• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^That one will serve runways!
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I’m fine with the cast except Mayhem and India.

Comment

Well if Mis Cracker does this and Shea... they are the obvious front runners
        Forever Young

Comment

Eh... can we please talk about spoilers with spoiler tags? It would be SO easy and that was why we weren't even allowed to talk about spoilers a while ago

[MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] yes, she will slay the runways, but she kinda reminds me of Farrah. Great runways won't be everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] yes, she will slay the runways, but she kinda reminds me of Farrah. Great runways won't be everything...
            Unlike Farrah, she had a pretty good run before she got eliminated. She was Top 3 first and 3 episode (construct/sew an outfit, comedy ad skit) Top 6 in second and then safe for two episodes. So she can definitely give a lot more than just runways. But that is for sure.
            The only time Farrah was High was when half of the cast was high because it was a team win.

Comment

Eh... can we please talk about spoilers with spoiler tags? It would be SO easy and that was why we weren't even allowed to talk about spoilers a while ago

How is my post a spoiler though?

I do not know who is on and not on but can make educated guesses on who might return isnt that the point of this early thread?
              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                How is my post a spoiler though?

I do not know who is on and not on but can make educated guesses on who might return isnt that the point of this early thread?
                My comment was meant to the post before yours.

Anyways, I still wish there would be a space here to discuss spoilers as well as I'm sure there would be much more discussion if we could talk about spoilers (openly) as well.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Unlike Farrah, she had a pretty good run before she got eliminated. She was Top 3 first and 3 episode (construct/sew an outfit, comedy ad skit) Top 6 in second and then safe for two episodes. So she can definitely give a lot more than just runways. But that is for sure.
                  The only time Farrah was High was when half of the cast was high because it was a team win.
                  Fair point. As I said, I love that queen (and I also love Farrah, both are two of my most favorite Queens actually) but somehow I feel like she isn't someone who could slay the challenges the way you have to slay them in AS. We'll see.

Performing a new song for the Variety Show would be epic

Comment

Easily the weakest AS cast for me

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

My comment was meant to the post before yours.

Anyways, I still wish there would be a space here to discuss spoilers as well as I'm sure there would be much more discussion if we could talk about spoilers (openly) as well.
                        fair fair
                        Forever Young

Comment

So filming just ended and apparently the elimination order already leaked and looks surprisingly reliable

Some other things also leaked and I love what I‘m hearing!

Comment

So filming just ended and apparently the elimination order already leaked and looks surprisingly reliable

Some other things also leaked and I love what I‘m hearing!
                            I saw the leaked elimination order, and save for one elimination that looks early on paper, I'm happy with it. Let's see how accurate it is, though.
                            Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [85-81]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                              I saw the leaked elimination order, and save for one elimination that looks early on paper, I'm happy with it. Let's see how accurate it is, though.
                              Someone send me a link please!
                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                Easily the weakest AS cast for me
                                Yea the winner is so obvious
                                Forever Young

Comment

Are you guys using Reddit for the info?
                                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                    Are you guys using Reddit for the info?
                                    Basically... yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                      Agreed, though I have to admit I'm also completely ok with the elimination that looks early on paper.

If the leaked one is true...

Spoiler!

Comment

Surprised we haven't heard anything yet

Comment

So true!

But to be fair, we basically know the Top3 and the running order for months now I really wonder how these things leak so quickly.

Also, I guess this will air in 2020 then? As AS4 started in mid December and the first promo photo got revealed at the beginning of November.

Comment

Maybe they’re giving us a bit of breathing space, it was overload in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Maybe they’re giving us a bit of breathing space, it was overload in 2018.
                                              I think it will start in January like AS3. Technically they also aired UK edition in the US and probably didn't want the overlap (even though UK edition probably didn't get nearly as much attention or ratings as the US edition).

Comment

Yeah, this went completely dead silent. Where are they now in filming? I think they finished S12 already. Have they started filming the celebrity version as yet?

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  I think it will start in January like AS3. Technically they also aired UK edition in the US and probably didn't want the overlap (even though UK edition probably didn't get nearly as much attention or ratings as the US edition).
                                                  Each episode averaged like 1.5 million views on BBC iplayer. Subscribers to wow plus presents increased BECAUSE of the British series (so say the creates of wow) . It was definitely as successful as the US one. Overnights for the US version are under 1 mil.... The UK is also a LOT smaller than the US but still we got good views. Just saying...
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                    Yeah, this went completely dead silent. Where are they now in filming? I think they finished S12 already. Have they started filming the celebrity version as yet?
                                                    Yeah does anyone know about the S12 and CDR filming?
                                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

So true!

But to be fair, we basically know the Top3 and the running order for months now I really wonder how these things leak so quickly.

Also, I guess this will air in 2020 then? As AS4 started in mid December and the first promo photo got revealed at the beginning of November.
                                                      I would say I definitely donít know any of the elimination order so hopefully I wonít hear anything
                                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Me either so no spoilers please!

Comment

I haven't spoiled any season so far and don't plan to spoil any future one.

Comment

Same I hate reading spoilers
                                                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

It looks like this will air in June 2020 which is nearly a year after they filmed it!

Weird they are waiting for so long. They probably knew it was kinda RuPaul overkill lately and maybe S12 will air before AS5 now.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X