybody? -- No? -- Dust -- LOL!! i was chuckling for ages! This is an unknown show and needs to be known! It kicks-ass!!
                                              LOL love this bit!! Especially the bit with that Indian woman "Moyra" who she cant understand
                                              -*- NIGHTY NIGHT - FATAL ATTRACTION: WEST COUNTRY STYLE -*-

Comment

Social Worker: So where's your baby Vicky?

Vicky: Yeh but no but no but Carly found a pube in her lasagne, and Darren said he was gonna go to third base with Amber but that was RUBBAAASH and don't listen to Amber. I like Amber but she ain't my friend so you better talk to Amber but I dont know her. Anyway, I dont know nuffin' so SHUT AAP!

Social Worker: All I want to know Vicky is where your baby is...?

Vicky: Oh, I swapped it for a Westlife CD.

Social Worker: OH MY GOD!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!

Vicky: I know.... they're RUBBAAASH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                  Also I think I read that David and Matt are both in an episode of the new French And Saunders series. Can't remember actually...so forgive me if I'm wrong.
                                                  Ya, it's true.

They appear in it alongside Basil Brush! Should be fun to have them on board.

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
                                                    I think this was my first ever post.
                                                    "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X